What's new

Why is my last name 'Khan' if I am not a Pashtun?

brother, that is why i call it mis coception which is common in pakistan. if we go according to this theory, then Changiz Khan was also pathan. Although that is correct that people with land and property are called Khan in afghanistan, iran, central asia, so it has nothing to do with ethnicity.

i am sure every nation has history, you cant see a historyless nation.:tup:

yeah i know every country every people hav there own history but i m talking abut pashtons not others..and genghaiz khan he was a mongol and he put khan with his name when he came to afghanistan so he put khan i dont know why..and yeah uw ill find khans in turkey also and bulgaria they write it like can or cahn.

yeah i know every country every people hav there own history but i m talking abut pashtons not others..and genghaiz khan he was a mongol and he put khan with his name when he came to afghanistan so he put khan i dont know why..and yeah uw ill find khans in turkey also and bulgaria they write it like can or cahn.

come on brother, you cant say the pashtoons influenced the Mongols? in that time the pashtoons in afghanistan didnt have that much relevace in the country, even the name of the country was not afghanistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom