What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a privilege to be white? Will you get over the western concept of beauty. I would wish i was darker:mamba:

I cant see page 16, even my own post. Does anybody else have this problem?

Is it a privilege to be white? Will you get over the western concept of beauty. I would wish i was darker:mamba:
No mate, it's not. I don't like the white color. :sick:

We are discussing to promote how to discern between the hundreds of races that make up Pakistan. Trust me, it's nothing like Turkey, even I get confused sometimes, also don't forget languages and varying dialects. Just one identity holds 200 million people together, Pakistan! :pakistan:

I cant see page 16, even my own post. Does anybody else have this problem?
Clean your cache and restart browser. If that doesn't work, try FF :D

No mate, it's not. I don't like the white color. :sick:

We are discussing to promote how to discern between the hundreds of races that make up Pakistan. Trust me, it's nothing like Turkey, even I get confused sometimes, also don't forget languages and varying dialects. Just one identity holds 200 million people together, Pakistan! :pakistan:
What do you think about skin color in Turkey, we don't make so much big fuss of it, right? I don't understand why post colonial countries think fairer skin is better. In Turkey being esmer (brunette) is kinda cooler :)

What do you think about skin color in Turkey, we don't make so much big fuss of it, right? I don't understand why post colonial countries think fairer skin is better. In Turkey being esmer is kinda cooler :)
Yeah... neither is it a big issue in Pakistan. However, mild concern in some places of lower Punjab. In Turkey, no one makes any issue about any race, off course MINUS the MHP guys! :blink: I never understood them!!!!!

I love esmer as well :smitten: (Esmer with green eyes ---- double whammy :smitten::smitten:)

AKA.. Girls from Antalya, Alanya, Kemer, Side :whistle:

Yeah... neither is it a big issue in Pakistan. However, mild concern in some places of lower Punjab. In Turkey, no one makes any issue about any race, off course MINUS the MHP guys! :blink: I never understood them!!!!!

I love esmer as well :smitten: (Esmer with green eyes ---- double whammy :smitten::smitten:)
Diversity is only bonus ;)

Please paste photos of esmer with cat eyes for the rest of us. Its been a hard day.

Ok easy classification system for you to understand:

*RP - Real Pathans

Tarins: RP - Medium toned skin, average height.
Ending with "Zai": RP - Tall, White
Ending with "Khel" RP - Very tall - White
Mehmend: RP Medium built - Mid tone.
Haqqani : RP Tall to very tall - White
Wazir: RP Tall and mostly dark

*The list is fraction of the races - some places subclasses are crammed together.

This will make it easy for you to judge from surnames. :pop:

etc etc etc

All-righty, yara have to return to real life now, speak to you tomorrow. Take care of yourself! :wave:

Dude, that reminded me of what a horse breeder would have written down ! Itnaa bhi precise nahin hona chahiyeee...! For example, I'm born to an ethnic Kashmiri Buttt father and a Punjabi Rajput mother but then again my Dad's mom was a Khwaja Kashmiri and his paternal Grandma was a Pathan (which tribe...dunno but short, delicate and exceptionally fair !) - What am I ? Honestly - I don't give a foOk ! I'm a Pakistani - thats my race, my color and my identity ! Thats my everything !

Dude, that reminded me of what a horse breeder would have written down ! Itnaa bhi precise nahin hona chahiyeee...! For example, I'm born to an ethnic Kashmiri Buttt father and a Punjabi Rajput mother but then again my Dad's mom was a Khwaja Kashmiri and his paternal Grandma was a Pathan (which tribe...dunno but short, delicate and exceptionally fair !) - What am I ? Honestly - I don't give a foOk ! I'm a Pakistani - thats my race, my color and my identity ! Thats my everything !
We are all Pakistanis, at the same time we are different tribes and races.... :D LOL.... do I have to recite Quran :rofl:

BTW, we hardly marry out of tribe, maybe thats why it's more like a BREED :rofl:

Yeah.... and don't forget, ONE COMMON language is the BIGGEST bonus you could have ever wished for!!!! :smokin:

Tell that to the Kurds ! No one ever got as big a bonus as we did in Urdu - Spoken as the mother tongue by less than 9% of Pakistanis (now!) and yet spoken and understood across the length and breadth of Pakistan !

We are all Pakistanis, at the same time we are different tribes and races.... :D LOL.... do I have to recite Quran :rofl:

BTW, we hardly marry out of tribe, maybe thats why it's more like a BREED :rofl:

Do either of my Croatian or Norwegian 'probable' Bhabis know that ? :woot:

As for 'we are different tribes and races' - I'm a Buttt and you have one too ! Thats as far as my pride in my race goes ! But I do concede that I'm rather fond of Punjab and Punjabis - My People within Pakistan (only in the context of Pakistan...never in preference to it !).

Dad side! And no... when did I say that? I said from the same tribal belt... everyone knows everyone there.... small population (Wazirs/Mehsuds/Haqqanis/Gilanis/Salman-Khel)!

By the way, there are 24 Pathan Turks (that I know of), living in Turkey at the moment. 14 in Istanbul, 6 in Izmir and 4 in Ankara.

@Uchiha, yara, ooper wali post mitta do, pagal arbon ko ziyada dheel matt do. I'll do the same!
yar mene jitni milin mitaen
aur batado

Tell that to the Kurds ! No one ever got as big a bonus as we did in Urdu - Spoken as the mother tongue by less than 9% of Pakistanis (now!) and yet spoken and understood across the length and breadth of Pakistan !

Do either of my Croatian or Norwegian 'probable' Bhabis know that ? :woot:

As for 'we are different tribes and races' - I'm a Buttt and you have one too ! Thats as far as my pride in my race goes ! But I do concede that I'm rather fond of Punjab and Punjabis - My People within Pakistan (only in the context of Pakistan...never in preference to it !).

No dude, that was valid till my fathers generation. Right now, it's all mixed up. Education changed everything! Same here about Pakistan. All ONE under :pakistan: f00K any one who tries to divide us!

OK, enough trolling! :D

It is a religious obligation to have religious police. That's why we are the only country that truly applies Sharia. They need to improve their standards, however.
I wonder if the Khulafa ur rashideen RA had religious police?

I am not talking about anyone specific but people who reject freedom of choice for individuals.

I oppose fascism in both forms, both liberal and conservative, regardless of who started it and who is reacting.

The bottom line is that people should be free to make these choices for themselves and the State should not make its citizens apologize for their religious beliefs.
Liberal facists are harmless, all words. Look at ET. While religious facists could burn you alive.
WHile im happy being a religious liberal non-facist facist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom