What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You failed to mention another important thing.. close to perfect literacy. When there are more Shepard's than sheep. Someones gonna get a hurting really bad..

True. Making wise choices requires a modicum of awareness of the repercussions of making bad choices.

However, national literacy is a long term project that takes decades to bear fruit. Personally, I don't see much hope as long as the feudal domination of politics remains in place. I see no easy solutions.

I agree that the West has a better record on human rights. My point was that, in our zeal to curb the mullahs' excesses, we should be cautious not to enact laws on the other extreme.
But it hasnt been happening, so there is no excuse for complaining about it.

There is no use beating around the bush and trying to defend something which is seen by the whole world as the symbol of female oppression in the modern world. A symbol which has made a significant contribution to the way the world looks at you people, as it stands for all that is rigid and backward about your laws and ways of life. You may well cry "liberal moderate" till the cows come home, but as long as this symbol remains attached to your faith and your community, you will all be painted with the same brush. As at airports and immigration. Stereotypes suck, but they are the reality, and you must decide what you need to do.

Yes system of kufr always looks pleasing to the eyes of those who have become morally corrupt and want live their life which is worst than Animals

We might be corrupt and follow the life of animals, but you dont have the right to tell me what is good and what is bad for us. It is not and must not be your problem.

You know it all.... PATHANS ARE A WHITE RACE! So does that give me the right to be racist? :blink:

Stay away from our conversation....

The foOk did I just hear ! :blink:

I can show you a 101 Pathans who are shorter than my little sister and as dark as the average Pakistani ! We ethnic Kashmiris are the only remotely caucasoid race out there ! :P

I can show you a 101 Pathans who are shorter than my little sister and as dark as the average Pakistani ! We ethnic Kashmiris are the only remotely caucasoid race out there ! :P

No we Parsis are pretty white ourselves. I can roll up my sleeves and show you perfectly well demarcated bikini tan lines! :P

and why the moderate view is rejected by both sides: one side views it as collusion with mullahs, and the other sees it as foreign-backed meddling.

What you are saying illustrates the toxic nature of the debate in Pakistan,
In my opinion, the toxic situation happens due to the behaviour of religious lot, becasue they are the ones not only 'not listening', but try to force themselves on the others too, hope you see this.

Of-course there are dark ones as well, however, the majority is white.

Yara, which Pathans do you hang out with? Next time ask their full names!

Of-course there are dark ones as well, however, the majority is white.

Khan Sahib, the majority look like the rest of us (wheatish or brown !) and the only thing that differentiates one from the other is the thick Pashto influenced accent of a Pathan otherwise more often than not you wont be able to tell the difference !

We might be corrupt and follow the life of animals, but you dont have the right to tell me what is good and what is bad for us. It is not and must not be your problem.

He is a follower of muallahism...he left Islam decades ago.....................Acoording to Him there are two Colors to life... Muslim kaffir ,Good Evil,Moral Immoral and Pure corrupt..................Justification of this duality will done feverently using verse and hadiths....thereby giving you two option/..Speak against the interpretation of theHadith hence you have sinned.........speak for the interpretation and stand together

WTF is pakistanis and their Color !!...Each one tells their race and the greatness of its color .......me poor poor dravidian :chilli:

Khan Sahib, the majority look like the rest of us (wheatish or brown !) and the only thing that differentiates one from the other is the thick Pashto influenced accent of a Pathan otherwise more often than not you wont be able to tell the difference !
Yara, do I argue with you about origins of Butttttsss? Trust me don't argue Pakhtoon races with me. Not everyone who speaks Pashto is a Pathan! Half of Peshawar speaks "Gulabi" pashto, and are not Pathans. Only we ourselves can differentiate between them. For example, Mehsud's are natives of Waziristan, speak Pushto, however are quasi-pathans. Similarly Attock/ Mianwali etc etc, all call themselves Pathans. Ask Pathans if they are Pathan? For you anyone speaking "GHabooZa Dabooza Khapara" is a Pathan!

WTF is pakistanis and their Color !!...Each one tells their race and the greatness of its color .......me poor poor dravidian :chilli:
Dude, no one is having a competition about color. I purposely stay under the sunlight to get some tan, I try hard, I try again..... however, never lasts :cry:

Yara, do I argue with you about origins of Butttttsss? Trust me don't argue Pakhtoon races with me. Not everyone who speaks Pashto is a Pathan! Half of Peshawar speaks "Gulabi" pashto, and are not Pathans. Only we ourselves can differentiate between them. For example, Mehsud's are natives of Waziristan, speak Pushto, however are quasi-pathans. Similarly Attock/ Mianwali etc etc, all call themselves Pathans. Ask Pathans if they are Pathan? For you anyone speaking "GHabooZa Dabooza Khapara" is a Pathan!

Dude, no one is having a competition about color. I purposely stay under the sunlight to get some tan, I try hard, I try again..... however, never lasts :cry:

What do you mean argue about the 'origins of Buttttsss' ? Everyone knows that the first of our kind rose out of the scented, fuming cauldron of brewing Nihari ! Lo and behold the first Buttt was born ! :D

'Ghavoooza Dabooza Khaparaa' - Yaaaraa yeh Pashto nahin gharaarei (gargles !) kartei hoai awaazein nikalteii hain ! :rofl:

And I'm still not going to believe you on the Mehsuds...for foOk sake you made Khushal Khan 'dig a hole' khattak ! :blink:

What do you mean argue about the 'origins of Buttttsss' ? Everyone knows that the first of our kind rose out of the scented, fuming cauldron of brewing Nihari ! Lo and behold the first Buttt was born ! :D

'Ghavoooza Dabooza Khaparaa' - Yaaaraa yeh Pashto nahin gharaarei (gargles !) kartei hoai awaazein nikalteii hain ! :rofl:

And I'm still not going to believe you on the Mehsuds...for foOk sake you made Khushal Khan 'dig a hole' khattak ! :blink:

Ok easy classification system for you to understand:

*RP - Real Pathans

Tarins: RP - Medium toned skin, average height.
Ending with "Zai": RP - Tall, White
Ending with "Khel" RP - Very tall - White
Mehmend: RP Medium built - Mid tone.
Haqqani : RP Tall to very tall - White
Wazir: RP Tall and mostly dark

*The list is fraction of the races - some places subclasses are crammed together.

This will make it easy for you to judge from surnames. :pop:

etc etc etc

All-righty, yara have to return to real life now, speak to you tomorrow. Take care of yourself! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom