What's new

Why is Kashmir Day Feb 5, 2017 becomes important?

Naheed Janjua

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
However today 65% of Pakistani are 35 or below in age. So someone who is 25 now, was only 9 years of age when the government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto decided to mark this day as an expression of solidarity with the Kashmiri Muslims. Its only natural that few understand why Kashmir Day is celebrated. Pakistani newspaper, The Dawn, in Feb 2016, did a video survey to ask people the streets of Karachi as to what they make of Kashmir Day and answers were funny and sad -reflecting abysmal level of ignorance about country’s history.
read more: Kashmir Day: Why Feb 5, 2017 becomes important?

Kashmir has died as an issue for pakistanis..now 5 feb only good when it is on a weekday and we can get holiday from work!

This day is important. Without Kashmir Pakistan is incomplete. Pakistan must single mindedly concentrate on kashmir as the real reward is in the permanent afterlife.

...and the loss of Kashmir will dissolve the Indian Union, hence why you are so reluctant to acknowledge the issue.

That's terrible @HRK , the habit of discussion has critically gone down in this forum, I am not saying that you deprive yourself of the pleasure of marking negative ratings, please be my guest, in fact, go to my timeline and mark negative ratings in my last 100 posts, I am not opposed to a temporary or permanent ban also (what is the point of a forum where people don't discuss anyway, just give 'ratings'), but at least try to have a discussion about which part of my post you don't agree with, because I don't see any problem in it, I still believe that nothing has impacted Pakistan more negatively in last 70 years than Kashmir. Just a dumb negative rating as your sign of disagreement kills the discussion here, it's childish.

Do you see my previous post or should I repost it for you to see?

Last edited:
Very important message, do listen it.

All of Pakistan should join hands and help UN to implement its resolutions.
This thug state must be shown the way, how to behave in civilized world.
Down with Indian agression and its contempt and violation of UN resolutions and that of world community.

If someone have any objection plz contact moderation team ....

& all are advised to plz visit the following link ... if they haven't already ....
https://defence.pk/threads/forum-rules-and-regulations.92653/

AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE ASKING TO HAVE A DEBATE I WOULD LIKE TO ADVISED THEM TO LEARN TO WRITE A POST WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATIVE TERMS FIRST .... ANY SUCH POST DESERVE NEGATIVE RATING & WARNING BY MODERATION STAFF (IF THEY HAVE NOT ISSUED ANY TILL NOW FOR THAT POST THAT MEMBER WILL GET IT SOON INSHA-ALLAH)

I am simply not interested to engage in debate with every other person who is here to shows his catharsis & prejudice

Regards,

Last edited:
I was actually surprised just how lackluster and meek this years Kashmir Day was. Hardly any rallies, not as many political statement, very few threads on pdf.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hafiz Saeed's detention was linked to this as well. Pakistani government seems like didn't want too much attention, given the stance that the western world especially USA has taken towards extremism and radical Islam.

Down with Indian agression and its contempt and violation of UN resolutions and that of world community.
Well Pakistan itself is not in any position to implement the so called "UN Resolution". It has to remove its army from the Kashmir and then handover it to Indian Army. Then the self-determination (under limited control of Indian forces) will happen. Withdrawal is not happening by Pakistan rather it is selling out Kashmir to its baradar mulk "China". It is nothing more than a barking day and I can't listen to it (if I hadn't already).

The very pleasure of seeing your frustration as reflected in this post is the reason so many Indians visit this forum lol.

When I was a kid, Pakistanis used to cry Kashmir Kashmir.

Now I have a kid, and Pakistanis are still crying Kashmir Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom