What's new

Why is India poorer than Africa?

africa is a continent India is a country. understand .. If India was so poor, neither portuguese nor Britishers or hollander had come to India and loot.

if you dont come in line i am going to report this BS thread.

Europeans also went to Africa and loot, so what?

India and Africa has similar population, they are comparable.

Europeans also went to Africa and loot, so what?

India and Africa has similar population, they are comparable.

That means europeans are thieves .. return our money. and gold. come on.. send me back my money or I am calling mafia bosss. :D

Could you mention the GDP in terms of per capita. Then we can make a fair comparison.

Most of the (almost all) food produced in India are self sufficient to huge population. So,, basically our agriculture dosnt make us rich.

So if you say AFrica on whole is doing better than India, then could you mention some areas where India can learn from Africa. We can quote lot of things India can learn from China or western countries.

dude, there are many wars and turmoils in Africa
Well, you are confused buddy. You dont want to take Oil into consideration, you dont want to take wars/insurgency into consideration, you say arable land is equivalent to oil economy. and still want to compare the economies.

What does Pakistan and China has to do with India's GDP ? African countries are creation of colonial empires with arbitrary bounderies dividing tribes, ethnic and linguistic groups reasons for wars.
Nothing but they are neighbors of India and that's what I wrote. It is just to highlight hostile environment around India because of her relations with two neighbors.

So India isn't? Double-standards from the Chinese as usual. We are basically what you were 20 years ago. A bit better perhaps, but there is no reason to bash the Indians saying we have a 10tril$ economy eat sh*t, because your country has grown for longer. And comparing China to India shows your mentality. A responsible countryman would compare to the next greater power, the USA.
Because China is still a developing country, whereas America was a developed country almost a century ago.

So India isn't? Double-standards from the Chinese as usual. We are basically what you were 20 years ago. A bit better perhaps, but there is no reason to bash the Indians saying we have a 10tril$ economy eat sh*t, because your country has grown for longer. And comparing China to India shows your mentality. A responsible countryman would compare to the next greater power, the USA.

LOL I never said any of that. :lol:

China is a developing country, whereas America is a developed country (and has been for around a century now).

China and India and Africa on the other hand are all "developing" economies with similar populations.

When making comparisons, you need to compare like with like. Not apples and oranges.

Esolve you do raise many valid points and comparison. I think you are right in saying India is poorer than Africa, it has a massive population comparable to Africa, any many other factors comparable to Africa.

LOL I never said any of that. :lol:

China is a developing country, whereas America is a developed country (and has been for around a century now).

China and India and Africa on the other hand are all "developing" economies with similar populations.

When making comparisons, you need to compare like with like. Not apples and oranges.
So why do your country men always insist on comparing China's growth to India, when they are not in the same league. Don't take me wrong, I have lots of respect for China, but why do you keep on bashing India! We have problems we are working on!

India and China are with huge population, and we could say they are actually continents, it is not fair to compare them with countries, but it is natural to compare them with continents.

Africa GDP in 2013 is 2.6 Trillion
India GDP in 2013 is 1.93 Trillion

India has 1.25 billion people
Africa has 1.11 billion people

so Africa has less population than India while higher GDP than India.
Why?
With the revised Indian GDP using special formulas , India's GDP will be greater than Africa.

Esolve you do raise many valid points and comparison. I think you are right in saying India is poorer than Africa, it has a massive population comparable to Africa, any many other factors comparable to Africa.

You do realize your country per capita is poorer than us. If India is worse than Africa, what does that make pakistan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom