What's new

Why is Bollywood dominated by Khatris?

Śakra

Reaction score
Country
India
Why is Bollywood everyone in Bollywood Khatri and everything has some sort of Punjabi theme/connection? Why don't they make films that star and have to do with the rest of our cultures?

Indian Obsession with fair skin .
The fair skin obsession is in entire south Asia.

Majority of them are sensitive to sunlight. So, most of them tend to get fair by using sunscreens.
This problem won't exist if South Asians were born black:lol:.

It's mostly Punjabis and people of Pashtun descent. They just tend to look 'better' and 'fairer' compared to actual Indians.

Punjab also has a rich and strong culture that heavily circles around music specifically, which is a big part of the Bollywood industry. Which is also one reason why most of your popular singers are also Punjabi.

Punjabis have changed the cultural perception towards India, in a positive light - of course. What many foreigners think of Indian culture, they're actually just thinking of Punjabi culture.

and no offense, I think the rest of India; except for maybe parts of South India lacks unique culture.

Fan of Rana Daggubati and Anushka shetty. Lolz
Too bad there wasn't much actions of Tamannah. :frown: Though she was overacting in B-1.
Also, weird it may seem, I like Magadheera a little bit more than B-1. Haven't seen B-2. Alpam busy anu. How do you rate B-2 out of 10?

I like Magadheera a little bit more than B-1
No idea about Magadheera. Havent watched it.
telugu is it?
I dont understand Telugu.
Alpam busy anu
angane vere oru malluvum koodi ee forumthill ethii. :lol:
How do you rate B-2 out of 10?
If B-1 was 6/10 then B-2 deserves 8/10.
I loved everything abt the movie except a few exaggerations. Anushka was awesome...and Rana despite being anti-hero was very convincing.
Prabhas was good as always.
Too bad there wasn't much actions of Tamannah. :frown:
As an actress, she needs to improve.
But i like watching her interviews. She's definitely beauty with brains, have seen her speak on many forums.

No idea about Magadheera. Havent watched it.
telugu is it?
I dont understand Telugu.
There is malayalam version. And it's good.
angane vere oru malluvum koodi ee forumthill ethii. :lol:
Malayalikalillatha sthalamundo ee duniyavilu. :enjoy: Anyway, namaskarnd.

If B-1 was 6/10 then B-2 deserves 8/10.
I loved everything abt the movie except a few exaggerations. Anushka was awesome...and Rana despite being anti-hero was very convincing.
Prabhas was good as always.

As an actress, she needs to improve.
But i like watching her interviews. She's definitely beauty with brains, have seen her speak on many forums.
Well, thanks. I'll share my exp as soon as I watch it.

Back
Top Bottom