What's new

Why is bilateral trade between Pakistan and China so little?

No you are not, here is your post:

Yes and, as I indicated, China only imports raw materials from developing countries. It gets high-tech products from the developed world. Since Pakistan is a developing country, like India, the main thing China imports from Pakistan is raw materials. Pakistan doesn't have any high-tech products to offer China.

What part are you having trouble understanding?

P.S. Also, Pakistan doesn't have any "brand name" products (e.g. Gucci) that would command a premium over local products.

So, if we are saying the same thing, how is the Chinese-Pakistan trade built and on what basis????

So, if we are saying the same thing, how is the Chinese-Pakistan trade built and on what basis????

Like other developing countries. Pakistan sends mostly raw materials and certain niche items (sports goods, leather, textiles, surgical instruments) to China. There is still scope for expanding trade, because these sectors are not nearly saturated.

No you are not, here is your post:

Where importation relates to either raw material or high tech finished goods. The advantage to China-Pakistan relationship, currently is only raw material, but in order to grow greater strength it require more then just Raw Material........

You are the only country that can make Yean inflate or deflate, it does not have any market value sir............

report as you please, but outside sources are required... Thanks....

Can you tell me what's the time when you burn, pls give me a outside sources

The issue with China is that it only needs to import two types of products:
- raw materials like ores, petroleum, etc. (from developing countries)
- high-tech products (from the West, Japan, SK, etc.)

Everything else China can manufacture itself -- and usually cheaper -- so it's hard for foreigners to penetrate the market. Small items, like exotic produce, can't account for much.

P.S. Also, Pakistan doesn't have any "brand name" products (e.g. Gucci) that would command a premium over local products.
I think what you said is not import reason, Why is bilateral trade between Asean and China to three hundred billion. Asean countries are not developed countries.
I feel Pakistan should benefit more from development process of China.

EG. one province Guangdong of China foreign trade is 1trillion $ in 2012, more than 25% of whole China, China-Japan trade 360billion$ and China-South Korea 215billion$, China-US nerely 500billion$, trade is trade, nation relation is nation relation

Not means China-Japan trust much or other things
I don't disgree your point of view. good nation relation can develop better trade and longer. Japan trade position in China will decline year by year.

Back
Top Bottom