What's new

Why is Bangladesh Defense Section being used for non-defence issues?

can you shear the data of last 10 years of US military aid to pakistan ?
How about the US military to Pakistan till before 10 years? Give us the data. How about the non-military donations of 32 billion US?

How about the US military to Pakistan till before 10 years? Give us the data. How about the non-military donations of 32 billion US?

They will give you a soft warning, like Tom. Don't ask these questions.

Learn about CSF first dont be trump.

Last edited:
They will give you a soft warning, like Tom. Don't ask these questions.
man you guys are just jumping for something which is BS . even trump can not do it . CSF was the resubmission's of funds which we already spend to logistics and support and ops for save US arse . it was our money not aid which even trump was bashing about . what will be charges of 100000 containers received at Karachi port every year and then deliver them at chamman and torkham ? our infrastructure messed up with this . we continuously supplied them food and supplies 20 years even there was shortages or any mess .they used our airbases many many years even i posted here c-17s were landing at many airbases . f-18s were using our airbases .its all free ? you guys can search first then come talk we are on military forum not on FB for god sake .it was not aid at all it was US who make it look like aid .

from highest air base skardu to arbian sea karachi air bases USA used our services and we have right to charge them with CSF bills

USAF C-17 AT SKARDU airbase pakistan

C-17-globemaster-iii-skardu-pakistan.jpg

USAF C-17 at islamabad
gettyimages-1172734-2048x2048.jpg

three C-17 can be seen at chakalala airbase paksitan
26fc886dc19288101c27cb2d9f133b60.jpg

USAF C-17 at paksitani airbase
800px-thumbnail.jpg

USAF C-17 at nur khan air base
440px-USAF_C-17_at_Chaklala_AirBase.jpg

then they used our shahbaz air base for many many years
USAF F-16 landing at shahbaz air base jacobabad pakistan

Dxg5uiwWsAA_xsX.jpg

US Air Force (USAF) Captain (CPT) Dave Lopez, (Pilot) and USAF CPT Scott Farnham (Co-Pilot), both assigned to the 320th Air Expeditionary Wing (AEW), pictured in the cockpit of their C-130 Hercules aircraft as it taxies onto the runway at Shahbaz Air Base (AB), located near Jocobabad, Pakistan, during a mission flown in support of Operation ENDURING FREEDOM. (Duplicate image, see also DFSD0414260 or search 030129F7203T008)

1.png

12.png

13.png

US supplies at pakistani roads

_61374700_015247477-1.jpg

_72476452_transporter_rtrs.jpg

mine-resistant-ambush-protected-mrap-armoured-vehicles-of-the-us-led-DFRDF0.jpg

Pakistani troops securing nato-US supply at pak-afg border area
2012-07-16T132047Z_01_MKZ101_RTRIDSP_3_PAKISTAN-USA-NATO-3287.jpg

Pakistan allows US to use airspace for military transport
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...ws-us-to-use-airspace-for-military-transport/

Last edited:
man you guys are just jumping for something which is BS . even trump can not do it . CSF was the resubmission's of funds which we already spend to logistics and support and ops for save US arse . it was our money not aid which even trump was bashing about . what will be charges of 100000 containers received at Karachi port every year and then deliver them at chamman and torkham ? our infrastructure messed up with this . we continuously supplied them food and supplies 20 years even there was shortages or any mess .they used our airbases many many years even i posted here c-17s were landing at many airbases . f-18s were using our airbases .its all free ? you guys can search first then come talk we are on military forum not on FB for god sake .it was not aid at all it was US who make it look like aid .

from highest air base skardu to arbian sea karachi air bases USA used our services and we have right to charge them with CSF bills

View attachment 639074

USAF C-17 at islamabad
View attachment 639072

View attachment 639073

800px-thumbnail.jpg

Dxg5uiwWsAA_xsX.jpg

US Air Force (USAF) Captain (CPT) Dave Lopez, (Pilot) and USAF CPT Scott Farnham (Co-Pilot), both assigned to the 320th Air Expeditionary Wing (AEW), pictured in the cockpit of their C-130 Hercules aircraft as it taxies onto the runway at Shahbaz Air Base (AB), located near Jocobabad, Pakistan, during a mission flown in support of Operation ENDURING FREEDOM. (Duplicate image, see also DFSD0414260 or search 030129F7203T008)

View attachment 639076

View attachment 639077

View attachment 639078

View attachment 639086

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...ws-us-to-use-airspace-for-military-transport/

Bro, I didn't mention this topic, so why tag me ?

I was only telling him, that he will end up getting a soft ban.

This :bounce: ≠ me.

Bro, I didn't mention this topic, so why tag me ?

I was only telling him, that he will end up getting a soft ban.

This :bounce: ≠ me.
there is nothing wrong to ask questions . i just clear the mind of both of you . BD people should not act like indians .

there is nothing wrong to ask questions . i just clear the mind of both of you . BD people should not act like indians .

Bro, I didn't even mention this topic because I don't know enough about it.

What I know is that since last 10 years, the relationship between USA and Pakistan is not good anymore.

Do you want us to be like Indian ?

Pakistanis think everyone is like Indian.

Bro, I didn't even mention this topic because I don't know enough about it.

What I know is that since last 10 years, the relationship between USA and Pakistan is not good anymore.

Do you want us to be like Indian ?

Pakistanis think everyone is like Indian.
that is why i said BD people should be not like indians . i have seen many good people from BD whom research and have good knowledge here on this forum .

View attachment 639074

USAF C-17 at islamabad
View attachment 639072

View attachment 639073

800px-thumbnail.jpg

Dxg5uiwWsAA_xsX.jpg

View attachment 639076

View attachment 639077

View attachment 639078

View attachment 639086

the USA that made it look like aid, I am at odds why Pakistani paper made it look like aid. It's called the tribune. It's been deleted since I supplied the link to the mod.

the USA that made it look like aid, I am at odds why Pakistani paper made it look like aid. It's called the tribune. It's been deleted since I supplied the link to the mod.
i have never seen that sir . but things between USA and pakistan are not just simple as they look . for example they operate shamsi air base 15 years and no one even notice it .

Lets be honest here. Jamaat memebers started this trend of posting non defense related propaganda here. To promote their propaganda, defence.pk opened them this section, as it suited Pakistan's propaganda as well. But because of Hasina regime most jamaat members lost hope in their party and mostly switched to promoting Awami propaganda. As a result you have this section used as a little spam box. I mean as they used to post jamaat propaganda, it was good then but all of a sudden this is much irritating. And forum adminstrators also get revenue out of it though advertisements, so they dont care.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom