What's new

Why India's Astra air-to-air missile is special

of course they do.. welcome to India.. land of miracles... lol
Instead of laughing DO some QUALITY RESEARCH

They pull up the IN on their procurement of the Derby missiles on the MLU Sea Harriers ! where they found that the derby missile isn't achieving the max range as advertised by the IN

Instead of laughing DO some QUALITY RESEARCH

They pull up the IN on their procurement of the Derby missiles on the MLU Sea Harriers ! where they found that the derby missile isn't achieving the max range as advertised by the IN
lololol....

Damn it is sad when so call senior "Elite Members' Troll

Sad and pathetic!
elite status comes from post numbers.. even you can be elite..
when the gap in common understanding is impossible to cross.. one liner or single word serves the purpose.

elite status comes from post numbers.. even you can be elite..
when the gap in common understanding is impossible to cross.. one liner or single word serves the purpose.
Wow you are right - one liner - Sad and Pathetic!

the way i see it, services are bullied into buying a limited number of hardware to keep ministers/public opinion on their side, and they do so reluctantly. All this in the name of keeping local research alive.
There is a lot of swadeshi proponents that question patriotism of the forces and plant stories of superlative performance of local hardware. If you see the culture of the govt agencies that make them, its like believing in miracle. I don't believe in miracles.
I am in no way suggesting we should get the absolute best available hardware for the forces no matter what the cost is. Let the force decide depending on the doctrine they develop.
I would also like to have an independent testing/rating agency that tests the veracity of the claims(in both letter and spirit), this will reduce pressure on the forces too.

Every country has to support indigenous weapons , it may have its flaw, but then forces and Industry works together to remove it in iteration.There is no miracle , even Mighty US has accepted F-35 with flaws.

If you still want miraculously our scientist developing weapons without need for test, then you have born in wrong country i guess

Junk

Odds on it will be claimed as great as usual by bharti fan boys before a "audit" reveals it as unreliable junk

Every country has to support indigenous weapons , it may have its flaw, but then forces and Industry works together to remove it in iteration.There is no miracle , even Mighty US has accepted F-35 with flaws.

If you still want miraculously our scientist developing weapons without need for test, then you have born in wrong country i guess
well then agree that you got flaws, come clean , dont lie through your teeth and use public opinion to browbeat forces.

well then agree that you got flaws, come clean , dont lie through your teeth and use public opinion to browbeat forces.

That will be stupidity to put in news whats flaws you have in armory. Lies and Chaos are main psychological advantage any military has to have, let the enemy guess what flaws we have in armory , we don't need to inform .

Back
Top Bottom