What's new

Why Indians embraced slavery in past ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proudpakistaniguy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have not started this topic to insult anyone. These are two genuine questions come in my mind frequently which i was not able to get any logical answer.

We know English,Arabs, Persian, Mongol, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian etc went all over the world to conquer different region and had established their rule over there. Some of them were less in number compare to native Indians of sub-continent region. Which part of the world ruled by Indians ? Why Ghaznavi, Ghori, Abdali with few thousand of people managed to conquer India easily? Why native Indians gave up and embraced slavery of Arabs/afghan/Persian/Mughal/British easily which lasted century after century ? Was It because of cowardice or submissive/subdue nature of Hindus?

The only Hindu empire worth noting for its bravery was the Marathi empire of the 18th century which actually had a lot of Muslims soldiers in its ranks. Living among Hindus for so long the minorities of India have also been affected by this disease of gutlessness and cowardice. Is there something in the Hindu scriptures or Indian psyche that drives this cowardly behavior?

or this cowardice nature was because of extreme division among themselves along caste (sub caste within caste), culture, state, sect, language, dialect etc etc which in result created insecurity, jealousy, hatred, fear, mistrust among them. We know Religion often acts as a morale booster if you are full of confidence and hold your beliefs close to your heart. This is true in case of Muslims at least. Muslims were very few in the beginning of Islam but they faced opponents three-four times bigger in size/strength and often defeated them convincingly.

Hindus create their own interpretation of Hinduism based on their secular beliefs. This is why Hinduism today is nothing more than idolatry, senseless rituals, polytheism, caste system, cow worship etc. Hindus claiming that smoking, drinking, drugs, homosexuality, robbing, cheating etc etc are all cool in Hinduism because Hinduism has "no rules". It is all being done to show that Hinduism is more compatible with west and it is a very liberal religion. You can act cowardly because there is something called karma. You are very peaceful if you cannot dare to fight. I don't think such Religion with no rules can inspire its followers to fight against invaders.

I have shared my personal thought and perception. I would be interested to know what you guys think about it ? Please give to the point answer without bringing irrelevant stuffs. Thanks

Your first sentence is hilarious because this will insult all Indians. :pop:
Why? I did not insulted any individual . I did bring valid arguments and just wanted to know the opinions/perception of others

By the way i also said that no irrelevant discussion. You can share your thought about questions being asked. Dont worry about Indians. I will look after them :)

Why Ghaznavi, Ghori, Abdali with few thousand of people managed to conquer India easily? ---

Actually the aforementioned invaders managed to conquer a part of Ancient india, in moderndays called pakistan with extreme ease... so maybe you should anwer the question on slavery??

I did belive the first part of the OP for a second there, the rest is history.
What a jocker.
so that's all you have to say in defense. Correct me if i have said anything wrong. calling me joker is not the answer of my questions 
Pakistan part was attacked by these invaders before India so your forefathers surrender to these people not Indians.

So Hindus/indians were pop up on this land in 1947 and before that it was all Pakistani ruled by others.

You know more about my forefather? who were they? Hindus? were they coward to surrender? who taught them this cowardice? Hindu culture or religion ? lol

Last edited:
Coz they really didn't care. Mentally they were always free. Considering the history of Indian people, civilization which is 5000 years old, few centuries doesn't make any difference. :D

so that's all you have to say in defense. Correct me if i have said anything wrong. calling me joker is not the answer of my questions 

So Hindus/indians were pop up on this land in 1947 and before that it was all Pakistani ruled by others.

You know more about my forefather? who were they? Hindus? were they coward to surrender? who taught them this cowardice? Hindu culture or religion ? lol
I'm not your history teacher, there are a lot of fools who have brought up this topic, you could search those threads or there is an amazing tool called google. Dont expect someone to do your dirty job.

I have not started this topic to insult anyone. These are two genuine questions come in my mind frequently which i was not able to get any logical answer.

We know English,Arabs, Persian, Mongol, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian etc went all over the world to conquer different region and had established their rule over there. Some of them were less in number compare to native Indians of sub-continent region. Which part of the world ruled by Indians ? Why Ghaznavi, Ghori, Abdali with few thousand of people managed to conquer India easily? Why native Indians gave up and embraced slavery of Arabs/afghan/Persian/Mughal/British easily which lasted century after century ? Was It because of cowardice or submissive/subdue nature of Hindus?

The only Hindu empire worth noting for its bravery was the Marathi empire of the 18th century which actually had a lot of Muslims soldiers in its ranks. Living among Hindus for so long the minorities of India have also been affected by this disease of gutlessness and cowardice. Is there something in the Hindu scriptures or Indian psyche that drives this cowardly behavior?

or this cowardice nature was because of extreme division among themselves along caste (sub caste within caste), culture, state, sect, language, dialect etc etc which in result created insecurity, jealousy, hatred, fear, mistrust among them. We know Religion often acts as a morale booster if you are full of confidence and hold your beliefs close to your heart. This is true in case of Muslims at least. Muslims were very few in the beginning of Islam but they faced opponents three-four times bigger in size/strength and often defeated them convincingly.

Hindus create their own interpretation of Hinduism based on their secular beliefs. This is why Hinduism today is nothing more than idolatry, senseless rituals, polytheism, caste system, cow worship etc. Hindus claiming that smoking, drinking, drugs, homosexuality, robbing, cheating etc etc are all cool in Hinduism because Hinduism has "no rules". It is all being done to show that Hinduism is more compatible with west and it is a very liberal religion. You can act cowardly because there is something called karma. You are very peaceful if you cannot dare to fight. I don't think such Religion with no rules can inspire its followers to fight against invaders.

I have shared my personal thought and perception. I would be interested to know what you guys think about it ? Please give to the point answer without bringing irrelevant stuffs. Thanks

Judging by your points I can say one thing for sure you have no idea about : 1. Indian history 2. Hinduism 3. religions in India (Buddhism, Jainism, Shikhism, Vaisnabism, Sanatan and so on) and 4. lastly the difference between barbaric and civilized living. You seriously need to sit in a library and go through proper history before starting a thread. Please go through the history of Afghanistan and Pakistan and India starting from ancient world (Indus valley civilization). If you still do not find any logical answer pop me a message and I will tell you.

History of the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient Civilizations : Timeline of the World

Why Ghaznavi, Ghori, Abdali with few thousand of people managed to conquer India easily? ---

Actually the aforementioned invaders managed to conquer a part of Ancient india, in moderndays called pakistan with extreme ease... so maybe you should anwer the question on slavery??

You see you are insulting yourself. I did mention word sub-continent region when there was no Pakistan/India/Bangladesh. You are insulting Hinduism if you are saying that Hindus were cowards to surrender to outsiders even if we assume that those all Hindus surrendered were forefathers of Pakistani which is far from reality. Where you brave majority Indian Hindus/Muslim were hiding ?

So you basically proud of your religion which was formed from Hindu to Buddism to turkish to pastune to arab etc etc :rofl::rofl:

I'm not your history teacher, there are a lot of fools who have brought up this topic, you could search those threads or there is an amazing tool called google. Dont expect someone to do your dirty job.

Dirty job? what i said in there which was dirty? :)

So you basically proud of your religion which was formed from Hindu to Buddism to turkish to pastune to arab etc etc :rofl::rofl:

I am proud of my religion. All religion take birth with zero follower and then people from previous religion Christianity, Judaism, polytheism etc join them. so what is your point? 
The dirty part is your head, you are nothing more than a troll.
But its you who is trolling here without contributing anything useful to the questions being raised ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom