What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Interview of Shehla Rashid, Kashmiri activist.

Do you get the sense that Indian Muslims have been quiet on the Kashmir issue because more than anyone else, they will get branded as anti-national?

That has always been the case. Kashmiri Muslims have always had this complaint that Indian Muslims do not speak up for them. It has another dimension. Long back, before I was an activist, I discussed this with an Indian Muslim, who said ― so many of us left this country. Just imagine, if Partition had not happened. We don’t want Kashmir to secede because we would even be fewer. We would want Kashmiris to step up to the national stage and assert Muslim leadership in the country.
https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry..._YoM8plw7KZcWy9jRJtqM_3SU1HDQLLmxlCA6VCHCwOc1

There you go, these napunsik people neither can take care of themselves and want Kashmiris to suffer with them indefinitely.

kashmiris?
indian muslims!

As for u, now connect the dots yrself.....now ask yrself which Prophet SAW Prophecy is there and how legitimate it still is.....Our rule in hindustan has to be established AGAIN.....

Iss he tareeky sy deen ka ghalba dunya main ghalib ho ga dubara sy! India ki power or resources ki utilisation sy in post Ghazwa e Hind period! iss lea Prophet SAW ny iss ki besharat dy rakhi ha!

Kabhi kabhi apna dimagh b isstimaal kar lia kar!

Do you get the sense that Indian Muslims have been quiet on the Kashmir issue because more than anyone else, they will get branded as anti-national?

That has always been the case. Kashmiri Muslims have always had this complaint that Indian Muslims do not speak up for them. It has another dimension. Long back, before I was an activist, I discussed this with an Indian Muslim, who said ― so many of us left this country. Just imagine, if Partition had not happened. We don’t want Kashmir to secede because we would even be fewer. We would want Kashmiris to step up to the national stage and assert Muslim leadership in the country.
https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry..._YoM8plw7KZcWy9jRJtqM_3SU1HDQLLmxlCA6VCHCwOc1

There you go, these napunsik people neither can take care of themselves and want Kashmiris to suffer with them indefinitely.

Some Indian muslims believe that Islam and Hinduism is interlinked, probably that is the reason why they are not speaking up for Kashmiri muslims, about an hour or two ago a PDF member quoted me on another thread where he posted a video in which Mr. Zakir Naik says in a video that the Kalki Avatar in Hinduism is a prophecy about Rasool Allah in their books, I mean seriously?

What are our muslim brothers in India smoking lately? All the muslims all over the world should know that we do not need such prophecies to prove the Prophethood or Infallibility of Prophet Muhammad, we need evidence and the evidence is Quran.

Iss he tareeky sy deen ka ghalba dunya main ghalib ho ga dubara sy! India ki power or resources ki utilisation sy in post Ghazwa e Hind period! iss lea Prophet SAW ny iss ki besharat dy rakhi ha!

Kabhi kabhi apna dimagh b isstimaal kar lia kar!

So you are saying deen is not ghalib atm? deen tumhara hai ya Allah ka? kamaal hai yaar.

Musalman ka ghalba bolo bhai, Deen ka ghalba hamesha raheyga, deen Allah ka hai

Some Indian muslims believe that Islam and Hinduism is interlinked, probably that is the reason why they are not speaking up for Kashmiri muslims, about an hour or two ago a PDF member quoted me on another thread where he posted a video in which Mr. Zakir Naik says in a video that the Kalki Avatar in Hinduism is a prophecy about Rasool Allah in their books, I mean seriously?

What are our muslim brothers in India smoking lately? All the muslims all over the world should know that we do not need such prophecies to prove the Prophethood or Infallibility of Prophet Muhammad, we need evidence and the evidence is Quran.

Ideology of hindu-muslim bhai bhai against British raj ruined them.

You will see hindu activists speaking up for Kashmiris but never any Indian muslim, from bollywood to any other place. They are still thinking like its 1857. British have left long ago and now these get lynched by cow rakshaks. But but we will become even less if Kashmir leave. It doesn't matter if you become 1% more or less now idiots.

I was following a few Islamic accounts on Instagram. During Hajj they started posting "Hum ne waha Tiranga lehra diya jaha tum ja bhi nhi saktey, phir bhi hamari desh bhagti pe sawal uthatey ho".
Had to leave these accounts right there. They are hopeless and hypocrites. They are happy being slaves of Hindus if it comes to it.

Just look at this and you will know how insecure these people are and how badly they wanna prove themselves to their masters. Allah se nhi dartey yeh log, apney hindu aaqaon se dartey hain.

CbwvA8oWwAAhuvp.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nayeemuddin-Sheikh-Hajj-tricolor1-800x500.jpg

tiranga-2-1485486341.jpg

She and that Shah Faisal guy are carefully been planted by the Indian Intelligence to eventually placate the Kashmiris by showing them as part of the resistance.

The next group of stooges as the Abdullah's and the Mufti's are past their expiry date.

They do speak, but in private i know this bcoz I interact with them on daily basis...one of them even said that he wants to either move to Malaysia or Singapore bcoz he don't feel safe since BJP came to power, he is also against BJP for revoking special status for Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom