What's new

Why Indian Army Tanks lack AC and Night capabilties?

:angry:Indian tanks are brought from Russia that's why

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Yes colonel ur right

Hey don"T Go Further Discussing....we are upgrading Our Tanks and MBT"s.............

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Thanks for Illuminating us.... Any way we are not going to fight in night... Our tank will annihilate the enemy early morning.. ha ha ha :P

you are Right Man...if war Started Early morning WE will destroy all of their machines before 10"o clock

Hey don"T Go Further Discussing....we are upgrading Our Tanks and MBT"s.............

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

you are Right Man...if war Started Early morning WE will destroy all of their machines before 10"o clock

With your complacent attitude, I highly doubt it.

C'mon man, hoping to fight only in the daytime is one thing; but hoping to destroy the enemy in one morning??????:blink:

You've gotta be absolutely nuts, or day-dreamin!!!!!!

I cannot understand the fuss abt AC in our tanks.

No tank crew likes to close down his turret hatch ( Cupolla) unless he is either being strafed , shelled, negotiating a water obstacle or fired upon. In a 24 hr cycle these situations are not more than 20 - 35 %.

An AC therefore serves no purpose other than being another strain on the engine and occupying precious space and altering the power to weight ratio.

I will rather be worried about night vision than AC..

Arjun is a joke. By Chinese standard, it will never enter active service.

right.

the army which can not afford 3 million dollars MBT definitely will not induct 8 million dollars MBT.

Listen Arjun may not be the best but it is designed by India. It can always remodeled with new solutions or designs. This is the step India needs to take....stop buying the T-90's and no more T-72's. Use what we have but develop new models based of the Arjun chassis. We can make it sleeker with a lower turret and such. What we can do to stay on top since we may lack the tech, is buy the weapons, sensors and other stuff and fit it accordingly to Arjun...Also, what about the use of thermal blankets that block visibility? Are we actively making this. I feel INdia is not planning the war doctrine properly. It is not preparing to fight a war with minimal human loss, which is a mistake. IAF and artillery to bombard enemy tanks sounds great, but what the enemies airforce? India lacks crucial artillery and planes/heli's. I know it is on buying spree but numbers make a critical difference. For Pakistan, it may seem enough till Pakistan pulls a few strikes out of its sleeve!

at bolded pat> 10000% agree

Use what we have but develop new models based of the Arjun chassis. We can make it sleeker with a lower turret and such.

you mean black eagle type turret?

Back
Top Bottom