What's new

Why India must surrender to China in Ladakh

Number of weapons don't win wars. They are a very basic pre requisite. Wars are won by the intellect, by the will to engage (on a very large scale), by experiene, by justifying the cost of engagement, executing the will to cause massive destruction, and winning something worthy of the costs that are involved, the strategic implications of conflict and the aftermath - shift in perceptions, alliances and narratives. History is witness than even small nations like Vietnam and Taiwan have never surrendered to the bully. Thankfully, India has a strong leadership that does not cover in the face of a challenge - You will see China pack up and leave in 30 days. All this is just a display of bitter jealousy because India refused to join CPEC, and welcomes factories that will move out of China as well as a ploy to divert disgruntled Chinese peoples minds away from internal issues within China, such as massive unemployment, extremely poor mismanagement of covid which has lead to global economic slowdown and every nation is waiting for the right time to get back to China. Not just India, China has been making problems with all its neighbors except the pets N. KOREA and Pakistan (who never resist Chinese demands).

If these developments are amusing and delightful to see for Pakistanis, then by all means - celebrate.. But do not misregard our peaceful nature for cowardice, we have no doubt in the capabilities of our military and they have never failed us.

Number of weapons don't win wars. They are a very basic pre requisite. Wars are won by the intellect, by the will to engage (on a very large scale), by experiene, by justifying the cost of engagement, executing the will to cause massive destruction, and winning something worthy of the costs that are involved, the strategic implications of conflict and the aftermath - shift in perceptions, alliances and narratives. History is witness than even small nations like Vietnam and Taiwan have never surrendered to the bully. Thankfully, India has a strong leadership that does not cover in the face of a challenge - You will see China pack up and leave in 30 days. All this is just a display of bitter jealousy because India refused to join CPEC, and welcomes factories that will move out of China as well as a ploy to divert disgruntled Chinese peoples minds away from internal issues within China, such as massive unemployment, extremely poor mismanagement of covid which has lead to global economic slowdown and every nation is waiting for the right time to get back to China. Not just India, China has been making problems with all its neighbors except the pets N. KOREA and Pakistan (who never resist Chinese demands).

If these developments are amusing and delightful to see for Pakistanis, then by all means - celebrate.. But do not misregard our peaceful nature for cowardice, we have no doubt in the capabilities of our military and they have never failed us.
ic.

no wonder India keeps losing territory and 3 of india's neighbours are angry with her- thx for enlgihtening us on the reasons why.

Last edited:
why not invite them for ghazwa i hind ? there is already a bunch of commanders like zaid hamid , auriya maqbool ,sabir shakir are waiting for the ghazwa hind.

Ghazwa e Hind is based on Sahih Hadith of Rasulullah saws, so it is incumbent on any Muslim to believe in it as part of the Islamic faith. It is more like a matter of fact, and it cannot be brought forward or pushed away.

No one can call for it, because it prophesied already, just like fatah constantiniya, and fatah fars.

Even Rome itself is prophesied by Prophet Muhammad saws to one day fall to Muslims.

So I take it you dropped the act of pretending to be Muslim...

Also, Orya Maqbool Jan talks much more about RSS ideology in relation to Savarkar and Chanakya than he does Ghazwa e Hind.

As for Zaid Hamid, he is a nobody in Pakistan. He was a follower of a false messiah named Yusuf Kazzab. I do not even know the last name you posted.

lo ji ,
all pakistani tv channels sing chorus of ghazwa hind daily they are already five year late , their special guest is always great defence expert zaid hamid lal topi wala .
there is great plan of capturing india and make them slave for another 1000 years is in offing .
you look to be out of touch with your television.

we are not going to fight for america . we will fight for our land .

This is a total lie. Zaid Hamid is an anomaly and an outcast in Pakistani society. Why you think he was rejected by Pak military 3 times? He is a charlatan.

Basically his personality is not real. That is why he is more popular in India, where you all know about him, most Pakistanis don't know who he is.

China and Pakistan should launch simultaneous attacks on Northern India immediately as this is a historic golden opportunity to disintegrate india, and to remove the Security Risk for the entire region once and for ALL. If China does not act NOW, it will GREATLY REGRET this once in a 100 year opportunity !

Hence I urge President Xi that if you miss this opportunity, China will regret it for the next 200 years since it will cause do or die Strategic RISKS for China.

Personally I think it would be foolish for China to get into a war with India right now. But I think in this case Modi also miscalculated. He thought he could pull a cheap trick and wag his tail for his Anglo Jewish masters, but the constant pressure coming from the Chinese side is starting to make them nervous.

Honestly, I think tensions will just subside but if it doesn't, that means China has accepted that it is being backed into a corner and has to start an offense in order to establish a new order. I think an invasion of Taiwan would follow quickly after a blitzkrieg into India. It would be a golden opportunity for Pakistan to seize Kashmir.

China and Pakistan should launch simultaneous attacks on Northern India immediately as this is a historic golden opportunity to disintegrate india, and to remove the Security Risk for the entire region once and for ALL. If China does not act NOW, it will GREATLY REGRET this once in a 100 year opportunity !

Hence I urge President Xi that if you miss this opportunity, China will regret it for the next 200 years since it will cause do or die Strategic RISKS for China.

You might want to remove Pak. China is our enemy and we shouldn't be working to make them even stronger.

We will one day be doing Jihad against China InshaAllah. It's foolish to make your enemy stronger

Let China and India murder each other. Khas kum jahan pak

Personally I think it would be foolish for China to get into a war with India right now. But I think in this case Modi also miscalculated. He thought he could pull a cheap trick and wag his tail for his Anglo Jewish masters, but the constant pressure coming from the Chinese side is starting to make them nervous.

Honestly, I think tensions will just subside but if it doesn't, that means China has accepted that it is being backed into a corner and has to start an offense in order to establish a new order. I think an invasion of Taiwan would follow quickly after a blitzkrieg into India. It would be a golden opportunity for Pakistan to seize Kashmir.

You hit the nail on the head.

One always goes for the low hanging fruit first.

China plans to totally neutralize India first before invasion of Taiwan and Diaoyu Islands starts.

Both China and Pakistan are going to push the advantage. The only way to defeat a fascist regime is to afflict it with increasingly humiliating defeats.

Both China and Pakistan are going to push the advantage. The only way to defeat a fascist regime is to afflict it with increasingly humiliating defeats.

Modi really does ask for it. He's a major asshole but metes out his aggression in a very cowardly passive aggressive manner where he knows he can look tough without actually fighting.

Modi really does ask for it. He's a major asshole but metes out his aggression in a very cowardly passive aggressive manner where he knows he can look tough without actually fighting.

Don't be fooled by his Chanakya tactics, it is all a guise. Trump plays the same game. They are very conniving underneath the bullish confidence is a nervous wreck which fears even their own shadow.

Don't be fooled by his Chanakya tactics, it is all a guise. Trump plays the same game. They are very conniving underneath the bullish confidence is a nervous wreck which fears even their own shadow.

You are mistaken. That is a Chinese strategy.

upload_2020-6-7_2-37-26.png

The Pakistani edition of 'The Art of War' by Sunullah Tzu Xinjiangwale:

Once weapons are deployed by the enemy, we should surrender! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom