What's new

Why India is wasting money to test an imported missile?

"Training launch" can be one reason, signaling "we didn't like American invasion of indian waters" would be another, and to give Indians something to cheer about can be a third and "well justified" reason.

Can it be more pathetic that you created a thread based on your own twitter account as source :omghaha:

Secondly, DRDO has replaced most of the internal sub-systems with indigenous counterparts. The airframe, on-board electronics, booster and seeker are all indigenous while the ramjet is still Russian since they're still part of the JV

In case you dunno, older missiles are tested from time to time if there is some internal component being updated. Post MTCR, India started inducting longer ranged Brahmos and this test might be one of em

India Test Fires BrahMos Supersonic Missile Fitted With Indigenous Seeker

https://thediplomat.com/2018/03/india-test-fires-brahmos-supersonic-missile-fitted-with-indigenous-seeker/

BrahMos equipped with indigenous booster

https://www.financialexpress.com/defence/india-gets-make-in-india-boost-in-missile-system-brahmos-equipped-with-indigenous-booster/2105060/#:~:text=Defence%20had%20said.-,BrahMos%20is%20a%20surface%2Dto%2Dsurface%20supersonic%20cruise%20missile.,ITR)%2C%20Balasore%20in%20Odisha.

Can it be more pathetic that you created a thread based on your own twitter account as source
i hope, this addresses yours & others concern who would jump to report the post for opening thread based on tweets....
1618488249348.png

1618542255659.png

Brahmos being a "hypersonic" missile was a closely guarded secret which we Indians thought would be safe, even from West or China knowing. Never expected Pakistani Internet sleuths would be discover this secret. But should be no surprise given their gifted intellect

As for International restriction on proliferation of such technological system
Pakistan should approach MCTR with these grievances. Given its international clout Pakistan is most certainly to have India banned from MCTR

sometimes its okay for Pakistanis to keep quite.
Most of Pakistani military technology are imported Chinese tech.
One thing I fear the most from India is hypersonic CM attach.. If Pakistan did not have nukes India would have wiped off PAF air bases with 50-100 hypersonic CM. Even if PAF manages to shoot down dozen Su-30s CM attach will be too much for us to handle.

What are curre
View attachment 734534

Brahmos being a "hypersonic" missile was a closely guarded secret which we Indians thought would be safe, even from West or China knowing. Never expected Pakistani Internet sleuths would be discover this secret. But should be no surprise given their gifted intellect

Pakistan should approach MCTR with these grievances. Given its international clout Pakistan is most certainly to have India banned from MCTR
What are the current mtcr Ranking how many do we manufacture out of the 94 I can't find the latest figures

What are curre
View attachment 734534

What are the current mtcr Ranking how many do we manufacture out of the 94 I can't find the latest figures
Here is latest one based on 2016 data

MTCR-Handbook-2017-INDEXED-FINAL-Digital

Number of technologies has increased to 130

India has 82 of them

Just 82? Where is the list and ranking can't find it in the pdf

What are curre

Just 82? Where is the list and ranking can't find it in the pdf

No I mean of the no of technology has increased to 130 how many does India produce now out of 130 not 94

Back
Top Bottom