What's new

Why India is scared and wants to sabotage CPEC..? Reason

Well it's no threat to India, apparently. But India is working to sabotage the project day and night, i wonder why...

Don't claim big things without proof. Bad news for Pakistan right, let us live in our delusion. Chinese will destroy this country don't you worry. Why sabotage our destruction?

And what proof do you have that India is planning to Sabotage your CPEC. --- A Doctoral Video of Kulbushan Jadav -- Give me a break

Yes we have a problem with the CPEC because the Road connecting the port of Gadawar to China goes from the land, which we claims ours aka Gilgit Baltistan, and Pakistan have illegally occupied from 1947. India was never against CPEC, until Chinese state media started calling Gilgit-Baltistan a Pakistani territory, which is actually a disputed region between India and Pakistan. India believes that a such development projects may address many problems in Pakistan and may bring stability there which is beneficial for the region.

And you are asking proof from us Why not from IMF

IMF warns of looming CPEC bill
http://www.dawn.com/news/1290523

with CPEC will come investment too. and india knows about pakistan mineral rich mountains. oil,coal,iron,copper,gold,salt,uranium, diamonds and other such stones. you just name it.
other than this pakistan will be earning billion of dollars by doing nothing. truck drivers will pay tax, earning by selling petrols,tourism, gawader port will earn too.
we will definitely not only catch india but will leave them behind in 30 years.
Leave India behind???:rofl:
You need 14% growth just to catch India and talking about leaving us:rofl::rofl:

and Pakistan have illegally occupied from 1947
Actually Pakistan had nothing to do to occupy it, it just resumed controls of the area. As Gilgit Wazarat acceded to Pakistan, just mentioning a historical fact.
Yes we have a problem with the CPEC because the Road connecting the port of Gadawar to China goes from the land, which we claims ours aka Gilgit Baltistan,
But, but Pakistan has been trading with China through KKH since 1979, no reservations then? what a shame... Did china take these reservations seriously?
And you are asking proof from us Why not from IMF

IMF warns of looming CPEC bill
http://www.dawn.com/news/1290523
Good news for you then. Not a lot to worry.

Oh...the white man complex. Some Pakistanis tend to believe that they are white. Lol. Infact many southern Pakistanis are really dark. You guys are no white and not even 100 percent fair, I am sure you guys suffer from appearance based inferiority complex before your afghan refugees whom you are trying to kick out. Some of us are dark and thats ok. Pakistan stands no where close to our south indian states in terms of development.

Pakistan has zero universities in asias top 100. India has nine.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1187374

India is one of the largest producers of steel, automobile, coal, IT and medicines. Pakistanis come to India for medical treatment. Your GCI rank below Zimbabwe at 126 while India 50 shows the difference in quality. India filed 170x patents filed by Pakistan.
https://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/ac/ido/oeip/taf/cst_all.htm
Dont make sweeping statememts.

Lol......never said Pakistanis are white. But we are a different physical form to indians. We closely resemble the people West of us. Even the Pakistanis that are dark have different features and physical attributes to members of the indian race. There are so many millions upon millions of Afghans in Pakistan that they have been absorbed & assimilated into the wider Pakistani population. The recent arrivals and those still in camps will be repatriated in due course in a humane way. Your mention of universities, science and industries are of little consequence and have 0 effect on us. UNLESS your nation and race are 100% indigenous pioneers, inventors and producers of these advanced sciences and technologies you can NEVER be a major power or a true global force. That's why the Chinese reversed engineered Western and Russian/Soviet technologies and are now inventors and pioneers of advanced sciences and technologies. indians ARE not that's why you people spend billions upon billions buying advanced weapons systems from the West & Russia. You CANNOT do it yourselves. Despite having a 1.3 billion population and boasts of scientific and technological prowess. It's all empty bluster.

Lol......never said Pakistanis are white. But we are a different physical form to indians. We closely resemble the people West of us. Even the Pakistanis that are dark have different features and physical attributes to members of the indian race. There are so many millions upon millions of Afghans in Pakistan that they have been absorbed & assimilated into the wider Pakistani population. The recent arrivals and those still in camps will be repatriated in due course in a humane way. Your mention of universities, science and industries are of little consequence and have 0 effect on us. UNLESS your nation and race are 100% indigenous pioneers, inventors and producers of these advanced sciences and technologies you can NEVER be a major power or a true global force. That's why the Chinese reversed engineered Western and Russian/Soviet technologies and are now inventors and pioneers of advanced sciences and technologies. indians ARE not that's why you people spend billions upon billions buying advanced weapons systems from the West & Russia. You CANNOT do it yourselves. Despite having a 1.3 billion population and boasts of scientific and technological prowess. It's all empty bluster.
see @el che what i told you in this regard :azn: and was i wrong :sarcastic:

THE MAPS RELATES TO BOTH ROAD AND MARITIME LINKING RIGHT UP TO EURO ASIA. THERE ARE MANY MORE PROJECTS RELATED WITH OBER. PLEASE STUDY THE CHINISE WEB PAGES ON OBOR INITIATIVE.

AN EARNEST REQUEST TO OUR INDIAN FRIENDS, INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CONTAIN CHINA'S RISE, FOCUS MORE ON REPAIRING LINKS OF BONDAGE WITH THE REST OF SOUTH ASIA INCLUDING PAKISTAN.

STOP BEING USED LIKE A PAWN BY YOUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS, TO CLING TO POWER + THEIR FOREIGN MASTERS.

DIVIDE AND RULE, THE SAME USED ON US BY THE BRITISH COLONIAL POWER., IS NOW ONCE AGAIN BEING APPLIED IN OUR REGION.

LET ME INFORM TO ALL THE CITIZENS OF OUR REGION, THAT WHILE I WAS SERVING IN THE UNITED KINGDOMS, THE SENIOR BRITISH OFFICER OF HER MAJESTY'S FOREIGN AND COMMONWEALTH OFFICE, WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF OUR REGION, WAS COMPLETING HIS SERVICE, AND ABOUT TO GO TO RETIREMENT.

AS SUCH, I INVITED HIM FOR A STAG DINNER, IN A POSH BANGLADESHI RESTAURANT NEAR WESTMINSTER. YOU ARE ALL AWARE THAT THEY LOVE TO DRINK LIKE A FISH, SO I TOOK ALONG SUFFICIENT NOS OF SUPPLIES FROM MY OWN, AND HE KEPT ON DRINKING AND EATING SIMOUNSENTINIOUSY, MOREOVER I ENCOURAGED HIM AND TOLD HIM THAT AS I WAS GOING TO DROP HIM HOME, HE WAS RELIEVED AND EVENTUALLY GOT INTOXICATED.

IN FACT, I WAS WAITING FOR THIS GOLDEN MOMENT, AND POLITELY AND INNOCENTLY ASKED HIM THAT AS BEING OUR FORMER MASTERS, WHY DID THEY CREATE SUCH A CONTROVERSIAL/ARTIFICIAL BOUNDARY AND THAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE TAKING INTO THE EXISTING GROUND REALITIES AND WHY ARE NOT THEY TAKING ANY INITIATIVES TO SOLVE THE ON GOING DISPUTES?

HE PROUDLY ANSWERED BACK, THEY ARE VERY HAPPY TO SEE THAT THEIR POLICY ON, "DIVIDE AND RULE", WAS WORKING, AND IF THERE IS NO CONFLICTS, WHERE WILL THEY SELL THEIR WEAPONS TO? AND HOW THEY BE A SUPER POWER.

I GOT MY ANSWERS , AND KEPT OUR CONVERSATION N OTHER FAMILY ISSUES.

NOW THEN, PLEASE REALISE THE ACTUAL FACTS THAT ARE STILL NOW BEING APPLIED ON US. PLEASE CHECK THE SITES AS TO WHICH ALL COUNTRIES ARE LEADING IN GLOBAL ARMS SALE/.

HOPE YOU GOT YOUR ANSWERS NOW.

Don't think you understand. Pakistan can NEVER EVER have peace with India. It is an existential threat to us. A bangladeshi can never understand this. So please don't try to speak on out behalf. It is not your prerogative to do so.

Don't think you understand. Pakistan can NEVER EVER have peace with India. It is an existential threat to us. A bangladeshi can never understand this. So please don't try to speak on out behalf. It is not your prerogative to do so.

FOR PEACE, PROSPERITY, HUMANITY, FOR NEARLY TWO BILLION PEOPLE, ITS DEFINITELY MY PREROGATIVE TO ENGAGE ALL IN THIS REGION. ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, JUST TRY TO FOLLOW ISLAM AND STOP BEING AN ARROGANT

I WAS FORMALLY A PAKISTANI, WELL MOST PROBABLY BEFORE YOUR BIRTH. SO PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM ABOUT MY PREACHING FOR MY BROTHERS,

CHANGE YOUR GRUMPY PROFILE AS WELL, A 37 YEARS OLD MALE BUT STILL IMMATURE, CHECK YOUR I.Q LEVEL FIRST.

FOR PEACE, PROSPERITY, HUMANITY, FOR NEARLY TWO BILLION PEOPLE, ITS DEFINITELY MY PREROGATIVE TO ENGAGE ALL IN THIS REGION. ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, JUST TRY TO FOLLOW ISLAM AND STOP BEING AN ARROGANT

That's fine. But please don't speak for Pakistan. You are not one of us and don't represent us. So please don't try to convey our opinions. I would never do it with regards to Bangladesh so please don't do it for us. There is peace and it will stay. Unlike bangladesh, Pakistan is the world's 1st ever Muslim nuclear weapons state with the ability to produce Fusion bombs, H-bombs and thermonuclear weapons since at least 2011:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/

So there will be peace because as our enemies won't attack us unless they want their nation wiped off the face of the Earth. As a result we won't attack them either. So there will be peace. And you don't need to stress about it.

Last edited:
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE WAR IN 1965, WELL YOUR WERE NOT EVEN BORN THEN.

YES BOTH YOU AND INDIA HAVE SUFFICIENT NOS OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTIONS, HOWEVER DO YOU REALLY KNOW THE AFTER EFFECTS OF AN ALL OUT NUCLEAR EXCHANGE? STUDY A LITTLE MORE AND ATTAIN MATURITY.

YES, MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION (MAD) IS ALL YOU CAN BRAG ABOUT, LEAVING ASIDE POVERTY ERADICATION. EDUCATION,HEALTH CARE .ETE. ETC......,

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE WAR IN 1965, WELL YOUR WERE NOT EVEN BORN THEN.

YES BOTH YOU AND INDIA HAVE SUFFICIENT NOS OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTIONS, HOWEVER DO YOU REALLY KNOW THE AFTER EFFECTS OF AN ALL OUT NUCLEAR EXCHANGE? STUDY A LITTLE MORE AND ATTAIN MATURITY.

YES, MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION (MAD) IS ALL YOU CAN BRAG ABOUT, LEAVING ASIDE POVERTY ERADICATION. EDUCATION,HEALTH CARE .ETE. ETC......,

You worry about bangladesh, we'll worry about Pakistan. It's not your problem. Don't know why you are concerning yourself with matters of no concern to you.

DEFINITELY ITS OF A REAL CONCERN FOR ALL THE NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES, AS NONE OF US WILL BE SPEARED FROM THE RADIO ACTIVE FALLOUT.

MY WIFE DIED BECAUSE, SHE WAS ALSO A VICTIM OF CHEMICAL AGENTS, AFTER SUFFERING FROM 16 YEARS OF AGONISING PAIN / CANCER ,COMPLETE PARALYSIS AND AS WE WERE IN VIETNAM FOR A FEW YEARS.

SO DO GO TEACHING ME ON THINGS YOU HAVEN'T EVEN.THE FAINTEST IDEA.

MOREOVER, I CHOOSE TO REMAIN A WIDOWER JUST FOR MY TWO MINOR DAUGHTERS, ALHUMDULILLAH, I HAVE BEEN REWARDED DULY BY ALMIGHTY ALLAH. JUST BY THE MIRACULOUS ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS.

SO I WILL CONTINUE TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF HUMANITY TILL MY LAST BREATH. THANK YOU GROWN UP KID.

Leave India behind???:rofl:
You need 14% growth just to catch India and talking about leaving us:rofl::rofl:
even if our economy becomes half of india. for a small country it would mean more prosperity and development. we can achieve double digit growth. it will be very soon you will see it.

DEFINITELY ITS OF A REAL CONCERN FOR ALL THE NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES, AS NONE OF US WILL BE SPEARED FROM THE RADIO ACTIVE FALLOUT.

MY WIFE DIED BECAUSE, SHE WAS ALSO A VICTIM OF CHEMICAL AGENTS, AFTER SUFFERING FROM 16 YEARS OF AGONISING PAIN / CANCER ,COMPLETE PARALYSIS AND AS WE WERE IN VIETNAM FOR A FEW YEARS.

SO DO GO TEACHING ME ON THINGS YOU HAVEN'T EVEN.THE FAINTEST IDEA.

MOREOVER, I CHOOSE TO REMAIN A WIDOWER JUST FOR MY TWO MINOR DAUGHTERS, ALHUMDULILLAH, I HAVE BEEN REWARDED DULY BY ALMIGHTY ALLAH. JUST BY THE MIRACULOUS ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS.

SO I WILL CONTINUE TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF HUMANITY TILL MY LAST BREATH. THANK YOU GROWN UP KID.
i respect you sir and your wife sir but sir you are waisting your time on them they dont even learn from there own mistakes

with CPEC will come investment too. and india knows about pakistan mineral rich mountains. oil,coal,iron,copper,gold,salt,uranium, diamonds and other such stones. you just name it.
other than this pakistan will be earning billion of dollars by doing nothing. truck drivers will pay tax, earning by selling petrols,tourism, gawader port will earn too.
we will definitely not only catch india but will leave them behind in 30 years.
You forgot to say Insha Allah !!!
after all from your post you do not want to work for it just want to get thing for free.
Minerals have been there in Pakistan for decades , we have seen discovery after discovery, but no extraction . in the seven odd yrs I have been on this forum i have forgotten how many times people have claimed they have discovered huge reserves of gas and shale but no extraction as there has been no investment till date .

This thread talks about India being jealous and spiteful towards its neighbour , but what pray may i ask has stopped the Pakistanis from moving ahead ? or is it that India just occupies so much of your time you do not have time to grow?
I think these stupid threads are best left behind and so should the blame game .
Grow , Prosper and educate it will be the best thing for Pakistan and also for India.

@Joe Shearer @nair @PARIKRAMA @WAJsal @Arsalan Your thoughts?

Last edited:
OK....Pakistan is an Arabic country with physical features of all Pakistanis like Iranians/Arabs...:D...Despite ummah and resemblance Pakistanis complain of racism in middle east..."Wannabe Arabs".....I suppose Mohamad Bin Qasim and other western invaders should have been more ruthless. It would have solved the problem and Pakistanis would have resembled Arabs even more.

With your statement that university and industry have zero relevance has assured me that CPEC will be few roads and few power plants with dhaba owners being the beneficiaries and people who buy land along the roads. Yes they do matter. That's why India has produced likes of Vinod Dham, Sabir Bhatia, Ajay Bhatt who pioneered USB, Pentium chip and e-mail. No wonder why even your master who is hostile to India have RnD of Huawei in India and not in Pakistan. Even without 100% India sustains its own railways while Pakistan is losing its imported locos. Other sectors generate huge amount of jobs and develops a local ecosystem. First assembling, then manufacturing small parts, then critical parts and then the whole product. It generates jobs and generate revenues.

With people like you in Pakistan who believe university, patents and industry are zero if product is not 100% indigenous and see international relations only militarily I am convinced that CPEC is no issue. What I stated was facts and not boasting. Yes we are a useless bunch of 1.3 billion. Waiting for the day when Pakistan with its tiny 180 million population design and produce 100% indigenous products.

see @el che what i told you in this regard :azn: and was i wrong :sarcastic:
Few Pakistanis while making an attempt to mock India are vicariously referring to achievements of China today and Invaders of central Asia in the past. In the process they have become wannabe arab cheerleader for the Chinese.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom