What's new

Why India is becoming a global darling and Pakistan getting irrelevant today

Good to see that PV Narasimha Rao, the real architect of Economic Liberalisation Policy given proper credit. :tup:

PVN was the real man behind the opening up of indian economy and not MMS.
Unfortunately his own party never gives him credit, as he's not from the dakoo family of India.
MMS was a just a dynasty bootlicker and encouraged looting of India from 2004-2014, 10 big years lost in national building.

Was not sure about your previous "handle".... But this picture gave me the right one...... Still obsessed with those rikshaw pullers????
Bengal has these manual rickshaw pullers.
Best example of how Momta and the communists have stopped Bengal from catching up on other states.
Shame.

Bengal has these manual rickshaw pullers.
Best example of how Momta and the communists have stopped Bengal from catching up on other states.
Shame.

I think it is high time that these poor souls are rehabilitated, if state cant then why not centre intervene and help them ( i know the responsibility remains with state, since in this case there is not much has been done)

Was not sure about your previous "handle".... But this picture gave me the right one...... Still obsessed with those rikshaw pullers????
PS when you are too agonised and shamed deu to your current state deu to your greediness own mistakes and wrong decissions and misplaced paranoia you tend to get some ego boosting by trying to mock and make fun of your stronger enemy .... if you know what i mean :D

There are different perspective or levels to look at the situation, first and the most important is US immediate objectives. From 60s to 90s US needed a frontline state against USSR in the region and Pakistan was there to play that role hence Pakistan was then a darling of the west and US, now US needs a frontline state to confront China, which we are not willing to do while India is ready to do, this India is new Darling of the West and US.

But there is a catch, Pakistan played quite to the extent against USSR so much so that it got quite intoxicated with power games and hence started its own version in 90s. the key question is how much India is willing to play being a Non Aligned States once, i doubt India will ever engaged in overt or covert war with China to destroyer itself. But question of getting intoxicated with power plays is altogether an other thing. Which India will do and one day its own interests will one day will clash with US interests and hence The darling will be called a Bad Boy like Pakistan is being called nowadays.
One thing will certainly favour India always: Its economy and Intellectual richness!

PS when you are too agonised and shamed deu to your current state deu to your greediness own mistakes and wrong decissions and misplaced paranoia you tend to get some ego boosting by trying to mock and make fun of your stronger enemy .... if you know what i mean :D

I have no issue in pointing out the issues we face, actually it is good to be pointed, If some one keep on pointing at your mistakes, or short coming there are all the chances that you do something to come out of it......But i feel sad when people use plight of such poor souls to score points..... Those guys are not doing it because they love it...... Everyone in the forum can discuss, debate,troll, fight on poverty, but fortunately none of us (i hope so) really know the meaning of the word "Poverty"...... Because we have not faced it.......

There are different perspective or levels to look at the situation, first and the most important is US immediate objectives. From 60s to 90s US needed a frontline state against USSR in the region and Pakistan was there to play that role hence Pakistan was then a darling of the west and US, now US needs a frontline state to confront China, which we are not willing to do while India is ready to do, this India is new Darling of the West and US.

But there is a catch, Pakistan played quite to the extent against USSR so much so that it got quite intoxicated with power games and hence started its own version in 90s. the key question is how much India is willing to play being a Non Aligned States once, i doubt India will ever engaged in overt or covert war with China to destroyer itself. But question of getting intoxicated with power plays is altogether an other thing. Which India will do and one day its own interests will one day will clash with US interests and hence The darling will be called a Bad Boy like Pakistan is being called nowadays.
One thing will certainly favour India always: Its economy and Intellectual richness!
its good that you agreed on this :D

but why should india play like pakistan played for USA :azn:

India opted for USA new US policy which your nation is programmed to see as a " relationship" to get freedom from international tech sanctions and get a seat on the high table (UNSC,NSG, MRTC, G6) so its more of a policy shift based to bolster owr internal economy and make it a manufacturing based economy than a service providing band agro based economy now ... we are not interested in playing as a US sidekick/mercenarry but as a buisness & strategik partner

you played on US dictats like USA wanted cause you had put all your hopes on USA support only so much so you were too dependent on USA or weapons & monitarry US Aid , coilation support fund , war remmitences instead of bieng dependent on there own economy and internal strength

while indian only started its new US policy when it itself was pretty much strong both internally and externally with worlds 3rd largets army and 5th largest air force and navy

so USA is not that naive or reckless to treat india the way it treated pakistan .... PS dont give your self too much importence and we are not pakistan and USA knows it .... cheers mate :coffee:

PVN was the real man behind the opening up of indian economy and not MMS.
Unfortunately his own party never gives him credit, as he's not from the dakoo family of India.
MMS was a just a dynasty bootlicker and encouraged looting of India from 2004-2014, 10 big years lost in national building.
Both Manmohan and Narsimha Rao were the pioneer of the 1991 reforms. If you say that Manmohan as the PM did nothing for the country then you couldn't be more wrong because India under his tenure become an almost 2 trillion dollar economy from a 700 billion economy when he started. Infact UPA 1 was one of the most fantastic govt we have seen in the past many years. We may hate him for UPA 2 but Manmohan Singh was a much better economist then Modi is while Modi is a much better PM then he was.
Manmohan Singh was right in one thing though when he said - only histroy will decide success or failure of his tenure as the PM and not us, not the media and certainly not the opposition.

I think it is high time that these poor souls are rehabilitated, if state cant then why not centre intervene and help them ( i know the responsibility remains with state, since in this case there is not much has been done)
These are Beharis, they were provided with e-rikshaws, but they refused to take it and said we can't drive it. They were said that training for driving e-rikshaws, many of them agreed, many refused. The number of hand-pulled rickshaws are less than one thousand, the only way to pull out it was to ban hand-pulled rikshaws, but that would mean death to those poor rikshawwallas as they hardly can do other works.

A structured ban with adequate option for rehab would be the right way.....

These are Beharis, they were provided with e-rikshaws, but they refused to take it and said we can't drive it. They were said that training for driving e-rikshaws, many of them agreed, many refused. The number of hand-pulled rickshaws are less than one thousand, the only way to pull out it was to ban hand-pulled rikshaws, but that would mean death to those poor rikshawwallas as they hardly can do other works.

Global Darling is a false persona created by the Media which has been paid to help carve out a persona, you pay a company few million dollars to organize a dance event some fire works and some bollywood dancers , fake moves = fake concert = fake persona

Reality Real Face

1- Human rights Violation in India

a) Killing & Muder (Political)
b) Social Injustice
c) Rape
d) GENOCIDE

2- Majority of Minority religions are threatened by the Extremism

15201552610_47a9c0abb9_z.jpg

anti-modi-rally_hari-adivarekar-photography12.jpg

protests-against-modi.jpg

Just search the word "Rape" and you will see India is the capital

A_trend_chart_-_total_rapes_and_rape_rates_per_100000_people,_India_2001_-_2012.png

crimes-against-women-in-india-rape-abduction-molestation-sexual-harassment-total_chartbuilder.png

RAPE celebration is a festival
Reference:
http://web.archive.org/web/20131112...rt.net/assam-rape-festival-india-begins-week/

Issue should be raised at UNITED Nations
d9b0.jpeg

Rape is justified as a means to get the "Devil" out of a girl

Assault Against Black people (Racial Attack In India in Urban area)
if this happened in United states it would be all over world news

Mob Beating a Black student while other watch and smile

mob_0.jpg

1401447923_yannick-nihangaza-burundi-national-had-come-india-study-computer-science.jpg

This man could have been in USA studying and being a doctor or Engineer went to India lost his ability to control his body

Someone should copy paste my post and send it to US senators so they can see what kind of grave Human right violations happen in India daily

Last edited:
Dont make yourself butt of jokes.

Life on earth is an accident and so is pakistan's acheivements. To drown in the same is nonsense. If we look at the muslim world (other than malaysia,indonesia) rest of them are fighting to death it was just matter of time pakistan caught up with them.
World is no short of morons like you.....with all your wet dreams digging out prophecies like Nostradamus...you are still living in the first decade of 21st century in which many prophesiers like you were happily predicting disintegration of my country...!! shameless goons !

Global Darling is a false persona created by the Media which has been paid to help carve out a persona, you pay a company few million dollars to organize a dance event some fire works and some bollywood dancers , fake moves = fake concert = fake persona

Reality Real Face

1- Human rights Violation in India

a) Killing & Muder (Political)
b) Social Injustice
c) Rape
d) GENOCIDE

2- Majority of Minority religions are threatened by the Extremism

15201552610_47a9c0abb9_z.jpg

anti-modi-rally_hari-adivarekar-photography12.jpg

protests-against-modi.jpg

Just search the word "Rape" and you will see India is the capital

A_trend_chart_-_total_rapes_and_rape_rates_per_100000_people,_India_2001_-_2012.png

crimes-against-women-in-india-rape-abduction-molestation-sexual-harassment-total_chartbuilder.png

RAPE celebration is a festival
Reference:
http://web.archive.org/web/20131112...rt.net/assam-rape-festival-india-begins-week/

Issue should be raised at UNITED Nations
d9b0.jpeg

Rape is justified as a means to get the "Devil" out of a girl

Assault Against Black people (Racial Attack In India in Urban area)
if this happened in United states it would be all over world news

Mob Beating a Black student while other watch and smile

mob_0.jpg

1401447923_yannick-nihangaza-burundi-national-had-come-india-study-computer-science.jpg

Someone should copy paste my post and send it to US senators so they can see what kind of grave Human right violations happen in India daily
so you think those investing in india dont know all that to so painstakingly posted :azn:

thing is we have one of the lowest % of rapes per 100000 even much much less than your nation

as for 2002 roits well indian SC has quitted Modi of all charges even after more than a dozen enquireis all done on behest of congress governement backed by NGOs and Media presstitutes but still cant get a shred of evidence against NaMo but in you hate towards india and NaMo you want to over look all that but dear world economy and politics or for that matter US senetors dosent works on whims of anty india paritotik internet chamions from pakistan ... gote it :azn: :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom