What's new

Why India is a failed nation and why 9 times smaller Pakistan is an elephant in front of India

This was the case in 2012.

India has lifted a huge number of people out of poverty in later years. More people than the entire population of Pakistan. Heck, add Bangladesh in the formula.

Check the links that I have provided.

Covid set them back and put them right back in there and now they are recovering slowly.. They need 100 years I have seen all of their provinces with my own eyes they need to cover alot of ground. It is a continent and not entirely connected and one place is better then the other in India

Covid set them back and put them right back in there and now they are recovering slowly.. They need 100 years I have seen all of their provinces with my own eyes they need to cover alot of ground. It is a continent and not enter connect and one place is better then the other in India
Some households might have taken a hit but latest news is in front of you.

Indians are generally simple and less likely to show wealth. I know this through people who have visited India.

Pakistani literally like to show wealth in comparison. I see this all the time.

Provided by who is the question.. Never buy into these reports my brother.. India is a rough place broski. You should sometimes take a journey thru India.

They need 100 years to exit poverty and maybe even more. Just cleaning the streets of India will cost a trillion USD dollar and that places needs to be build from the ground being ground zero destroying cities like Delhi entirely is the only way forward or just abandon it for another city

Extraordinary feat.

More in fact.

(1) Economic recovery and a solid GDP growth rate

(2) Lifted a large number of people out of poverty - more people than the entire population of Pakistan

(3) Due to (2), Indian GDP per capita is better than that of Pakistan

(4) Internal reforms that have started to pay off

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/04/28/india-revolutions-economy-growth-future/

(5) Due to (1), India is drawing global attention and investments

India has its problems but nothing on the scale that cannot be managed.

This is rich.

What Pakistan has to show in comparison? Rockets assembled with Chinese parts?

Do not be ridiculous.
Indian rockets don't have Chinese parts ~ Guess I believe it?

Provided by who is the question.. Never buy into these reports my brother.. India is a rough place broski. You should sometimes take a journey thru India
Brother. look at this. Indians are naturally skilled at lying. Robbery, theft, and extortion.... They are proud of it.

Screenshot_20230811_095240.jpg

Indian rockets don't have Chinese parts ~ Guess I believe it?

Brother. look at this. Indians are naturally skilled at lying. Robbery, theft, and extortion.... They are proud of it.

View attachment 948070

Provided by who is the question.. Never buy into these reports my brother.. India is a rough place broski. You should sometimes take a journey thru India

Bro, it is common sense to accept facts. No matter how you look at it, India has lifted a huge number of people out of poverty.

But Indians are less likely to show their wealth. Many wear simple cloths as well.

UN is known to produce very high quality reports. UN can provide information that domestic sources will not publish. I know this much from experience for research.

800px-2012_Poverty_distribution_map_in_India_by_its_states_and_union_territories.svg.png

I have visited most of the countries in Asia including India and I can tell you that India needs atleast 100 years to hit middle income. India needs to do major overhaul and infras is need also.

Besides India is not a country but a continent which makes things more difficult. It is as if sub-sharan Africa was one country
Bas kar de bhai!! We are a failed state. Aab khush ho ja aur ja ke so ja!!

Indians are generally simple and less likely to show wealth. I know this through people who have visited India.

Pakistani literally like to show wealth in comparison. I see this all the time.
More of Punjabi thing, we love flaunting wealth for no reason. We like to live in villas with big cars when rest prefer to stay in apartments with normal SUVs. No wonder punjabis have some bad debt situations compared to others.

@LeGenD Look. Indian rockets also use Chinese equipment. Even Indians do not believe in Indian things.

You should check the title again
Just to remind you. Indian rockets use Chinese equipment. That's enough.

And. Don't habitually shift the responsibility for India's failure to others. If you think there is a problem with the Chinese equipment. You can ask India use Indian equipment (if India can make it).

You shall have it we will leave you alone for the next 2-3 decades lets see what you do with India.. But my predictions is that India will be in a fully fledged civil war by early 2040s. The Indians will fall upon each other.

First via religion lines and then via ethnicity, language lines
Hmm.. we have another Nostradamus amongst us ..!

Just to remind you. Indian rockets use Chinese equipment. That's enough.

And. Don't habitually shift the responsibility for India's failure to others. If you think there is a problem with the Chinese equipment. You can ask India use Indian equipment (if India can make it).
Get a life bot

Back
Top Bottom