What's new

Why India has not battle field safety unit like Block 1B Phlanx CIWS

yeah! I first time knew about the offer by rafale. The list was for showing three different systems of Israel only. The main endevour for showing need of cheper and extraordinary system of CIWS. Cost is most relevant thing in showing need of such system for battle field. someone kindly add photograph of Centurian CRAM and Kastan CIWS, I could not add such photographs. On wikipedia those were given, which are really nice defence machines!
Thanx for the info but as far as the threat is concerned we are doing in this field and thats why i posted that article. I am not so sure but i think both these israel products are the best defense in this field because they deal with this threat on day to day basis.

Thanx for the info but as far as the threat is concerned we are doing in this field and thats why i posted that article. I am not so sure but i think both these israel products are the best defense in this field because they deal with this threat on day to day basis.

yeap! both are fantastic. Israel also purchased CRAM Centurian one unit. and have ordered more than 20 units on success of same.

yeap! both are fantastic. Israel also purchased CRAM Centurian one unit. and have ordered more than 20 units on success of same.
When was the order placed ?? Is it possible that by that time both these product weren't ready and thats why Israel went for Centurian??/ Actually both of these products came up recently. David's Sling is not yet ready.

When was the order placed ?? Is it possible that by that time both these product weren't ready and thats why Israel went for Centurian??/ Actually both of these products came up recently. David's Sling is not yet ready.

what is wrong with CRAM sir! Is it bad or worst. Its cheaper than missiles of yet not ready system as you have mentioned. Three things with all honourm
One CRAM is comparatively cheap-Less costly
Second CRAM is cheaper and
Third CRAM comparatively cheapest.

We may go with both Your preferable Iron dome and Davids's sling and mine CIWS of land based.

what is wrong with CRAM sir! Is it bad or worst. Its cheaper than missiles of yet not ready system as you have mentioned. Three things with all honourm
No i didn't meant that. I was saying that because Israel itself is so good in defense system and thats why i was trying to search for the reason. May be it is cheaper than Iron dome and Davids sling. Are there any reports apart from Israel's product that India is purchasing such kind of system ??/(Just for knowledge).

No i didn't meant that. I was saying that because Israel itself is so good in defense system and thats why i was trying to search for the reason. May be it is cheaper than Iron dome and Davids sling. Are there any reports apart from Israel's product that India is purchasing such kind of system ??/(Just for knowledge).

as the title inference can be drawn. No we r not go for it. I like this sysrem Israel also imports good. CIWS made by only few countris.

Planx 1b block for land safety.
File:C-RAM_3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom