What's new

Why India gets lots of negative views compared to Pakistan by foreign vloggers

Because Pakistan receives upto 20000 foreign tourists a year and India more than 8,000,000.

This means the average foreign tourist in Pakistan is much more pampered and receive more personal care as they are a relative rarity.

On the other hand in many places in India where they are common, foreign tourists are just another money purse.

Absolutely rubbish, world visit Pakistan-the god chosen tourist destination. But they forget to apply for visa hence never counted.

For the simple reason that much more number of people come to India than pakistan.the absolute number won't give you the exact picture .
I hate to admit this but this is very true. And this explains most of differance you hear about. India recieves millions of tourists. The result is after decades Indian population has become absolutely used to these western tourists. This bred familiarity and over time gives rise to professional rackets who can make a living.

In Pakistan contrast this with dozen western tourists you get in a country of 220 million. Thus a western tourist is like a trophy to be treated special. This is the main differance,

The other thing to note is how exactly is Pakistan differant from India. Karachi is just another Mumbai dump. Please don't pretend it is not. It's the same crap but halal. Sh*t served halal is still sh*t. If somebody can demonstrate to me how Karachi is differant and unique from Mumbai, Lucknow, Varanasi please do. Same culture, same food, same slums, same languages etc.

However there are some differances to note. Generally speaking Pakistan has lower population density so it appears cleaner. The north, the north west is cleaner then India and has unique culture. This is why it attracts so much positive comments. The tourists see something unique and a experiance that that is differant from India.

Lahore is also rather cleaner then most Indian cities. The you have the captital which is tidy and clean. This aspect is what gives Pakistan a differant look. What I said I think we all know.

You start a thread comparing Pakistan and india ,when given the reason start jumping to other countries.when you start a thread claiming something,Atleast do some research to back it up.
Actually if you look at the foreign vloggers stats of Pakistan and India where they do the comparison, it is equal...like if say 100 vloggers visited India and same numbers visited Pakistan.

I am not talking about visitors but about vloggers where we can get the opinion.

Hindus lack the humanity of Islam, because Islam teaches you to be a good host and nice to strangers. In fact Islam really started after the Muhajirun were accepted by the Ansar.

Hindus are more transactional and businessy (not a bad thing per se in fact you need that too). Pakistanis are better in interacting with human beings because of our Islamic identity.

could you lay off the racism please?

I hate to admit this but this is very true. And this explains most of differance you hear about. India recieves millions of tourists. The result is after decades Indian population has become absolutely used to these western tourists. This bred familiarity and over time gives rise to professional rackets who can make a living.

In Pakistan contrast this with dozen western tourists you get in a country of 220 million. Thus a western tourist is like a trophy to be treated special. This is the main differance,

The other thing to note is how exactly is Pakistan differant from India. Karachi is just another Mumbai dump. Please don't pretend it is not. It's the same crap but halal. Sh*t served halal is still sh*t. If somebody can demonstrate to me how Karachi is differant and unique from Mumbai, Lucknow, Varanasi please do. Same culture, same food, same slums, same languages etc.

However there are some differances to note. Generally speaking Pakistan has lower population density so it appears cleaner. The north, the north west is cleaner then India and has unique culture. This is why it attracts so much positive comments. The tourists see something unique and a experiance that that is differant from India.

Lahore is also rather cleaner then most Indian cities. The you have the captital which is tidy and clean. This aspect is what gives Pakistan a differant look. What I said I think we all know.
It is mostly about people, their hospitality and about not scammed or groped.

Because Pakistan receives upto 20000 foreign tourists a year and India more than 8,000,000.

This means the average foreign tourist in Pakistan is much more pampered and receive more personal care as they are a relative rarity.

On the other hand in many places in India where they are common, foreign tourists are just another money purse.

Lol, even if a large number of them are pak diaspora, just as the Indian fig. A lot of them were foreign tourists.

Because whatever little number of firangi vloggers Pakistan get, they are generally PAID by Pakistan for positive reviews. Whereas none such scheme in India.

Some think dissing India on YouTube will affect Indian tourism, well sucks to be you... Tourism in India is only going to boom.

Sending my wife to Pakistan, Carl Rock.

The last few minutes...where she talks about Pakistan and India difference.
Because whatever little number of firangi vloggers Pakistan get, they are generally PAID by Pakistan for positive reviews. Whereas none such scheme in India.

Some think dissing India on YouTube will affect Indian tourism, well sucks to be you... Tourism in India is only going to boom.
If ISI pay them the vloggers, it would have been obvious, and India can pay them more.

Actually ISI pay the Indians to do the scamming, groping of foreigners.

They, the Pakistan also pay indians to keep the surroundings dirtier, don't be hospitable to them so as to give bad name to India.

Looking at Indian media this all look plausible....look Pakistan is behind it.

Last edited:
who cares?don't visit India we are horrible ..but of course you will and.. in millions that is ...anyways let's not forget these are the same white people that kill millions of muslims ,insult islam bans burqa put you on FATF terror list ...but okay you can celebrate them ,provide free food tap dance do all that no problem ,i am not complaining ,

I Mean i get it you are trying to score brownie points but come on man despite India being a so called hell hole for tourist we get more tourists than you guys heck even chinese prefer India over Pakistan..International stars/icons like jay z justin bieber do tours In India .,you guys couldn't even hold international cricket until recently ever wonder why?one word terrorism yes no matter how much you try to appease these so called tourists ,foreign media will always make a boogeyman out of you

but personally i believe Pakistanis overall are very hospitable

don't fall for western propaganda

China’s Vanishing Muslims: Undercover In The Most Dystopian Place In The World

VICE News’ Isobel Yeung posed as a tourist to gain unprecedented access to China’s western Xinjiang region, which has been nearly unreachable by journalists.

I've already seen the "ISI pays them" posts lol....
The thing is India receives many more tourists, hence it has become the norm, and therefore tourists don't get that extra special treatment.
Pakistanis shower love on their smaller batches of tourists. Although if you speak to Indians who travel between both countries, usually Sikhs, they will tell you that they find Pakistanis more polite and hospitable.

Last edited:
I've already seen the "ISI pays them" posts lol....
The thing is India receives many more tourists, hence it has become the norm, and therefore tourists don't get that extra special treatment.
Pakistanis shower love on their smaller batches of tourists. Although if you speak to Indians who travel between both countries, usually Sikhs they will tell you that they find Pakistanis more polite and hospitable.
In India there are people who have never visited Pakistan n still say Pakistan is better than India. Some how they all hate Modi as well.

northwest is what sets Pakistan really apart from India....(not Peshawar tho)...i guess Balochistan is also diff from India....it's the edges of India like far northern belt, north east and some edges of south like kerala with diversity of mountains and beaches within a small strip.........What really sets India apart is the richness of its big wildlife that is unmatched anywhere else outside of sub-Saharan Africa...and even SSA doesnot get the alpine megafauna like snow leopards etc like India does...India has excellent conservation legacy inspite of being dirt poor....This is one of the rare things that India can be TRULY proud of globally...Northern forests of europe as conserved as they may be, they are just managed gardens..nothing truly wild about them....

One thing I never get is White people's obsession with Indian spirituality especially Hindu spirituality...I guess successive Indian governments have done a lot in promoting certain aspects of Hinduism like Yoga, Vegetarianism, Hare Krishna sects, meditation, tantric massage etc etc

But that can overgloss the fact that much of Hinduism is no different than Haitian or African witchcraft, witch doctory and animism...possibly with deep roots in India since well before the time of agriculture

One thing I must say as I go forward in my 30s, I have a much deeper appreciation of Nehru and I think he was the best thing that could have happened for India with the possible of exception of Subhas Chandra Bose...Highly atheistic, agnostic, anti-superstition, anti-Hindu, pro-Buddhist....He was instrumental in restablishing India's image as the birthplace of Buddhism and did fund a lot of Buddhist studies....

But slowly we are again losing touch with our Buddhist legacy, which has a much cleaner,better, rational image than 90% of Hinduism...

On a different note, there is a certain vested group in Pakistan which is hellbent in projecting Pakistan as nothing more than an enlarged version of the Muslim locales of Mumbai, Chadni Chowk of Delhi, Bara Imambara of Lucknow

I mean Pakistan is so so so much more!! How many know that Pakistan is one of the hotspots of snow leopard population in the world? Snow Leopard was first filmed anywhere in the world in Pakistan in 2006 with BBC Planet Earth documentary

I had been seeing some Pak dramas based around North West around couple of years back (though fell of the wagon later)...The Pakistanis there seemed more like wealthy Afghans with the landed culture of upper tier rural Punjabis.........

This plays into politics as well ...I can understand when Kashmiri seperatists from India take refuge in Pakistan...I for life of me can never understand why somebody like Dawood Ibrahim from Mumbai would find such reception and shelter from Pakistan

These people are hellbent on projecting Pakistan as nothing more than a muslim version of India internationally and in the process shooting themselves in the foot (If Pakistan s Muslim version of India, then it's just the second India...Just like how Canada or Australia are poorer copies of USA, given that all of them are large off-shore White Anglo Protestant colonies away from Europe)

I have traveled whole India I must say, the most negative comments as well my bad experience is from Bihar.
Rajasthan I visited with family drove the whole way night too. Every1 was very cordial
Same thing in goa.
Kashmiri people were very friendly to us as well no hate or anything.
Ladakhi people are just on whole another level.
Bangal is ok ok .

Now did I met People who tried to jack up price or charge more 4 taxi etc .
Yes and my answer is just use your brain.
If you don't have common sense to use your wits please hire a professional tour guide and save yourself and others from your renting negative views.

And by the way avoid famous religious places in India, you will get very negative vibes be it dargah or mandir.
Just visit historical places meet people and try the food, yes food is amazing in every state.

Back
Top Bottom