What's new

Why India cannot win wars against its neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral Arun Prakash (former Indian Naval chief) and Retd. General V. P. Malik have recommended this book for Indian policy makers both defence and military.
India despite being three times bigger and with a huge economy haven't been able to contain Pakistan. Pakistan has bottled down India in South Asia.
We are not denying your strength but we are not weak either.

India can not defend its interests against tiny winy Sri Lanka which punishes mighty India, come every few months, by arresting their fishermen.

mightless modi.png

Modi is all foam no beer!
Fooling Indians for a vote.

kisi ko war ki zaada bhook ho then go n play battlefield 1 . Sabb bhool jaoge !
No war will take place between top 20 armed countries in the 21st century and that includes Pakistan . Sane people govern them

Its simple really

Indians are darpok!

The above explains the failure to deal with a country 7 times smaller

We Asians are still having large armies when the world have changed. More fit, well trained and tough armies will win any future wars. For example ISIS is fighting conventional war against whole world in Syria. The war tactics and strategy have evolved with time.
A small but better trained and evolved(can call it battle hardened or using new tactics) army will easily defeat a big army with old conventional strategies.

India can not defend its interests against tiny winy Sri Lanka which punishes mighty India, come every few months, by arresting their fishermen.

View attachment 365958

Modi is all foam no beer!
Fooling Indians for a vote.

Why to waste ammunition on fishing boats? You can arrest them and confesicate their boat. Next time when neighbour's kid breaks in and roams in your lawn you should start firing your Glock at him or her instead of just restraining. Good going pal!

One of these days CIC should start reviewing their immigration policy and throw out the imbeciles they have let in their country. I guess mental retardation with violent psychopath tendencies should be a disqualifier for anyone attempting to immigrate there.

Last edited:
In 2015

USA spent 3.3 % and Saudi Arabia 13.5 % and Russia 5.0 %

See, I can also cherry pick the data :D

Also Btw, China is more like 2% and India was 2.4 %

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS

Keep on eating those pop corn!
Don't get me wrong,i was referring from your number,you said 3-4%,now it seems you have done some homework after that,why you have to be mad? :pop:
Btw 2% is R&D budget included.

:lol::lol: So where was Pakistan's 'military force' when India's 'military power' was creating Bangladesh, occupying Siachen, driving-out intruders from Kargil heights, or conducting surgical strikes across LOC?
As for I know , we have your Atoot ang which u can't take from us since last 67 years of farting ;)

As for I know , we have your Atoot ang which u can't take from us since last 67 years of farting ;)

The last time we farted, u lost almost half of ur population. That was much more sweet than retrieving our atoot ang.

I have one single question, IF India decides to work with Pakistan what can Pakistan do for India? We are already getting cheap funds from Japan, we are already getting factories from Taiwan, we are already getting military equipment from Russia and USA and Europe and HECK even Chinese companies are setting up factories and development centres in India. Honest there is nothing favourable which Pakistan can do for us. As far as defence goes, we have spend only 3-4% of our GDP on it.

India is least likely to do a conventional war with Pakistan, it will certainly do covert war against Pakistan. Now if Pakistan retaliates with a all out war then its their problem. If war is expensive for us, it will be nation breaking for them as well.

India will have to work with Pak, thats the ONLY way forward. war is not an option for both the countries. India spends around 2.5% on military exp.

Don't get me wrong,i was referring from your number,you said 3-4%,now it seems you have done some homework after that,why you have to be mad? :pop:
Btw 2% is R&D budget included.

You need to read the number in its context. Point was 3-4% in defence expenditure is not going to make much difference to Indian economy. 3-4 % is infact overestimation of officially declared India defence budget. On the other hand, working with Pakistan, as suggested by the article has no upside to us.

India will have to work with Pak, thats the ONLY way forward. war is not an option for both the countries. India spends around 2.5% on military exp.

And what does Pakistan have to offer to us? All out war is not an option, true but keeping status quo and running a covert war against Pakistan, as per need, is indeed an option.
Problem with working with Pakistan is that no one in India knows which Pakistan we are supposed to work with. Is it Army or Civilian government or ISI or likes of Hizbul? There is no clear leadership in Pakistan who can make decisions.
Infact China is also facing this issue while conducting CPEC implementation. They have chosen the Army as atleast for the time being Army seems to hold power.

You need to read the number in its context. Point was 3-4% in defence expenditure is not going to make much difference to Indian economy. 3-4 % is infact overestimation of officially declared India defence budget. On the other hand, working with Pakistan, as suggested by the article has no upside to us.

And what does Pakistan have to offer to us? All out war is not an option, true but keeping status quo and running a covert war against Pakistan, as per need, is indeed an option.
Problem with working with Pakistan is that no one in India knows which Pakistan we are supposed to work with. Is it Army or Civilian government or ISI or likes of Hizbul? There is no clear leadership in Pakistan who can make decisions.
Infact China is also facing this issue while conducting CPEC implementation. They have chosen the Army as atleast for the time being Army seems to hold power.

you always work with the state which is foreign office in these matters across the world..... gov's keep on changing, state institutions don't, china has also done the same.....
As for bold part...... that option has already ran out, even for modi.....

:lol::lol: So where was Pakistan's 'military force' when India's 'military power' was creating Bangladesh, occupying Siachen, driving-out intruders from Kargil heights, or conducting surgical strikes across LOC?

hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom