What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are cowards, when our free media highlights our short comings they come to gloat, but when the shoe is on the other foot, and they have to look in the mirror, then the hypocritical stance starts.

Having been to india, and spent some time their, nothing surprises me much about that wretched country.

please sir no personal attacks.. keep it civil. thanks.

@longbrained...sir apartheid system is already fall.... now we are fighting against corruption.

Constitution is just for show off, no one follows constitution,

That is why people cant even talk against country, religion ....

Because of constitution person like syed geelani living in India
And because you dnt have constitution you have blasphemy law

its same religion, both are muslims, thats why i said its related to religion not CASTE SYSTEM.

Shia Sunni divide is a very recent happening flamed by outsiders. Shias as well Sunnis have been living on subcontinent now for more than a thousand years. These Indians should give an example of a sectarian divide before the Zionism and Saudi funded terror came to the region. There is not a single example of racism between Shias and Sunnis. So it is not the same thing as in India. Saudis are not funding Dalits.

Where are all the Indians hiding. Most have left this thread, why you may ask? Is it out of shame?? Is it to go and abuse a dalit?? Your guess is good as mine.

what are you talking sir ... please be clear.

As I have repeatedly told you that caste system is the thing of past we have moved on...you should also do the same.

your constitution does not allow "illegal liquor" but still thousand of people drink it and die in india every year.

and culprits do go behind bar...we have laws to handle this things. thanks to our constitution.

That is why people cant even talk against country, religion ....

Because of constitution person like syed geelani living in India
And because you dnt have constitution you have blasphemy law

yes your secular country allows people like shiv sena to spread hate and kill muslims,

please sir no personal attacks.. keep it civil. thanks.

@longbrained...sir apartheid system is already fall.... now we are fighting against corruption.

I do not think so dear. Corruption is when official authority is abused. This is not an abuse of official authority. This is inherent racist attitudes prevalent in Indian society at large. Whole bunch of people look down on whole bunch of other people just like during South African Apartheid.

Wow. They even drive pleasure from it? Shame Shame.

That Sir is disgusting. To abuse a fellow countryman just for being born into one family. Very Incredibly shameful

I do not think so dear. Corruption is when official authority is abused. This is not an abuse of official authority. This is inherent racist attitudes prevalent in Indian society at large. Whole bunch of people look down on whole bunch of other people just like during South African Apartheid.

This is 21st century Apartheid

You are diverting from the topic... we don't have institutionalized discrimination against anyone. Our constitution provides equal right to everyone.

yes your secular country allows people like shiv sena to spread hate and kill muslims,

Shiv Sena is not roaming with AK47 ( or ve chahe to bhi nahi rakh sakte) .... this is constitution... but not can be said same for other side of border

what are you talking sir ... please be clear.

As I have repeatedly told you that caste system is the thing of past we have moved on...you should also do the same.

and culprits do go behind bar...we have laws to handle this things. thanks to our constitution.

no one goes behind bars, money magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom