What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we try to learn from your newspapers and they tell us that (the Hindu) that people are getting abused based on genes what is this then??

very old news sir... but thanks for the concerns.. we are moving in the right direction under the umbrella of our shining democracy.

no need for knowledge, constitution is just to show off for rich people, its constitution to poor people only.

I appalled by the swallow level of your knowledge.

sir..i'm talking about the incidents which are mentioned in the article.

Did you miss this bit:

Only recently, on 15 February 2012, at Daulatpur village in Haryana's Uklana region, a Dalit youth had to face the wrath of an upper caste when in a bid to quench his thirst he drank water from a pot located on his premises. Once his caste became known, his hand was chopped off with a sickle. Even though we are living in the 21 century and make claims of having the world's largest democracy, there is little change in the attitude of the upper caste towards Dalits, literate or illiterate.

Personal insults dont change the fact that dalits are being abused today in not so shining India

no personal insult sir... i apologize for unintentional slur.

Dalits are progressing very well sir. we no more call them dalits..they are now harijan..after the name of our beloved god Vishu.

very old news sir... but thanks for the concerns.. we are moving in the right direction under the umbrella of our shining democracy.

I appalled by the swallow level of your knowledge.

good for your sir, be appalled and stay like that, im also shocked at your low thinking, you just cant defend caste system, but you still try to defend it.

Did you miss this bit:

Only recently, on 15 February 2012, at Daulatpur village in Haryana's Uklana region, a Dalit youth had to face the wrath of an upper caste when in a bid to quench his thirst he drank water from a pot located on his premises. Once his caste became known, his hand was chopped off with a sickle. Even though we are living in the 21 century and make claims of having the world's largest democracy, there is little change in the attitude of the upper caste towards Dalits, literate or illiterate.

as i already told you that culprits are behind the bar now.. law is taking her own action.

Dalits are progressing very well sir. we no more call them dalits..they are now harijan..after the name of our beloved god Vishu.

Not progressing that well in 2012 according to the Hindu:

I really dint expect such childish post you :lol: quoting star plus channel

You claimed about so many Ak47 .... what happened to that ????

You claim they kill so many muslims ... what happened to that ????

lol good one, didnt i hear that this idiot and bal thackray had something to do with samjota express,

good for your sir, be appalled and stay like that, im also shocked at your low thinking, you just cant defend caste system, but you still try to defend it.

I'm not defending anything sir.... point is there is no more apartheid system in India..even you can acknowledge the fact that many hindus form different country are seeking asylum in india because of our shiny democratic values.

Just cos on this occasion they have been incarcerated does not change its happening and happening in 2012

we don't have any proof on this so far...but we do have special police station to deal with this cases.

Indians accept it is happening that is dalits are being abused. Admit that you and your govt is only paying lip service to eliminating this abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom