What's new

Why has the government and state not asked for proof of PML N's allegation of rigging against state insitutions.

Awan68

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In any self respecting and worth half a dime state, the immediate response to allegations of rigging against institutions of national security would be countered by demands for proof and in abscence of such proof, severe charges would be brought against the perpetrators, yet i have not seen even a hint of such a route been taken by the state. This is something that would not be allowed to happen in the weakest of states yet here we are........

In any self respecting and worth half a dime state, the immediate response to allegations of rigging against institutions of national security would be countered by demands for proof and in abscence of such proof, severe charges would be brought against the perpetrators, yet i have not seen even a hint of such a route been taken by the state. This is something that would not be allowed to happen in the weakest of states yet here we are........

When your own extension was secured in exchange for some relief for the corrupt, how much can you really do?

The key takeaway is: everybody should retire on time and the best/most deserving man for the job from the next lot should be selected.

Former Chiefs and DG ISIs have been found involved with very unsavory political parties and foreign regimes. Why?

There are many other related questions to yours which other patriots have also been asking:
1.) Does the entire national security apparatus have no tool at their disposal to finish off traitors?

2.) Is there no mechanism for fear of consequences in those who have / are committed treason through MASSIVE corruption and nepotism (e.g. our water commissioner ran away to Canada after "selling" our rights to India)?

3.) Perhaps the scariest --- we have now tried our final hope (a new party, PTI) after having tried mil rule and the other pathetic political parties over the past many decades and it seems nobody is up to the task. Everybody just cares about finishing their own stint in power without too many challenges to it.

Everyone who knows them and the objective of this circus knows they have no proof and are lying through their teeth to build pressure for NRO. It does not matter to their blind followers if they have proof or not.

In 2018, 40% less complains are registered than earlier elections. Onus of evidence is upon the one who alleges. If I tell awan68 is corrupt, i must provide evidence.

Ilzam Sharif needs to provide evidence. Is he waiting for the govt to ask first? Election Commission was and still open. That is where complains and evidence be recorded. Someone tell this to these angry morons.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom