What's new

Why has Pakistan not tested a ICBM yet?

Ok and If USA wants to attack Pakistan, a couple of ICBM's will not stop them, ask @PanzerKiel if under any circumstances Pakistan can even think of attacking US or even defending itself from an all out war, US has around 14 Ohio Class Submarines each carrying 20 ICBM's, and these Subs patrol across the world seas . Just take this information for a moment, 14 Subs with 20x ICBM's each with MIRV's....let that number sink in

You dont seem to understand what nuclear weapon is capable of.

Yes the US can totally flatten Pakistan with its 5000 warheads launched from multiple platform. By doing that it will not only kill tens of millions of Pakistanis but also a huge chunk of Indians and beyond, because of radiation spreading with dust and winds.

What you dont realize is that Pakistan may stand decimated but America will be so badly injured that its days of Global Superpower will be over in seconds. All it takes is around 10 nukes penetrating missile shield and 10 major cities will be gone. This is exactly the reason the US (or any other great power) dont dare launch nukes first. Because the price of victory is too high.

Why would America risk its preeminence for destroying a Pakistan with nukes?

These are mere cold hard analyses from my side.

I think everyone here knows that Pakistan has the capability to build a ICBM missile. Why has Pakistan not tested one yet? Are there poltical reasons? Maybe international sanctions? Building a MIRV is way way complicated than ICBM. So there is no reason to doubt that Pakistan does not have ICBM technology. Even North Korea has two operational ICBMs. The Hwasong-14 with 10,000 km range and Hwasong-15 with 13,000 km. Pakistan can easily test a 10,000 km ICBM.

P.S. I may have said something wrong. If you see a mistake correct me. I am new here.
Bigger question is who will you hit with ICBM? Even MRBMs cover entire India.

Pakistan should test an ICBM.

To gurantee we are never colonized by our old oppressor UK and and old enemy which is Russia during the Afghan-Soviet war.

Don't bother bro. These people will never understand. Anybody that believes India is our only enemy is not only delusional, but borderline retarded.
UK is our old enemy. As if the British treated Muslims of South Asia very nicely as well.

Only reason I would support Pakistan admitting ICBM capability would be to use indigenous SLV to launch satellites. But that is only useful if we can design our own satellites in the first place. SUPARCO seems to be a cushy retirement home for ex-military. They haven't done jack in all these years, except outsource 99% of the work and put their name on the finished product.

Only reason I would support Pakistan admitting ICBM capability would be to use indigenous SLV to launch satellites. But that is only useful if we can design our own satellites in the first place. SUPARCO seems to be a cushy retirement home for ex-military. They haven't done jack in all these years, except outsource 99% of the work and put their name on the finished product.
Yes but UK and Russia are also our old enemies.

UK was an oppressor of Muslims in South Asia.

Russia was bad to the Muslims in Afghanistan during the Soviet-Afghan war 1979-1989.

The Kafirs cannot tolerate development in a Muslim country.

Yes but UK and Russia are also our old enemies.

UK was an oppressor of Muslims in South Asia.

Russia was bad to the Muslims in Afghanistan during the Soviet-Afghan war 1979-1989.

The Kafirs cannot tolerate development in a Muslim country.

Friends and enemies come and go. If we look back far enough in history, we will find reason to hate just about everyone in the world. That is true of any country.

China and Russia used to be enemies. France and Germany, Germany and USA, USA and Japan.

We need to focus first and foremost about developing Pakistan itself without worrying about destroying anyone else. That alone should keep us busy for another 50 years at least.

Friends and enemies come and go. If we look back far enough in history, we will find reason to hate just about everyone in the world. That is true of any country.

China and Russia used to be enemies. France and Germany, Germany and USA, USA and Japan.

We need to focus first and foremost about developing Pakistan itself without worrying about destroying anyone else. That alone should keep us busy for another 50 years at least.
Yeah, but one may ask, Are ICBMs just for Kafir countries like USA, Russia, and China.

We Muslims should have them too.

Last edited:
Yeah, but one may ask, Are ICBMs just for Kafir countries like USA, Russia, and China.

We Muslims should have them too.

One may also ask, are world class universities for Kafir countries only? We Muslims should have them too.

How about a steel plant? We don't have a single self-sufficient steel plant in Pakistan in the 21st century. What a joke!

If we chase shiny things at the top of tree without building a foundation at the roots, we will never be self-sufficient. That is the Arab formula we don't want to follow. By contrast, China is doing it the right way by building a strong knowledge structure from top to bottom.

I could list a hundred things 'we Muslims' should have before worrying about ICBMs. We have nukes and our enemies know it. That is enough for now.

One may also ask, are world class universities for Kafir countries only? We Muslims should have them too.

How about a steel plant? We don't have a single self-sufficient steel plant in Pakistan in the 21st century. What a joke!

If we chase shiny things at the top of tree without building a foundation at the roots, we will never be self-sufficient. That is the Arab formula we don't want to follow. By contrast, China is doing it the right way by building a strong knowledge structure from top to bottom.

I could list a hundred things 'we Muslims' should have before worrying about ICBMs. We have nukes and our enemies know it. That is enough for now.
Yes I agree with you. We should test ICBMs when the time is right. That is what I meant.

Bigger question is who will you hit with ICBM? Even MRBMs cover entire India.
Can I ask the same about you? Who are you trying to hit with your Agni 5? It has a range of 8000 km not the 5500 km you claim. Why 8000 km? When 5500 km can cover entire China and Pakistan? Which country in Africa and Europe will you nuke? Uganda?

But to answer your question a Pakistani ICBM would be US specific.

To gurantee we are never colonized by our old oppressor UK and and old enemy which is Russia during the Afghan-Soviet war.

UK is our old enemy. As if the British treated Muslims of South Asia very nicely as well.
Russia is not a threat to Pakistan and they have no plans to. UK is not powerful enough to be a threat even if it wanted to.

Russia is not a threat to Pakistan and they have no plans to. UK is not powerful enough to be a threat even if it wanted to.
Yeah, but are ICBM just for Kafir nations? We Muslims should have them too.

Even that cesspit of a country called North Korea has ICBMs.

Even in the international schools, one Muslim student privately said "what about our culture?"

Because the Kafirs try their best to shove their "culture" down the throats of the rest of the world.

Thus brainwashing the new generation of Muslims who will be the leaders of their own societies.

Or the Kafirs want to produce a new generation of Muslims who will be corrupted, feel no pride, or be a mere "yes-man" to the Kafir societies.

Even at the Dhahran High School in Saudi Arabia,

one of the student counselors when he saw my father at the graduation he walked out of the room in a suit and sunglasses with his briefcase saying "just their business, you're right it is."

1656211382228.png

1656211416916.png

Last edited:
I think everyone here knows that Pakistan has the capability to build a ICBM missile. Why has Pakistan not tested one yet? Are there poltical reasons? Maybe international sanctions? Building a MIRV is way way complicated than ICBM. So there is no reason to doubt that Pakistan does not have ICBM technology. Even North Korea has two operational ICBMs. The Hwasong-14 with 10,000 km range and Hwasong-15 with 13,000 km. Pakistan can easily test a 10,000 km ICBM.

P.S. I may have said something wrong. If you see a mistake correct me. I am new here.
Because bajwa sold them to US

we have problems naming it
We can call it khadim rizvi this has more punch than tipu qasim combined

Last edited:
Pakistan should not test an ICBM.

Doesn’t serve any purpose. Pakistan does not have cross continental enemies and the political cost of such a move would not be worth the benefit.

Pakistan’s current ballistic and cruise missile and it’s capability of launching them from multiple platforms is enough deterrent at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom