What's new

Why Gen Raheel Sharif should lead the Islamic military coalition

pak does not need to bet on a weak coalition and get into the middle east quagmire in my opinion..
This is a good point you raised there. Unless those countries will actually unite and stand behind Pakistan against India when it matters, there will be very little military benefit.

Yes its is not against iran its against Shias because No Iran, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Syria etc are in it, its not a secret that saudis hates shias

Hating shias is strong statment if saudia hate shia then how shias survive there from centuries. its a power of arab and persia, arab call gulf sea as bahr e arab and iran call it persian gulf or bahr e faras.

He is a great leader possessing all qualities of great leaders.

Hating shias is strong statment if saudia hate shia then how shias survive there from centuries. its a power of arab and persia, arab call gulf sea as bahr e arab and iran call it persian gulf or bahr e faras.
there is a good amount of shias in saudi arabia
Saudi_Demographic_Map_920.jpg

and saudi govt are killing shias
https://www.dawn.com/news/1142392
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35213244
and many other sources

This coalition lacks Iran and Indonesia..........post popular Muslim country and one of the most powerful Muslim country in ME. A NATO like military coalition among Muslim countries can be a great thing for the Muslim world. But This alliance will be certainly led by Saudi.......I don't think this alliance can accomplish much.............

Watch from 4:35 . He has categorically refused to join Islamic coalition .
He said I personally think
Pakistan had already taken Iran into confidence...This is the maximum Pak can do for them...May be if Iran hadn't been sending Jadhav or Uzair Baloch, things wouldn't have been difficult for Pakistan as well...Clapping requires two hands...NomanAli89
Kalbushan and Uzair baloch is a very good point we need to keep our eyes on Iran but directly or indirectly we can't afford to fight Iran because our foreign policy or relation with our neighbors except China is pathetic and we don't need to join any group which is based on sect otherwise India will take advantage and will use IRAN IRAQ LEBANON AZERBAIJAN SYRIA against us just like they use AFGHANISTAN AND BANGLADESH against us

Back
Top Bottom