What's new

Why doubt that Pakistan is the Leader of the Muslim World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to stop these nonsensical delusions of becoming a leader of the Muslim world and focus on our immediate internal problems. To name a few, terrorism, unstable economy, security, situation in Karachi.

Never thought I would say this, but I agree with what most Indians are saying on this thread, though their intention is not favorable towards Pakistan.

Given the current situation, only Turkey has proven to be a leader, especially after downgrading ties with Israel. The rest of the leaders of Muslim nations, including Pakistan and with the exception of Iran and Turkey are tools & puppets of the West.

What is with the nation Pakistan that should fascinates the world.....

1- A nation to get united united strongly and quickly under stress.
2- Nation with unpredictable character that has potential to surge to the top spot very quickly.
3- Self analytic people with viable,independent media group who got the freedom to criticize its core value.....
4- Huge potential to deliver and in spite of being pressurized in every front since last 65 years....this country did not turn out to be another rough African Countries.....I believe there may be few nation who can sustain to survive in this situation.
5- Although Pakistan did not have the luxury to have another leader with the stature of Jinha..still then they could survive with descent kind of economic situation as it exists today.

amusing to ponder over who is leader of Christian world?

this idea of being leader of other nations even if they conform to your idea of faith, still its absurd as no country not even US with its might can be leader of any world be it a small strategic block even.

So all in all if there is any block or alliance of Muslim countries strategically we can be beneficial to the block in defence related sector plus with mutual sharing we can play our role in trade too but lets this leading part assigned to someone else like Turkey, Indonesia etc etc who have more diplomatic clout at international level than Pakistan who though have strategic edge viz a viz this region but that sounds more bullying and No one tolerates bullying for long

Desiman, you're a proven troll who wishes only the worst of the worst for Pakistan.

Nobody needs your bullcrap. Pakistan is here to stay, is part of the Next Eleven countries poised to have a huge economy and with our demographics and population, we will be a force to be reckoned with.

Now how much you try and spread around your anti-Pakistani propaganda on these forums and possibly elsewhere aswell (I wouldn't be surprised). It's no use because you'll only increase our unity.

Now the sour grapes are perhaps for you, India is big but not important, it's going to be a global power, but so will there be other global powers in the likes of China, Russia, Brazil, and perhaps even the E.U.

We'll be living in a multipolar world my dear troll, and you'll be bordering a country who will have also grown to a large extent and with a big economy/workforce.

You can throw all those imperialistic dreams in the trashcan, and maybe even better, throw yourself away too at the earliest possibility.

One less hatemongering Indian means a cleaner and safer world for all of us. :tup:

Just because what I say hurts you does not mean that I troll, learn to keep personal emotions out of debates kid. Your chest thumping will get you nowhere.

Just because what I say hurts you does not mean that I troll, learn to keep personal emotions out of debates kid. Your chest thumping will get you nowhere.

looks like you hit a nerve somewhere...:lol:

The only rants I hear on this forum is we have the potential we have the potential. Mere rhetoric no substance.

The only rants I hear on this forum is we have the potential we have the potential. Mere rhetoric no substance.

Why do you have to be so partisan and obnoxious in all your comments about pakistan its not rhetoric its a fact that pakistan has got potential. Do you know what rhetoric means? Do you know what context that its applicable. Do you think you wind us up? No all you do is create animosity. I feel sorry for indians like you and I mean you because there are a lot of nice indians out there without your hatred. You are so obsessed with hatred for pakistan that you come on to pdf with your not so witty nor useful comments.

Why do you have to be so partisan and obnoxious in all your comments about pakistan its not rhetoric its a fact that pakistan has got potential. Do you know what rhetoric means? Do you know what context that its applicable. Do you think you wind us up? No all you do is create animosity. I feel sorry for indians like you and I mean you because there are a lot of nice indians out there without your hatred. You are so obsessed with hatred for pakistan that you come on to pdf with your not so witty nor useful comments.

I talk straight I do not believe in giving lollipop. I do not have any hatred against any country. I talk facts only. Now don't force me to open the facts about Pakistan. When you achieve something than talk.

A Happy news is, that from the day we got Pakistan, till now, the Pakistani occupied Kashmir has increased in territory and Indian Occupied Kashmir has decreased! :pakistan:

I have a perfect rational explanation for that.It is due to tectonic collision between the great pakistan plate and evil yindoo india plate.As a result size of AZAD kashmir increases our kashmir decreases.

I talk straight I do not believe in giving lollipop. I do not have any hatred against any country. I talk facts only. Now don't force me to open the facts about Pakistan. When you achieve something than talk.

I have seen your posts andd they are available for anyone to see. So your first assertion is easily exposed as false as is your second and third sentance. In your penultimate sentance you lace your converation with a threat. In your last sentance you just cant help it can you. As far as achievements go we managed to carve pakistan out of what you most you regard as mother india against overwhelming odds and we are still there after 64 years armed to the teeth with nukes because of indians like you.

why should there be a muslim world?

even though i am a muslim,
i would say that all religions su*k!
god do exist.but why give different names and forms to him?
just live a good life and god will be with us.

Then why are you on this forum if it is so monotonous and has no substance? Are you a troll and here to entice or are you obsessed with Pakistan? Your posts have nothing of any substance or value and point in the direction of seeing how many pakistanis you can wind up on this site. Bet you feel really big on your computer and feel so superduper powerful. I think you should change your name to Prat ful. Would be more appropriate. Either stick to the thread or dont comment.
Back to the thread ..............

why should there be a muslim world?

even though i am a muslim,
i would say that all religions su*k!
god do exist.but why give different names and forms to him?
just live a good life and god will be with us.

The jewish and christians are a lot more subtle but they do do have a christian or jewish world so its not just muslims sometime think about it. For example look at why turkey has not been admitted into eec. look at the comments made by Germans and french against turkeys entry into eec

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

I actually believe that you guys can be a superpower. In fact, I believe that you guys can do it in a matter of 5 years if not less.

we know you are being sarcastic but some of your lot actually believe it about india

I have seen your posts andd they are available for anyone to see. So your first assertion is easily exposed as false as is your second and third sentance. In your penultimate sentance you lace your converation with a threat. In your last sentance you just cant help it can you. As far as achievements go we managed to carve pakistan out of what you most you regard as mother india against overwhelming odds and we are still there after 64 years armed to the teeth with nukes because of indians like you.

Look at the thread title, The thread is talking about the leader of Muslim world when you can hardly walk. Rest of your post is history.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Then why are you on this forum if it is so monotonous and has no substance? Are you a troll and here to entice or are you obsessed with Pakistan? Your posts have nothing of any substance or value and point in the direction of seeing how many pakistanis you can wind up on this site. Bet you feel really big on your computer and feel so superduper powerful. I think you should change your name to Prat ful. Would be more appropriate. Either stick to the thread or dont comment.
Back to the thread ..............

Do not like the truth ? yaa.. truth is bitter. You can only do personal attack rather than anything else.

Look at the thread title, The thread is talking about the leader of Muslim world when you can hardly walk. Rest of your post is history.

This is another example of your trolling. Grow up and please stop behaving like a retard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom