What's new

Why doubt that Pakistan is the Leader of the Muslim World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Indonesia? Do you know how much of a mess Indonesia is in?

Economically and politically they're a mess. The country is very unstable.

I think he took it for majority of Muslims in Indonesia but you pointed rightly that Indonesia should not be in the league due to economic mess, Pakistan is still better than Indonesia. I will still chose Malaysia, UAE or Iran after Turkey.

Pakistan has been looted, plundered, abused and handed over to absolute vultures, but still after 66 years, our spirts are High, and our Youth is vowing to hold on to the integrity of this country...
Obviously its not just the Youth thats been holding it now is it?

There is some special protection enveloping this Country. Our National Anthem ends with it.

BLA has been trying to seperate Balochistan for so long... Within this time, Kurdistan Movement started and now there is free Kurdistan, in Iraq.
Lybian rebels, Iraq under US occupation, Egyption Revolution, Yemen, Somalia, now turkey...

ALl these country's got some instability and now change of game is happening in them..

but Pakistan has been under External War pressures, Internal Terrorist pressures, Internal Lawless ness, Corruption, Political instabilities, economic crunches! Its amazing that despite all of these combined we're still standing...

Any of the aforementioned countries would crumble even if one of these elements was given enough fuel.

Then Why do people still doubt that Pakistan is destined to stay, and hence play a bigger role in the Muslim Ummah!

its not weak that it would get so easily disintegrated...

A Happy news is, that from the day we got Pakistan, till now, the Pakistani occupied Kashmir has increased in territory and Indian Occupied Kashmir has decreased! :pakistan:

A ha..

How much is the increase / decrease and over how many decades. Going by that how meny centuries will it take..

I like the Pak occupied bit.

muslims leader bombed daily by super power and muslim leader president is looter no-1 on earth also muslim leader failed to generate power for public lolz . i advise pakistanis please for hell sake wake up work make pakistan a power and others will admit you as a leader don't make your self leader .:tdown:

Assalam alaikum

Very well said imran bhai

TARIQ

pak is one of the next 8 countries and will become a superpower soon

There is no leader, majority of muslim countries are in a real mess or too weak and irrelivant.

Pakistan had her chance during soviet era to become a super power and they wasted it. They had every potential but today they have become a joke sorry to say. I have found many times this kind of video or topic online - top ten muslim army, number 1 is pakistan.... obviously made by pakistanis.. Bro it is time to come out from the delusion.. Come to reality. Your country is in danger because of terrorism. save her before it is too late... It is not easy to become a leader. Even Russia failed. There is now only one leader in the world that is USA... Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, both depends on America. What do you think about our leader depending on America?? Isn't it disgrace to us, Muslims?

There is no leader, majority of muslim countries are in a real mess or too weak and irrelivant.

Question is, why a Leader is needed and that too based on religion? Say if Pak is leader of OIC (just assume) and a war broke out between India-Pak then will they ask for all 50+ Muslim countries to attack on India and all of them will support them?

Every nation has its vested interest, Its own foreign policy. Turkey is Islamic country even though they follow secularism as a nation how other hardcore Islamic countries will accept that.

for this thread i think ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS............ i have no doubt that we can achieve anything but we want will to to that............. so for my brother and sisters i have a message that work hard and become a candle..........who itself depletes while lightens the surroundings..............create awareness among the personalities you know......start from your family members......then relatives.....and promote UNITY FAITH and DISCIPLINE.............IN URDU I WANT TO SAY THAT.......... ANDEHRA KITNA HE KYUN NA HO JAYE MAGAR US MAIN ITNE TAQAT NAE K EK MAMOLI SE DEYE KO BE BUJHA PAYE............. IT IS SELF BELIEVE THAT IS KEY TO SUCESS.... PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD

Turkey or Indonesia seem to be far stable examples to be taken as role-models,when it comes to countries with a majority of Muslim population.

How ever,I think the way of thinking will be flawed in the very beginning if we try to compare Islamic countries with Secular or liberal countries like Turkey or Indonesia.Its like comparing apples and oranges.
When it comes to Islamic countries,I dont think any of them are doing any good these days.Living condition in KSA is good,but I am a staunch opponent of Monarchy/Autocracy.Countries like Iran are doing good in many fields but socially,they are gradually going back to the stone age.I dont really think there is any Islamic country at this moment that can taken as a role model.

A leader of the Muslim world can only be chosen when the said country is successful enough to aspire every Muslim country to emulate them.

At the moment, I can assure you no one wants to emulate Indonesia or Pakistan for that matter. Turkey is the best call for now, but personally, I don't believe we need a leader.

Every country can focus on it's own growth, economy and wealth, and develop together as a whole.

Integration,be it on the basis of faith or economy is something that should come spontaneously.It is not possible any more to do it like the way Genghis Khan or Alexander did.

I have in my short span of time at PDF, had come accros three such threads which are all started by Pakistanis.
You are all muslims and why whould you have a race with in your own self.
Each country has its own +ve and -ve. Live with it rather than fighting for a top spot. There is no use in being at the top you are not helping eradicate the social evil that is upon us.
Like every one is unique with special features, every nation are also unique, we can have healthy competition on economy, education and allivating poverty rather than rating who can lead.
The mentality with which this thread is started is "SICK"

people like the op making fool of himself and making pakisan a laughing stock of the world

seriously look at the present condition of pakistan buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom