What's new

Why doubt that Pakistan is the Leader of the Muslim World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isyraq

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistan has been looted, plundered, abused and handed over to absolute vultures, but still after 66 years, our spirts are High, and our Youth is vowing to hold on to the integrity of this country...
Obviously its not just the Youth thats been holding it now is it?

There is some special protection enveloping this Country. Our National Anthem ends with it.

BLA has been trying to seperate Balochistan for so long... Within this time, Kurdistan Movement started and now there is free Kurdistan, in Iraq.
Lybian rebels, Iraq under US occupation, Egyption Revolution, Yemen, Somalia, now turkey...

ALl these country's got some instability and now change of game is happening in them..

but Pakistan has been under External War pressures, Internal Terrorist pressures, Internal Lawless ness, Corruption, Political instabilities, economic crunches! Its amazing that despite all of these combined we're still standing...

Any of the aforementioned countries would crumble even if one of these elements was given enough fuel.

Then Why do people still doubt that Pakistan is destined to stay, and hence play a bigger role in the Muslim Ummah!

its not weak that it would get so easily disintegrated...

A Happy news is, that from the day we got Pakistan, till now, the Pakistani occupied Kashmir has increased in territory and Indian Occupied Kashmir has decreased! :pakistan:

I would say that pakistan has the potential to lead whether pakistan wants to or should is another thing. This potential will never be realised with the type of leaders that we currently have.

Pakistan economy is too low to even be considered to lead anything as of yet.

Turkey, Indonesia, Iran and Saudi Arabia are all better nations with strong economy and a more stable nation. For me, Turkey should be the leader followed by Indonesia.

Turkey, Indonesia, Iran and Saudi Arabia are all better nations with strong economy and a more stable nation. For me, Turkey should be the leader followed by Indonesia.

"As of yet" in the first line is the truest thing.

No Doubt Turkey and Indonesia are strong economies. But now destinies role will be from Pakistan, Turkey's experience, and Indonesia's economic strength can greatly help as advisors though.

All this is said because Strategically, Pakistan is in a better location. Indonesia is too far away, with almost no military strength. And Turkey is too close to Israel, that if it starts to lead again, Israel would crush it. Remember, Zionists made sure Turkish Khilafat is destroyed from its roots so that all near about places of Israel (that was to be formed)are Safe and Harmless to the new Zionist state

I thought Saudi Arabia was the Muslim world's leader?

They certainly are, not only because of the money, but cause I think Mecca in located in SA, where muslims all over the world travels to SA to visit it.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

"As of yet" in the first line is the truest thing.

No Doubt Turkey and Indonesia are strong economies. But now destinies role will be from Pakistan, Turkey's experience, and Indonesia's economic strength can greatly help as advisors though.

All this is said because Strategically, Pakistan is in a better location. Indonesia is too far away, with almost no military strength. And Turkey is too close to Israel, that if it starts to lead again, Israel would crush it. Remember, Zionists made sure Turkish Khilafat is destroyed from its roots so that all near about places of Israel (that was to be formed)are Safe and Harmless to the new Zionist state

How can one decide to let Pakistan be leader of muslims of the world anyway?

I thought Saudi Arabia was the Muslim world's leader?

I dont think any muslim country is really way ahead in this game. I think iranian leaders are trying very much to reflect the man on the muslim street in their pronouncements

They certainly are, not only because of the money, but cause I think Mecca in located in SA, where muslims all over the world travels to SA to visit it.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

How can one decide to let Pakistan be leader of muslims of the world anyway?

Thats a very good question. How does one decide who can be a leader..?

Stable economy, Stable government, Strength of Military, Geostrategic power, Stable motivational ideology, and Stable Future Ideology which caters for Hundreds of years to come are some of the factors which one would consider in deciding which country has the potential to lead.

*All economies are at the verge of collapse because Dollar is at the verge of Collapse. Even Saudi money, which is all reserved as US Dollars may look alot, but as soon as USA Defaults, all that would be worth worthless paper. No one really knows what'll happen next.
*All Muslim govt's are also teetering on a seasaw. But since all the Muslim country's are also suddenly having revolutions now, one can hope that some one would get a very good govt.
*Pakistans military is no doubt the best amongst all Muslim states.
*Our geostrategic power is immense as well. Every superpower wants access to the warm water arabian sea at our south. USSR wanted a route to the sea through Pakistan, China needs our collaboration, America needs Gwader to display its force to China and Russia. etc etc.
*The creation of Pakistan was driven by a strong Islamic, motivation, Muslims need a place to freely practice religion... it wasn't as Lybia is right now, the rebels over threw Gaddhafi, but don't really know what to do next..
*Our Country's Future ideology is also stable because, Unlike communism, or capitalism, or democracy, or dictatorship, or any other -ism which becomes trendy all over the world, runs its course, then gets replaced by something..., Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah laid the foundation that Quran and Sunnah shall be the supreme Authority in Pakistan's law. And as Muslims we can only agree that that is no doubt a self sustaining future Ideology for Pakistan. After All, Quran and Sunnah despite 1400 years is still here, proving it can last.

Apart from the first two conditions, Pakistan stands a very good chance to lead.

We don't really know how the world would respond when all economies suffer the US Default, and we can pray a good leader emerges when Pakistan's govt changes as well.

-------------------
You are right when you say Makkah is in SA.
The leader of the Muslims has to control the Hajj. It shouldnt be, that the president of the leader of the Muslim states requires Saudi Visa to go and do the Hajj. He should have diplomatic, military, territorial control over the Muslim Sacred Cities in order to establish himself as a Leader.
(Sheikh Imran Hosein's lecture : The Return of the Khilafat and Imam al Mahdi)

When did they start putting hallucinogens in the water supply in Islamabad? :D

Oh wait, that must a be a conspiracy too! :P

It is good to be patriotic.
It is even better to dream

But this surely can be a dream of a stoner.

Sure Pakistan is one of most advanced Muslim countries but it stands nowhere Turkey or SA

militarily, economically or religiously.

You dont have to be a topper in everything

muslims leader bombed daily by super power and muslim leader president is looter no-1 on earth also muslim leader failed to generate power for public lolz . i advise pakistanis please for hell sake wake up work make pakistan a power and others will admit you as a leader don't make your self leader .:tdown:

When did they start putting hallucinogens in the water supply in Islamabad? :D

Oh wait, that must a be a conspiracy too! :P

Ha,ha...that was hilarious...

Pakistan has been looted, plundered, abused and handed over to absolute vultures, but still after 66 years, our spirts are High, and our Youth is vowing to hold on to the integrity of this country...
Obviously its not just the Youth thats been holding it now is it?

There is some special protection enveloping this Country. Our National Anthem ends with it.

BLA has been trying to seperate Balochistan for so long... Within this time, Kurdistan Movement started and now there is free Kurdistan, in Iraq.
Lybian rebels, Iraq under US occupation, Egyption Revolution, Yemen, Somalia, now turkey...

ALl these country's got some instability and now change of game is happening in them..

but Pakistan has been under External War pressures, Internal Terrorist pressures, Internal Lawless ness, Corruption, Political instabilities, economic crunches! Its amazing that despite all of these combined we're still standing...

Any of the aforementioned countries would crumble even if one of these elements was given enough fuel.

Then Why do people still doubt that Pakistan is destined to stay, and hence play a bigger role in the Muslim Ummah!

its not weak that it would get so easily disintegrated...

A Happy news is, that from the day we got Pakistan, till now, the Pakistani occupied Kashmir has increased in territory and Indian Occupied Kashmir has decreased! :pakistan:

Inki to Good morning ho gayi.. lol

Anyways, Thanks for calling P0K and not hypcrite term "Azad Kashmir". But can you check and tell me how it has been increased. Last I checked, you started considering G-B as your state which means reduction in P0K and then Siachin in '84.

Why Indonesia? Do you know how much of a mess Indonesia is in?

Economically and politically they're a mess. The country is very unstable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom