What's new

Top 10 Countries that Would Most Likely Cause World War 3

Said that. Are u content with ur life? Is this the reason u live? Fuget all that. If what all u say is true then Why is subcontinent Muslims among the lowers in Muslims world? Why is Arab >> Black or Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi Muslim? Why is UMMAH nothing more than a nightfall? Some pertinent question u need to answer before sitting on the ideological bogey and go nowhere.
Its not our fault that India is the only Hindu/Sikh country

Its not our fault that India is the only Hindu/Sikh country
What? Shud I be anymore debating anything with u?

There are more sikhs abroad than in India. What u talking. There is equal Muslims in India than in Pakistan and Bangladesh. U mean Indian Muslims dont represent themselves but some failed country like Pakistan has audacity to talk bout Muslims around the world who are much more respectable and prosperous than Pakistan.

What? Shud I be anymore debating anything with u?

There are more sikhs abroad than in India. What u talking. There is equal Muslims in India than in Pakistan and Bangladesh. U mean Indian Muslims dont represent themselves but some failed country like Pakistan has audacity to talk bout Muslims around the world who are much more respectable and prosperous than Pakistan.
Sikh immigration to a particular country doesn't make that country Khalistan, Those other countries are respectable to u guys because they flash money, a lot of Indians work in these middle-eastern companies as immigrants so u need them...Indian muslims represent themselves but I guess they are not heard and poor guys think they actually matter to the HINDU nationalist party like BJP

The fact that India and Japan didn't make this list makes it very suspect. Is 'abhishek' the one from this forum?

India is largely a pacifist nation. We have desisted from the option of war even when there were clearly opportunities to wage one.

Also, we stand alone. We strive to not involve a third party in our squabbles.

Ergo, we rightly do not belong in the list.

Said that. Are u content with ur life? Is this the reason u live? Fuget all that. If what all u say is true then Why is subcontinent Muslims among the lowers in Muslims world? Why is Arab >> Black or Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi Muslim? Why is UMMAH nothing more than a nightfall? Some pertinent question u need to answer before sitting on the ideological bogey and go nowhere.
that is what i am trying to say we Muslims are forgetting our concept of Muslims Ummah because in Islam their is no concept of state or country , only one state or khilafat and it one supreme leader which acts according to the teachings of Quran...But unfortunately in today's world Muslims are divided by country, sect and ethnicity and it is very difficult to get united on some issue....

Sikh immigration to a particular country doesn't make that country Khalistan, Those other countries are respectable to u guys because they flash money, a lot of Indians work in these middle-eastern companies as immigrants so u need them...Indian muslims represent themselves but I guess they are not heard and poor guys think they actually matter to the HINDU nationalist party like BJP

Exactly. Plz refrain from vomiting ur GUESS on others.
And Indian Muslims are more prosperous than Bangladeshi or Pakistani Muslims. And thats not my Guess but Fact.

Tarek Fatah: India is the only country where Muslims exert influence without fear - The Times of India

that is what i am trying to say we Muslims are forgetting our concept of Muslims Ummah because in Islam their is no concept of state or country , only one state or khilafat and it one supreme leader which acts according to the teachings of Quran...But unfortunately in today's world Muslims are divided by country, sect and ethnicity and it is very difficult to get united on some issue....
In short, U wanna go back to 700 AD? OK.

In this date of Decentralization u talking bout Centralization. ATB to U. :D

cant u pakistanis think about anything else...other than wars ???

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom