What's new

Top 10 Countries that Would Most Likely Cause World War 3

As you can see our two neighbors are in this list :P So India should prepare for anything thats why we are largest importer and China and Pakistan are at 2nd and 3rd respectively
Scared of Pakistan n China already??? :sarcastic: we didn't even start anything yet

Must be Indian source

No yaar they will donate us when we need that :lol:
If not then we will take 'em from them :ph34r:

Scared of Pakistan n China already??? we didn't even start anything yet
LOL I am just giving him reply 8-) We will improve relations with China and will never go for War with them and they also don't want that.....And for Pakistan :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::bunny::bunny::bunny::devil::devil::devil::flame::flame::flame::drag::drag::drag::nana::nana::nana:

Among the worst lists i have ever seen , especially the explainations to some of the scenarios.

any adventure against countries I am listing below can trigger a WW3

1. USA
2. Russia
3. China
4. Pakistan
5. India
6. Iran

and if any country attack any EU country than automatically whole Nato will join the mess

any adventure against countries I am listing below can trigger a WW3

1. USA
2. Russia
3. China
4. Pakistan
5. India
6. Iran

and if any country attack any EU country than automatically whole Nato will join the mess
I think North Korea deserve space above India and Pakistan :agree:

As you can see our two neighbors are in this list :P So India should prepare for anything thats why we are largest importer and China and Pakistan are at 2nd and 3rd respectively

Yes we know how ppeace loving yindos are...o_O

well to me NK is a hype country .... if USA attack them , I don't think Chinese or Russian will interfere ..
Well according to me North Korea got good Army and Navy. If USA or South Korea go to war with NK then China will support NK.

Yes we know how ppeace loving yindos are...o_O
Maybe Hindus are not peace loving now but India is a country which never start a War or attack first on other countries :bounce:

Well according to me North Korea got good Army and Navy. If USA or South Korea go to war with NK then China will support NK.

Maybe Hindus are not peace loving now but India is a country which never start a War or attack first on other countries :bounce:

NK has good armed forces but their equipment is outdated , the only thing will keep SK and USA at bay is their nuclear weapons

I dont think Pakistan and India will cause WW3.
They may have seasonal war.
I hope never war happens.

-------------------------------
in Shia Hadithes books WW3 have been forecasted.It will happen between China,Russia against USA and maybe Europe.This is a Nuke war that cuase 2/3 of people on the earth die by war straightly/illness/cold.
After this, another war will happen.Muslims with Iranian leadership will attack to west corps to free Palestine and a massive war will happen and Muslims will win.

Zionist State of ISRAEL - cause of all future wars against muslims..a cancer in this world

Ab to chhod do yaaron. Stop crying bout muslims all da tym. They are nowhere near u guyz. Dint u learn anything from Indian Elections. These bloody Politicians again tried to fool people but people slapped them with their verdict and said, give us livable life before talking bout bullshit topics like religion, caste, etc.

Even Pakistan shud focus on ONLY PAKISTAN and brainstorm about ways to grow Pakistan.

JAB TAK LAMMADDARI NAHI CHHODOGE, AISE HI RONA PADEGA.

Its a changed scenario. 21st Century has its different rules. U wanna be strong, be one as a country and not as a 'kaum'. That was centuries old stuff.

Ab to chhod do yaaron. Stop crying bout muslims all da tym. They are nowhere near u guyz. Dint u learn anything from Indian Elections. These bloody Politicians again tried to fool people but people slapped them with their verdict and said, give us livable life before talking bout bullshit topics like religion, caste, etc.

Even Pakistan shud focus on ONLY PAKISTAN and brainstorm about ways to grow Pakistan.

JAB TAK LAMMADDARI NAHI CHHODOGE, AISE HI RONA PADEGA.

Its a changed scenario. 21st Century has its different rules. U wanna be strong, be one as a country and not as a 'kaum'. That was centuries old stuff.
you are absolutely wrong....take an example of Israel itself...it is an ideological state truly based on jewish religion and century old traditions and norms ... we cannot separate religion and politics in this country, its almost impossible. Pakistan is an ideological state which was made in the name of Islam and the concept of kaum and Muslim Ummah remains regardless of the our bad condition and other issues.

you are absolutely wrong....take an example of Israel itself...it is an ideological state truly based on jewish religion and century old traditions and norms ... we cannot separate religion and politics in this country, its almost impossible. Pakistan is an ideological state which was made in the name of Islam and the concept of kaum and Muslim Ummah remains regardless of the our bad condition and other issues.
Said that. Are u content with ur life? Is this the reason u live? Fuget all that. If what all u say is true then Why is subcontinent Muslims among the lowers in Muslims world? Why is Arab >> Black or Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi Muslim? Why is UMMAH nothing more than a nightfall? Some pertinent question u need to answer before sitting on the ideological bogey and go nowhere.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom