What's new

Why don't women have more rights in Muslim countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In saudi women can't drive or vote..? And it must be according to quran ? They wont even debate on this because it is forbidden and nobody can question it.
Even if you you cannot modify gita, hinduism is evolving with time(except a few).. And it is not forced on any body.but with islam the problem is when you put religious law in to state and then tell the world that it cannot be modified or you say (in a secular country)i want to marry two girls because it is allowed in islam. Thats where i say be it any religion when it stands still and pull world away from humanity and ethics that religion will get a bad name ultimatly will get rejected by people.religion should not be sudden brake it should be a steering for betterment of human life,progress,morals, and tolerance.

tell me if QURAN sayes that women cant drive and not vote buddy just because its in saudi arabia it doesnt mean it is in the rest of the islamic world correct ur fact . and do ur research before coming here

Hum log aaj bhi ummeed karte hain ke aurat ghunghat daale, parda kare, hijaab kare. BC sab kuch aurat hee kare.

Aadmi daaru pee ke aata hai, apni biwi ko maarta hai.
Aadmi shaadi ke baahar najayaz rishte banata hai.
Aadmi **** karta hai.
Aadmi dahej maangta hai.
Aadmi kya galat kaam nahin karta?

Aur fir aadmi aurat se ummeed karta hai ke wo uski ghulam ban ke rahe.

What male chauvinist pigs we are!

Yes but that is why these draconian laws came into practice.Why do you think women need to be "protected" and sent to the funeral pyre.Or to some other sad fate in other cultures.All these self made honour laws are a reflection of the desire to see women as controllable,so they can be used or discarded as required.In any case religious rules made for women were written by MEN.So the discrimination starts at the very beginning.

Man!

IS everybody in this world so imbecile as to not see how this world functions...

Guys, There's nothing such as women's rights, children's rights or whatever rights.

There are only two types of people in this world.

1. The rich (the have's)
2. The poor (the have not's)

throughout human history, men have committed brutal atrocities against those who couldn't protect themselves.
The weak have always been at the receiving end of the sword.

Women were the most unfortunate victims of this. Why? simple because they were weak and didn't have the power of the sword to enforce their will.

It's always been a man's world.

Throughout the world, women have been killed, raped, brutalized and what not since time immemorial.

During the earliest ages, the savages brutalized men.
During roman ages, empires brutalized each other's women.
The church, The Hindus (sati pratha etc.), The muslims (taliban, sheikhs etc). LOL it's soooooo simple. Jab jab jiske haath mein taakat aayi hai, tab tab usne auraton aur garibon pe zulm kiya hai.

It's basic human nature.

Jiski laathi uski bhains.

Hamam mein ham sab nange hain. So stop claiming this 'holier than thou' attitude. All of us have a past riddled with brutal crimes against women and the poor.

Galti chahe kisi kee bhi ho, marte garib aur auratein hee hain!

:coffee:

No its according to the same kind of idiots who ban hindu women from visiting some temples in India when they are preg. its according to same kind of idiots who are practicing incest in Haryana and impose gotra system on all which is against basic rights of human.

Please feel free to debate it and prove that its forbidden by quran not to drive. If you can prove that then do so otherwise i consider you an ignorant troll of high level.

I can bring 101 practices of Hinduism forced upon people. So better dont post BS

Islam gives you choice if you wana be a Muslim you have to follow the basics if not then you are free to leave.

As far as having two wives or four wives in Islam then its far better than sharing one wife by two hindu brothers in India.

Above all you need to read some of your religious past and see how many wives your god krishna had. The history has it, it runs into thousands
Why is it that in your replys i can feel much anger..shall we keep it nice.
ok. It is not for me to prove that driving is prohibited in islam it is for that country to prove (which endorse islam).
you pointing towards bad things in hinduism is hitting wrong spot. I am against it.
are you ready to accept a system where religion is personal matter and state stays away from religion,where no religious unchangale laws are forced on minority or majority,no double wives or sharing single wife, any body can marry,change religion, according to his will.

tell me if QURAN sayes that women cant drive and not vote buddy just because its in saudi arabia it doesnt mean it is in the rest of the islamic world correct ur fact . and do ur research before coming here

Saudi is just an example of extreme law. Another example is polygamy..people want to marry more than one wife just because it is practiced before and mentioned in quran.

Saudi is just an example of extreme law. Another example is polygamy..people want to marry more than one wife just because it is practiced before and mentioned in quran.

Accha?

Aur hum sant hain?

Hamare poorvajon ne hazaron ladkiyon ko sirf isliye jala diya kyunki unka husband mar gaya tha. (Sati Pratha)

Aaj bhi hum honour killing ke naam pe apne bachchon ko maar dete hain.

Baal vivah (child marriage) ke baare mein suna hai?

Dahej ke baare mein suna hai?

Wo sab chhodo,

Caste ke baare mein suna hai? Aaj bhi hamare gaavon mein logon ko kuon se paani nahin bharne diya jaata kyunki wo chhoti jaati ke hain.

Church ne auraton ke saath jo kiya wo padho ja ke.

Main nahin kehta ke ye mullahs/sheikhs sahi kar rahe hain. Magar hum khud kaun se kam hain?

Mere bhai ek seedhi see baat hai.

Dharm/Religion/Mazhab ne insaan ka beda garak kiya hua hai. Jab tak hum religion ko chhod ke aage nahin badhenge. Hamara kuch nahin ho sakta. Aur hum se mera matlab hum insaanon se hai chahe wo hindu hon, musalman hon, christian hon ya koi bhi hon!

The polygamy is acceptable in Islam. There is very small number of Muslims that practice polygamy in most Muslim countries. Islam encourage widows to remarry and some prefer becoming second wives than remaining widowed.

How many wives your god krishna had? please answer me this and i will proceed to reply to your stupid comments on this thread again and again.

In which religion you tell me its allowed to exploit women by sharing one lady wife by two brothers as is being done in India by hindu men?

Is it not exploiting of the said woman and violation of human rights?

It's very good to have belief in god. In fact it's necessary to have belief in god.

As Albert Einstein has said "If anyone says, there's no god, he's a fool"

But the problem comes when we want everyone else to believe what we believe in. That's where it all starts. Religion is great. Only as long as it is kept at individual level and behind closed doors.

You seem to be very much concerned about rights of Muslim women. We are very thankful for your sentiments about Muslim women. Does your concern also extend to Hindu women ? What about those 50 million Hindu females that were aborted and were never given chance to be born. Do you have any concern about them ?

How many wives your god krishna had? please answer me this and i will proceed to reply to your stupid comments on this thread again and again.

In which religion you tell me its allowed to exploit women by sharing one lady wife by two brothers as is being done in India by hindu men?

Is it not exploiting of the said woman and violation of human rights?

Great now I have to reply to you also.

So listen my dear and if possible try to get it in your head. Im not justifying anything but this is what I have read in Gita, vedas and other hindu scriptures. In same way, there's nothing inherently wrong with quran or bible. The problem comes when we human interpret these holy books according to our own self-serving hidden interests.

Anyways, lemme try to enlighten you a lil bit.

First of all you need to understand the meaning of the term 'pati' which over the ages lost its true meaning and became synonymoous with 'husband'.

Pati means one whose support a woman or a weakling can seek. That's why you have rashtrapati (head of nation), you have sabhapati (head of a conclave) etc.

In hinduism, when lord Krishna ended the reign of the evil king Kansa, he released 1600 women from Kansa's prison.

These women asked krishna where they will go as now nobody will accept them .

Then krishna replied "you can assume me as your pati, and whereever you go, I'll take care of you"

So Krishna came to be known as 'pati' (which actually meant 'supporter') of these women. As I said Over the ages, this term lost its true meaning and hence the misconception.

But anyways, leave this all, I apologise on that bloke's behalf.

Inherently, no religion teaches anything bad. It's only our (priests, Mullahs, Pundits and above all rulers) have used religion to suppress the bourgeoisie, the peasants and the weaklings. Religion has always been used as tool to fulfills main's own aims.

It's a dirty history we have.

and trust me, hum mein se koi bhi sant nahin hai. Hamam mein sab nange hain!

But hey, I stand firm on my belief.

Religion is great but only as long as it is kept behind closed doors and not brought into the public domain.

That's the only way forward for us humans!

Peace!

This debate will get stuck at 'holy laws '. Nobody can modify islamic laws so no point in debating.
strange thing is that from saudi to turky they all follow same book but different interpretations.

Women have equal rights in Muslim society. This thing has been discussed countless times but looks like you are not ready to read and learn.

And a non-muslim is talking about women rights in Islam - lets see how much he understands it. If your source of learning Islam is books of Jews and Christians, good luck!

Be the judge, read yourself, Quraan and Sunnah are Islam. Read in Quraan what it says about rights of women and read the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad to see how those laws were actually implemented.

And last, if a rule is not implemented by the implementors, that is not the fault of rule.

Accha?

Aur hum sant hain?

Hamare poorvajon ne hazaron ladkiyon ko sirf isliye jala diya kyunki unka husband mar gaya tha. (Sati Pratha)

Aaj bhi hum honour killing ke naam pe apne bachchon ko maar dete hain.

Baal vivah (child marriage) ke baare mein suna hai?

Dahej ke baare mein suna hai?

Wo sab chhodo,

Caste ke baare mein suna hai? Aaj bhi hamare gaavon mein logon ko kuon se paani nahin bharne diya jaata kyunki wo chhoti jaati ke hain.

Church ne auraton ke saath jo kiya wo padho ja ke.

Main nahin kehta ke ye mullahs/sheikhs sahi kar rahe hain. Magar hum khud kaun se kam hain?

Mere bhai ek seedhi see baat hai.

Dharm/Religion/Mazhab ne insaan ka beda garak kiya hua hai. Jab tak hum religion ko chhod ke aage nahin badhenge. Hamara kuch nahin ho sakta. Aur hum se mera matlab hum insaanon se hai chahe wo hindu hon, musalman hon, christian hon ya koi bhi hon!

We are on the same page buddy..
i am ashamed of sati,child massage,(good those are already banned) honour killing (going to ban),. I WILL STAND WITH ANY MUSLIM who condemn all these and christian atrocities in ancient times and at present too..NO DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Great now I have to reply to you also.

So listen my dear and if possible try to get it in your head. Im not justifying anything but this is what I have read in Gita, vedas and other hindu scriptures. In same way, there's nothing inherently wrong with quran or bible. The problem comes when we human interpret these holy books according to our own self-serving hidden interests.

Anyways, lemme try to enlighten you a lil bit.

First of all you need to understand the meaning of the term 'pati' which over the ages lost its true meaning and became synonymoous with 'husband'.

Pati means one whose support a woman or a weakling can seek. That's why you have rashtrapati (head of nation), you have sabhapati (head of a conclave) etc.

In hinduism, when lord Krishna ended the reign of the evil king Kansa, he released 1600 women from Kansa's prison.

These women asked krishna where they will go as now nobody will accept them .

Then krishna replied "you can assume me as your pati, and whereever you go, I'll take care of you"

So Krishna came to be known as 'pati' (which actually meant 'supporter') of these women. As I said Over the ages, this term lost its true meaning and hence the misconception.

But anyways, leave this all, I apologise on that bloke's behalf.

But hey, I stand firm on my belief.

Religion is great but only as long as it is kept behind closed doors and not brought into the public domain.

That's the only way forward for us humans!

Peace!

I can debate it in details and can give you many examples from gita, bhagwatpuran and so on but dont want to indulge in mudslinging.

bhagatsingh needs to check his knowledge before speaking .

he is speaking as out of his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom