What's new

Why don't we show our real face ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove it!

And if you're really a male then why do you have a female as your avatar? Be a man! Don't hide behind women's petticoats!! :P

Danm...Demi Lovato is my favourite singer....This is how I show respect for her.

Danm...Demi Lovato is my favourite singer....This is how I show respect for her.

:woot: Respect to her by using her mug-shot for an avatar on a Defence Forum like PDF??? :rofl: Man, you need to see a shrink, pronto! :dirol: :lol:

Not shocked but it kind of explains a lot to me about your posts. no offence meant but just how i feel.

Alpha 1 is 18 yrs old and is in Research and dev. Age has nothing to do with anything.

Alpha 1 is 18 yrs old and is in Research and dev. Age has nothing to do with anything.
Age and wisdom do not go hand in hand , but with age comes maturity and experience. no matter how brilliant one is,its not a replacement for maturity.

I‘m so serious! Only I know about shrink is a verb, not a noun.
Shrink is a Psychiatrists and pronto means now.

Damn i dont want to be in jihadi hitlist by posting my pic here . A guy from pakistan was threatening me on moeed peerjada fb page not long ago.:(

Bhai Zavran , aap ko agar raat mea dhek luga tho shaadaat paaki hai meri :P :D:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom