What's new

Why don't we have an Asian Union?

Well, that's a good one! You think you can just bury your head in the sand like an ostrich and pretend it ain't true? But let me tell ya, Arab Muslims look down on Pakistani, Indian, and Bangladeshi Muslims like there's no tomorrow. They call 'em names like "Abdi," "Rafiq," "Meskeen," and "Al Qameen." You know what "ya abdi" means in Arabic? It means "Oh My slave." So why don't you go ahead and do your kafil's bidding, ya abdi, and fetch their damn shoes!

However, Indonesians still maintain their self-respect. While they may not be treated any better than South Asian Muslims, the unique tendency of South Asian Muslims to completely surrender and accept Arab domination is striking. It is alarming that South Asian Muslims engage in the practice of selling their underage daughters to elderly Arabs between the ages of 60 to 80, and even find satisfaction in doing so. Such a sick mentality raises serious concerns.
Hey Indiot, we know you have an inferiority complex by coming to a Pakistani Forum.

Why don't you take your shit to an Indian forum?

Now Shoo, I have many Arab Muslim friends who treat me with utmost respect.

Now get lost Indiot, before I call a mod to ban you.

Within the Pakistani Muslim population, there is a belief that the genetic heritage of Hazrat Bilal Habsi, an African companion of Prophet Muhammad, is more preserved than anywhere else in the world. This preservation is thought to be a result of the longstanding practice in Pakistan known as niqah e mutah and niqah e missiyar, where Pakistani women enter into marriages with African Arabs. As a consequence, a significant proportion of African DNA can be found among Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi Muslims, with Pakistani Muslims showing a particularly notable presence.

We all know what Indian DNA consists of:

159129-8.jpg

:lol:

Have you observed a notable distinction between Indonesian Muslims and those from South Asia? Muslims in South Asia tend to adopt Arab names, participate in Arab festivals, consume Arab cuisine, and make efforts to resemble Arabs by wearing traditional Arab attire, even beyond what Arabs themselves do outside of Arabia. They also claim Arab ancestry. On the other hand, Muslims in Indonesia bear authentic Indonesian names, celebrate Indonesian festivals, take pride in their history and culture, and wear traditional Indonesian attire.

Commonly enough for us to notice, yes. South Asian Muslim Shias also commonly ape Iranian or specifically Persian culture. Don't know enough about Indonesians.

I spent only 12 days in Bali, which is not a Muslim majority island anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom