What's new

Why don't the Americans attack Russia?

Look at it this way...

Why not Russia attack US ?

I was about to post the same thing. Could just as easily say "why don't the Russians attack attack America?" "Are the Russians scared of the Americans?" I would never seriously ask such a question, because anyone who even possesses a modicum of rationality and common sense knows neither country is going to directly attack one another. and they know exactly why.

but than, it's so obviously not about common sense and rationality here. Rather, more like a troll bait attempt..

Last edited:
I was about to post the same thing. Could just as easily say "why don't the Russians attack attack America?" "Are the Russians scared of the Americans?" Anyone who even possesses a modicum of rationality and common sense knows neither country is going to directly attack one another. and they know exactly why.

but than, it's so obviously not about common sense and rationality here. Rather, nothing more than a troll bait, circle jerk thread attempt.
Pshh america scared bro

They have a lot of plunderable oil and gas, no pro-US democracy, threaten and attack their neighbours, plenty of confirmed weapons of mass destruction targeting all Western cities and they don't respect American values, freedom and all that stuff.

Are the Americans scared of the Russians?

:pop:

The same reason India don't attack Pakistan....simple

I was about to post the same thing. Could just as easily say "why don't the Russians attack attack America?" "Are the Russians scared of the Americans?" I would never seriously ask such a question, because anyone who even possesses a modicum of rationality and common sense knows neither country is going to directly attack one another. and they know exactly why.

but than, it's so obviously not about common sense and rationality here. Rather, more like a troll bait attempt..
Correct...This forum is anti-US and anti-Americans, if not in mission, then in its members' conduct, especially in obviously masturbatory troll threads about US military weaknesses, rapes, obesity, even local crimes that have no bearing on global events. Why not the US attack Russia ? A dumbass question.

I would prefer a zombie Apocalypse rather than these two countries go to war

Why do you wanna die so quickly, if the two ever go to war it will mean the end of humanity. I like mu life, so please go to war after I am dead.

I think that Obama should just challenge Putin to a game of basketball shooting (Horse). Whoever wins gets the Ukraine.......

I think that Obama should just challenge Putin to a game of basketball shooting (Horse). Whoever wins gets the Ukraine.......

No fair...Obama is a tall guy whereas Putin is like Gimli from Lord of the Rings ! :(

Here are two movies I saw, almost back to back over last few days. They are available full and free on YouTube, as of now. Of these, 'The Day After' (1983) I first saw as a teenager, probably on Pakistan Television) and left a lasting impression. The second one 'The Threads' is also from the 80's. Both are excellent movies and hard to decide which one is better? Or maybe they are just equally good.
Please watch them, if you haven't already. And that's the answer to this moronic thread.

The Day After (1983)

Threads (1984)

I like this one.

10007397_221938254668754_1194160617_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom