What's new

Why don't Pak and India come together?

I think the possibility of good relations with India was finished after 71.It left deep scares on Pakistani Nation.

I think the possibility of good relations with Pakistan was finished after 47. It left deep scares on Indian Nation.

I think the possibility of good relations with India was finished after 71.It left deep scares on Pakistani Nation.

I agree with that sentiment. Indian can not be trusted as it intervene inside sovereign territory of another nation. It broke all international law thus how Pakistan can trust India once again?

A minimal relationship can be establish just to get by but I don't suggest brotherly relation with India.

Well i dont know about all the common interests and open currencies and all ......but if India and pakistan were united....we would have had a damn fine cricket team....Imagine....Akram and tendulkar in one team.....

I think they were talking about strategic co-operation. No one can merge the countries back together anymore, the constitution, education levels, political culture etc. are very different now after 50 years.

India and Pakistan used to co-operate strategically in cricket - it is called IPL :-)

Basic dis similarities that exist between India & Pak far out weigh similarities.

The idea mooted is neither practical nor relevant. We didn't part as friends , we are 'icily civil' to each other, we love to gloat in each others discomfiture , actively plot in 'oiling' each others roots..why should we be ' together' ..?

The closest we come to each other is to share a boundary.

These suggestions are ok for talk shows on the media.. not practical enough to be implemented.

Ironically, we COULD benefit most from mutual trade.

I think the possibility of good relations with India was finished after 71.It left deep scars on Pakistani Nation.

Actually Indians claim that it was 1947 - the formation of Pak that scarred the relationship.

Its unrealistic to think that both countries will be united again.. i don't see that happening at least in my life time. We can on the other hand have good trade relations based on mutual interest, entertainment, tourism and other things that can boost the economy for both....

Other than that fully opening borders and airspace is not feasible both from a political as well as a military stand point. Don't get me wrong i have many Indian friends but you have to be realistic

Who's talking about a reunion? It's only that, apart from better trade & cultural ties, they must also have a credible political and military understanding for facing a common enemy - Religious fundamentalism. Reunion is NOT possible, but this is.

it is to the best interest of the american, to have india weakening itself while conflicting with pakistan and china distracted when fighting with india.

no offense, but that's how we rock

Thanx for this honest post.

it is to the best interest of the american, to have india weakening itself while conflicting with pakistan and china distracted when fighting with india.

After every fight or every warm up session a wrestler gets stronger not the other way around. If America really wants to see those countries weak in defence then they need to make extra effort to resolve outstanding crisis so that these nation dont need to arm themselves.
Chinese are reall bad as*ss. Did you forget Korean war when chinese only used Rifles and kick the american and UN forces out of North Korea.

All of you should grow up, and talk about love and peace. Specially some of you saying this is not possible. Why not, is really Kashmir is the real issue? I always think + ve and I would love to join hand with Indian people and roll on (only if they are serious). Look at past and till now what we got nothing! (I am talking about both side) what we lost (a lot). If we keep following the same path then what we going to get? may be nothing, if not will we gain something yes off course. So shame on those people who do not want to even think for peace and love.
Honestly we hate Indians that much then why we watch Indian movies? why our actors are desperate to go to India and join bollywood, why our Criketers want to go and play in Indian league? We should stop them first then talk about anything else.
Please do not take me wrong but I urge everyone to start thinking out side the box now. War, hate will take both of us no were except more war and hate! This is my opinion so please if I offend anyone I am sorry!

I think the possibility of good relations with India was finished after 71.It left deep scars on Pakistani Nation.
Yes, the strongest single issue behind all the hatred. Even today many people in Pakistan believe India divided Pakistan. So they insist Kashmir be 'resolved'. And this pisses off most Indians. Indians dont know or forget that this Pakistani sensitivity is because of 71 and think Pakistanis are unreasonable.

plain fact. No misunderstanding possible here.:agree:

the day is not far you will hear radio New Dehli,Pakistan
Behold the disciple of Zaid Hamid!!:rofl::rofl:

However, it's not gonna be easy for them to come together, because that will imply a huge military-trade and strategic setback to countries like US, Russia and China, who will try their best to maintain a level of enmity between Pak & India.

Total unadulterated BS that the US desires enmity between India and Pakitsan. NOTHING could be further from the truth. This is dispicable propaganda without any proof whatsoever. THE ARMY lies.

Total unadulterated BS that the US desires enmity between India and Pakitsan. NOTHING could be further from the truth. This is dispicable propaganda without any proof whatsoever. THE ARMY lies.

U.S. had nothing to do with the enmity between India and Pakistan. It was Great Britian who played a major role in creating this hatred between Pakistanis and Indians. The British changed the date of partition, giving independence to both Pakistan and India 9 months before the actual date all parties agreed on. This caused chaos and panic all over the subcontinent on 1947 and left many issues unresolved such as Kashmir, but Pakistan and India can never unite, this is only a dream of some Indians so they could get a bigger land, we'll be minorities.

Time to move on its been 62 years and accept the fact that Pakistan is its own sovereign nation and India is its own sovereign nation, and also Bangladesh is its own sovereign nation. Bangladesh was thousands of miles away from us and India was in between, almost all Pakistanis today respect Bangladesh's sovereignity. Every country in the world, including India, should respect Pakistan's sovereignity.

Seriously its been 62 years already and our land always belonged to us!

Back
Top Bottom