What's new

Why dont India play China's own game. Give missiles and sophisticated arms to taiwan.

It is better for China and India not to cross each other lines but if you think that China can keep arming PAk and expect India not to reciprocate then you are mistaken....Sooner or later you will see what i am talking about....

So no country in the world should give arms to Pakistan and India is Happy but its Indian birth right to get all the weapons in the world. Cast system.

So no country in the world should give arms to Pakistan and India is Happy but its Indian birth right to get all the weapons in the world. Cast system.

Isn't China doing the same to Taiwan?? Have they learned the caste system from us or have come up with a new system???

why to put BS when you very well know that this is how adversary work...across the globe....

Isn't China doing the same to Taiwan?? Have they learned the caste system from us or have come up with a new system???

why to put BS when you very well know that this is how adversary work...across the globe....

So its Indian birth right too to do BS every were and we can't :lol: , another example of caste system

"Why dont India play China's own game. Give missiles and sophisticated arms to taiwan."

sophisticated arms?? lol

So its Indian birth right too to do BS too every were and we can't :lol: , another example of caste system

Ignoring you from now on unless and until you have anything constructive to add....

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

sophisticated arms?? lol

Seems we have another defense expert :no:

I think india offer tiwan , jeep , Tiwan said does it comes with 2 month warrenty , Indian company never replied back

No, Taiwan is a part of China. You're free to give your guns(if you have some) to anybody, but hell will freeze over before I let you give my kid one of them!

"Why dont India play China's own game. Give missiles and sophisticated arms to taiwan."

sophisticated arms?? lol

What does Azerbaijan have?

Why BS here in Indian issues?Cause there are no Armenian members here to cry about the Nagorno-Karabakh War?

Not sure if you read the article at all....All he is saying is that we are ahead of China in ABM capability....In fact he is saying

In other words he acknowledge that we are behind them in other aspects but ABM....Now what you don't agree with???

Yes, I read the article. Now did you read my post properly?!

Stalkers original statement:

Remember,India\'s Missile tech is ahead of china\'s. So,compared to chinas missiles,India\'s missiles are best.

Stalker is trying to say that ALL aspects of Indias domestic missile programs/capabilitie is ahead.

Nowhere does he mention any specific areas like ABM etc.
And he tries to use this link to try and back up his false statement:

My response to that was to point out to Stalker that the article refers only to Anti-Ballistic Missiles (ABM) and that China is ahead in other areas of missile tech.

That link refers to Ballistic Missiles and Anti-Ballistic Missile defences, but both countries are relatively equal.

In terms of domestic capabilities for convential missiles such as cruise missiles, SAMs, A2A China is ahead.

What does the director of DRDO know about Chinese missiles to claim that Indian ones are better?

Now when you tried to rebut my post you actually backed up what I was saying. :yahoo:

Is that a joke???? :pop:

Are they living in 21st century or 5th century BC??!!!! I think Taiwan came out of such imperial mentality long ago and that was taken over by PRC.

According to this India's map should be... :bunny:

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

If anyone want to fight with its neighbor that country can only accept such medieval mentality!! Same had been done by the Nazis!

A bit off topic but the Jews claim all of Israel because of some history over 2000 years ago and they are backed by the west - so history does count.

Well wait just for this decade and you will see how your humble advice will fall flat....It is better for China and India not to cross each other lines but if you think that China can keep arming PAk and expect India not to reciprocate then you are mistaken....Sooner or later you will see what i am talking about....

America and some European nations arm Pakistan too.
What is India going to reciprocate to them? :toast_sign:

A bit off topic but the Jews claim all of Israel because of some history over 2000 years ago and they are backed by the west - so history does count.

Hah, one day China may claim all the territories of the Yuan dynasty :woot:

Right but Pakistan has no problem accepting Chinese junk - they probably use American weapons and sell off the Chinese weapons to the local scrap dealer.

Pakistanis should answer this! Not from an Indian!

Back
Top Bottom