What's new

Why dont India play China's own game. Give missiles and sophisticated arms to taiwan.

To avoid War, major concern is to maintain and enhance the level of trust .

are you kidding you are saying two lions can trust on each other well no if anyone do the mistake then his life is over we like or not but someday we will face each other in war

china has offensive policy against India china has only one object its India not USA for superpower

This is another example of a citizen of a puny country not knowing his place in the world. If you notice no one in the thread is actually interested in asking if Taiwan will be interested in any agreement with India. You are so insignificant that your opinions are not even sought for. N u DARE to talk about countires are people who are ahead of you? Next time you want to open that BIG MOUTH of yours, remember who you are and stick to your place.

First of all I'm also a citizen of US. Someone did ask about my own personal opinion in the first 2-3 pages as I'm also a citizen of Taiwan. No one currently is willing to sell weapon to Taiwan except US. As for my statements about people ahead of US, there is none. As for Taiwan, I have not talk about any country ahead of Taiwan. If you count India as ahead of Taiwan in development, think again. The Taiwanese country side is much more developed than the biggest metropolis in India. I do have positive view of people from India and still do except for some guys in here who just talk big, exaggerate too much, twist the facts and never care to see things from others perspective. As I said, most Indians are normal except for several in here and the Indian media and government officials.

First of all I'm also a citizen of US. Someone did ask about my own personal opinion in the first 2-3 pages as I'm also a citizen of Taiwan. No one currently is willing to sell weapon to Taiwan except US. As for my statements about people ahead of US, there is none. As for Taiwan, I have not talk about any country ahead of Taiwan. If you count India as ahead of Taiwan in development, think again. The Taiwanese country side is much more developed than the biggest metropolis in India. I do have positive view of people from India and still do except for some guys in here who just talk big, exaggerate too much, twist the facts and never care to see things from others perspective. As I said, most Indians are normal except for several in here and the Indian media and government officials.

ya ya ya .. we all know which country u belong to.
shut the hell up and get out of this thread.
no need to reply on my thread with ure dirty comments.

are you kidding you are saying two lions can trust on each other well no if anyone do the mistake then his life is over we like or not but someday we will face each other in war

china has offensive policy against India china has only one object its India not USA for superpower

US is focus on China and helping out Taiwan. India should focus on Pakistan if its not willing or cooperate with the US. When it comes to dealing with China, India, not willing to cooperate while not able to deal with China alone, should just get out of the way.

ya ya ya .. we all know which country u belong to.
shut the hell up and get out of this thread.
no need to reply on my thread with ure dirty comments.

which countrie are you going to assume that I'm from?

Then why people are ignoring the situation of ww3 ...Tell me. coz If India and China will go for a war, Then, I can bet it would become a world war and yes am not changing my answer- Trust always needed to build a good relationship, It is another matter, wether the person in front of you is TRUSTWORTHY or not!

I'd like to hear that from the INDEPENDENT citizens of the INDEPENDENT & SOVEREIGN REPUBLIC of TAIWAN, not some chinese. So now can you please take your rantings elsewhwre and keep this thread clean?

They call themselves Republic of China. They will fight with the PRC any day against a foreign power. You can arm them, but don't expect they'll come to your aid in a conflict between India and PRC. After all, the mainland is reclaiming lost territory for them as well, as per that map shows.

No not everthing my friend. But going through the recent track record of drdo,i find no problems in believing them. Moreover,who on this planet knows better about Indian missiles than the director of drdo?

And who knows better the capability of Chinese missiles?

There will always be reasons quoted not to be democratic. But you will be considered a very backward country if your people are not able to govern themselves. Your buildings, and shiny toys like cars and highways will never compensate for the fact that in your system a few people are higher than the rest of the population and that they are there by force not election.

Didn't the Soviets claim that American cars, highways, skyscraper and those sorts of things can not compensate for the fact that the society is highly inequal?

There is only one thing that a government ought to do, that is to maximise the total utility of people under its constituency. In another word, the government should optimise the sum of material utility and mental utility. The composition of the total utility is of less importance.

Like I said, people in power will always find reasons not to grant democracy.

Then it's like a catch 22. Grant democracy, we go belly-up; if not, we're finding excuses to prolong the despot.

Dont wirry about Kt and MT Honor, Hiroshima was droped a 20 Kt bomb and they are still suffering. Nuclear Wepons are mass destructive, doesnt matter KT and MT....

On a basic note, We also have MT

Hiroshima was a relatively small town then compare to metropolitans of these days. Another factor to take into account also is that Japanese houses have been largely made of wood and paper which are very fragile and flammable. A nuke has 3 ways of killing: 1. EMP 2.Heat waves 3.Shockwaves. 1. and 2. travel far, but not 3. In Hiroshima, most houses would have been lit on fire by the heat wave and the ensuing shockwave blew them away. In todays concrete jungle however, such as in China, heat wave will not be effective given that civilians take simple measures(closing all doors and windows) that prevent the heat wave from coming in homes and lighting furnishing and fixtures and people on fire. That leaves the shockwave to try and blast the concrete and steel, which is obviously a much tougher feat than bulldozing the wood and paper in Hiroshima.

China will not use a nuclear weapon unless someone use it first!

I am just pointing out that China had the capability to vaporize India but "not" vice versa!

Comrade, nukes are far from that powerful.

India can give weapons to Taiwan if they want.

Taiwan is already getting sophisticated weapons from America, who cares if they are also getting things from India too? There will be no real difference at the end of the day.

The Taiwanese president is Pro-China... in fact he was born in Hong Kong.

If Taiwan becomes stronger... it is good for the rest of us in China too. Whether Taiwan chooses reunification or independence I do not care. Good luck to all Taiwanese comrades, whatever they choose!

Helping Taiwan will yeild little results.I think India must form a task force comprising of tibetan refugees in India .Train them and arm them .Then send them into China to foment trouble there.

Actually, India did this before. In 1959, they sent the tibetans to US for CIA training and then flew them back to China. And we all know what happened next.

No offence to our Indian friends and fellow members, but India is not mature enough to do any such thing at the moment. To even attempt such an act would be comparable to shooting ones self in the foot.

Actually, India did this before. In 1959, they sent the tibetans to US for CIA training and then flew them back to China. And we all know what happened next.

Really? Linkies please.

Back
Top Bottom