What's new

Why dont India play China's own game. Give missiles and sophisticated arms to taiwan.

I don't know why this ridiculous thread is still open...

India WONT arm TAIWAN

Know why...Because INDIA and CHINA have an AGREEMENT that states that India will RECOGNIZE CHINA's claim on Taiwan and In return the CHINESE are supposed support and keep VERY QUIET on India's UN Security Council Seat BID

So if we're done speculating, attacking, mutilating, visiting history and comparing racial/cultural/industrial and military weaknesses, can we please stop?

Guys we all know how China is playing a proxy war with India , by arming Pakistan , despite our constant objections.
I fail to understand why not India also does the same , and give china a dose of their own medicine.
I am sure a couple of brahmos to Taiwan would fix their senses at once.
Lets have some discussion about this.

Why isn't China selling arms to Bangladesh, Nepal, Burma, Sri lanka and Kashmir ????

Why isn't China selling arms to Bangladesh, Nepal, Burma, Sri lanka and Kashmir ????

Global recession
121fs725372.gif

Yes, India should give missiles and sophisticated arms to taiwan n Hongkong etc to put pressure on China....
But first let India be able to manufacture them by own (without the support of Russia, Israeel , france etc).........

Yes, India should give missiles and sophisticated arms to taiwan n Hongkong etc to put pressure on China....
But first let India be able to manufacture them by own (without the support of Russia, Israeel , france etc).........

Yes give weapons to Hong Kong please!!! :victory:

I'm from Hong Kong, and I can say that we love China and we love Pakistan!

Even the president of Taiwan was born in Hong Kong and he is pro-China too, LOL.

Yes give weapons to Hong Kong please!!! :victory:

I'm from Hong Kong, and I can say that we love China and we love Pakistan!

Even the president of Taiwan was born in Hong Kong and he is pro-China too, LOL.

Most of these people have no clue how the Chinese society work lol. I can only pray that there are some level headed ones that see reason.

India will just buy arms from foreign countries and repaint them with Hindi scripts on them. After that India will resell them to Taiwan as "indigenious" Indian weapons.

China backstabbed....First they said they only want tibet... and not Indian territory...later they cheated and took Indian territory of Akshai chin and also had their dirty eyes on AP......
So that is the reason of 1962... land grabber and backstabber China..

ON topic, India giving weapons doesnt serve any interest for India. What will happen in future is unknown.

Anyways....China is far-ahead in technology then India, Taiwan etc.
No worry for China

Why dont India play China's own game. Give missiles and sophisticated arms to taiwan

China will surely 'do a USSR' either tomorrow or day after that. No need to waste our time, money and other resources for its destabilisation. Please remember, keeping the recent history in mind, we would not like to 'do a pakistan' to ourselves.

Anyways....China is far-ahead in technology then India, Taiwan etc.
No worry for China

no u r wrong....China is only ahead in numbers, not in tech then India.....Brahmos, Agni, Nuclear subs and Nukes with Taiwan could make it impossible for China to even imagine about Taiwan...

no u r wrong....China is only ahead in numbers, not in tech then India.....Brahmos, Agni, Nuclear subs and Nukes with Taiwan could make it impossible for China to even imagine about Taiwan...

So are you suggesting that India should give those things to Taiwan. No thanks because first of all it would destroy Taiwan and china would not let this happen. 2ndly, India has its hands full with defeating China and Pakistan in 96 hours, it does not to drag Taiwan into it. 3rdly, any Asian countries would request US for support. So the reality of having countries looking into India to provide weapons is not going to happen.

First, India must ensure that it can help itself before thinking about help others.

If India is indeed ahead of China in tech, then braggers like you won't be bragging about being ahead of China. Your target would shift to Europe or the US.

I really want china to get into India and take their land from them. India have problem with freaking every neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom