What's new

Why don't/can't Arab nations intervene in Syria?

That's should describe what's between us and some muslim countries here

kids+kissing+one+jealous.jpg

Well because one idiot makes a show of eating a heart from a dead man all of a sudden they are canibals?
All of those arab ''extremist and foreighn militants''will leave Syria after the war,dont you worry.
So my country,the gulf states and the west did this just cause they had nothing else to do?
Im starting to think you are Shia.
Cause if you are not,then i dont understand why you giving the fault to my country with the Gulf arabs and the west.
See,i dont care about sunni/shia.
I only care about the innocent people dieing,if we leave it to Assad there will be more dead.

You know how nasty some people can get because they fallow a different sect that the majority. The fact that Assad comitted crimes not only once or twice or thrice but way more. None of the countries that have been mentioned started to arm the rebels to defend themselves from day one as some conspiracy theorists suggest, we waited for almost a year, but Assad kept slaughtering women and children like goats.

That we are blond?:rofl:

:lol: crazy blonde green-eyed Turks :lol:

You know how nasty some people can get because they fallow a different sect that the majority. The fact that Assad comitted crimes not only once or twice or thrice but way more. None of the countries that have been mentioned started to arm the rebels to defend themselves from day one as some conspiracy theorists suggest, we waited for almost a year, but Assad kept slaughtering women and children like goats.

:lol: crazy blonde green-eyed Turks :lol:
People act like it is a contest,they dont care about the innocent dieing.
For some its more important which side wins instead of saving human lifes,thats what pisses me off.
Most times there is no reasoning between the ''sides',did we hear of any truce?
Not even a mention nothing,as if no one wants to talk peace.
This was the only option left,i hope they finish it soon.

Despite the fact that Syria and Israel don't get alone under Assad's regime, even then it becomes important for Israelis to ensure Assad stays because what will replace him, is worse than what Assad could ever have been.

assad aint going to get replaced best believe that buddy..

Good going ! Bedouins are learning to dis-agree & respond in a civilized way. Desert nomad, for your info EU & US are the biggest contributor to feed refugees of your race (Syrians, Palestinians, Iraqis ...list goes on ). They are protecting you uncivilized as well from other tribes(of your race) & other states ! Go check how many bases US/NATO maintains all over Mid East!

Good going ! Bedouins are learning to dis-agree & respond in a civilized way. Desert nomad, for your info EU & US are the biggest contributor to feed refugees of your race (Syrians, Palestinians, Iraqis ...list goes on ). They are protecting you uncivilized as well from other tribes(of your race) & other states ! Go check how many bases US/NATO maintains all over Mid East!

Talks about being civil and then contributes nothing but offensive remarks.

Be gone troll.

Back
Top Bottom