What's new

Why Doesn't Pakistan Issue MMRCA Tender?

PAF has already evaluated EF, Rafale, Gripen and F-18 long time ago. THe IAF MRCA tender is noting but political play card to gain world wide defence market attention that hey India has got tones of money to spend.
Back in early 90s when UAE released a tender for 80 advance MRCAs they looked at all the potential platforms evaluated on the papers and only 2 were chosen, the Rafale and F-16 block 60. Then finally F-16 was chosen without making such a hype in european market.

:rofl: :rofl:

Any supporting evidence for the bold statement (pun intentional:no:)?
Are you trying to imply that UAE's tender provided PAF an opportunity to evaluate in the background? Anything supportin your claims will be welcome.
In which year did Pak evalate F-18 and when did they evaluate the other aircrafts ?

BTW, you have claimed a lot in your posts and sound like you know everything about every platform India claims to develop or has developed. Even in this case you have made a rash comment.
:cheers:

:rofl: :rofl:

Any supporting evidence for the bold statement (pun intentional:no:)?
Are you trying to imply that UAE's tender provided PAF an opportunity to evaluate in the background? Anything supportin your claims will be welcome.
In which year did Pak evalate F-18 and when did they evaluate the other aircrafts ?

BTW, you have claimed a lot in your posts and sound like you know everything about every platform India claims to develop or has developed. Even in this case you have made a rash comment.
:cheers:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/officers-mess/37710-f-18-offer-paf-80s.html

Jagjit, I was surprised at the $8B figure and was thinking why Pak was spending such a lot of money on French avionics. Thanks for clearing this. Saved me a few mins on Google for sure !

so u want us to spend 8b $ on indian LCA project :what:

PAF has already evaluated EF, Rafale, Gripen and F-18 long time ago. THe IAF MRCA tender is noting but political play card to gain world wide defence market attention that hey India has got tones of money to spend.
Back in early 90s when UAE released a tender for 80 advance MRCAs they looked at all the potential platforms evaluated on the papers and only 2 were chosen, the Rafale and F-16 block 60. Then finally F-16 was chosen without making such a hype in european market.

And your conclusion is? (hope you can reply without a personal attack)

And your conclusion is? (hope you can reply without a personal attack)

our conclusion is that LCA is the best air craft in world which is a stealth air craft n it is also invisible to a naked eye :what:

our conclusion is that LCA is the best air craft in world which is a stealth air craft n it is also invisible to a naked eye :what:

I was genuinely asking him that question. He may rant and get personal, but many times his post make sense. I just needed his opinion as to what he feels will be selected.
Thank you
:coffee:

lol.. this song should be sung by the GoP for all Pakistani's
and is why you cant issue an MMRCA

Last edited by a moderator:
invisible_plane.jpg

here is 6th generation LCA of India pakistan should think about it :what:

man, the french have really got into your head. Get well soon

u guys always exaggerate ur equipments one day i hope u guys will come with this kind of stealth air craft :angel:
May your hopes turn to facts. God Bless.

BTW, why can't someone give an conclusion as the thebrownguy was asking? Do you really have an answer? If yes, then you would spit it out. Else you will indulge in personal attack. Decided and reply.

These are the reserves of Foreign exchange and are used to buy Oil etc. We cannot take this money and buy military hardware.

Kindly read previous page and see what i was reffering to.
Advise next time post when u know the back ground.
As i was replying to some indian who declared Pak reserves around 10-12 billion $$.
About 16billion $$ reserves u can surely google about it.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom