What's new

Why Doesn't Pakistan Issue MMRCA Tender?

common you must be joking, 8 billion dollars, where are you getting this figure from ? Pakistan's whole defense budget is 7.8 billion ? The avionics deal is worth 1.2 Billion not 8 billion meri jaan. I have never said anything about being poor etc etc don’t put words in my mouth lol

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:Oh for god Sake haven't you read the JF-17 avionics Cancel thread.The 1.2 Billion Euro deal is just the first episode of the 6 billion Euro Contract.

Your new here so learn to respect other forum members first. Your whole post is senseless and is blinded by a mix of Patriotism and Hate. Please research the MRCA deal before you question the decisions of the MOD. Don’t not compare the JF-17 with any of the jets in the MRCA deal, they are totally different identities. Mind you language and don’t post about something you have no idea about.

Unless and until instructed by the Mods or Admins to mind my language, i don't think i have to.
Just by looking at the total non-sense logic in your comebacks and posts, i don't even wanna have a senior member status like yours, which you have after 1660+ posts of spam shall i say?

.........i am not even gonna bother replying to your MRCA vs JF-17s question, for the fact you are a "Patriotic" Indian, so i would fail to extract any logic from you anyway.

Respect is a two way street my friend.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:Oh for god Sake haven't you read the JF-17 avionics Cancel thread.The 1.2 Billion Euro deal is just the first episode of the 6 billion Euro Contract.

Current currecy rate is 1.00 EUR= 1.35020 USD and there is only one deal worth 1.2 Billion. There are no "Episodes" here.

ppl, finance is a major issue that led to cancellation of your avionics deal with france. So no need of boasting your surplus.

Oh meray Pyaray Indian Dost Please Please Please Aik Dafa wo JF-17 Avionics wala thread dekh lo.Waha par Multiple Sources say ya Khabaar Post Ki Gai Ha.

More than half of them are quoting this website - Pakistan to Acquire 75 F-16 and 150 JF-17 Fighters, which is just another blog on which anyone can write anything on. As per quoted information on Jane defence weekly, The upgrade would involve 50 aircraft, plus another 50 on option, that would go into production in 2013, following delivery of the first batch of Pakistani air force JF-17s. The project could be worth up to €1 billion ($1.36 billion), more than double the $500 million that the JF-17 development reputedly cost. Bhaijan mein apko sahi informatino de raha hoon, aap kud hi check kar lo lol

I can say the same about you my friend, just another over-patriotic Pakistani. Respect always is a two way street but unfortunately you have already put a road block there. Case rested, no use arguing with you.

Boy,

"It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt"

for you,

by the famous Mark Twain.

Cheers!

More than half of them are quoting this website - Pakistan to Acquire 75 F-16 and 150 JF-17 Fighters, which is just another blog on which anyone can write anything on. As per quoted information on Jane defence weekly, The upgrade would involve 50 aircraft, plus another 50 on option, that would go into production in 2013, following delivery of the first batch of Pakistani air force JF-17s. The project could be worth up to €1 billion ($1.36 billion), more than double the $500 million that the JF-17 development reputedly cost. Bhaijan mein apko sahi informatino de raha hoon, aap kud hi check kar lo lol

Acha to phir Reuters ka baray may ap ka kia khayal ha.Ya JF-17 Cancel Avionics thread kay pehlay page par ha

France says arms sales help up to Pakistan

Is ko dekh ligiya phir.

Acha to phir Reuters ka baray may ap ka kia khayal ha.Ya JF-17 Cancel Avionics thread kay pehlay page par ha

France says arms sales help up to Pakistan

Is ko dekh ligiya phir.

The total contact can be valued at 6 billion only after the approval of the next batch of the JF-17, currently the only batch being acted upon is the one being released in 2013. The deal is only worth 1.2 billion right now with the potential for 6 billion. This type of a deal is known as a segmented Deal with each segment needing fresh negotiations. The value still stand at 1.2 Billion dollars. I will post the paid subscription article from Janes to cement this point.

The total contact can be valued at 6 billion only after the approval of the next batch of the JF-17, currently the only batch being acted upon is the one being released in 2013. The deal is only worth 1.2 billion right now with the potential for 6 billion. This type of a deal is known as a segmented Deal with each segment needing fresh negotiations. The value still stand at 1.2 Billion dollars. I will post the paid subscription article from Janes to cement this point.

Yar hm log 6 billion Euro day saktay ha to Negotiations kar rahay ha na.

Come on yar accept it we can give 6 Billion Euro.

Yar hm log 6 billion Euro day saktay ha to Negotiations kar rahay ha na.

Come on yar accept it we can give 6 Billion Euro.

Meine todi kaha ke nehi de sakte par abhi ye deal sirf 1.2 billion ki hai meri jaan. Dil pe maat le yaar. :cheers:

Meine todi kaha ke nehi de sakte par abhi ye deal sirf 1.2 billion ki hai meri jaan. Dil pe maat le yaar. :cheers:

Ha to abhi ha na 1.2 Billion Euro ki deal ha lakin Point ya ha kay ham log bhi bari rakmo kay contract kar saktay ha.Khali India king nahi ha.

Do we really need to float such a tender right now? We're fighting an already fierce war, the economy is in bad shape and with the battles not going to die down soon; the economic outlook remains bleak. We're supporting a lot of defense expenditure already.

As if buying a whole bunch of F-16s isn't enough, you want to go for a new bunch of planes? Have mercy on the soul of the economy of Pakistan.

Do we really need to float such a tender right now? We're fighting an already fierce war, the economy is in bad shape and with the battles not going to die down soon; the economic outlook remains bleak. We're supporting a lot of defense expenditure already.

As if buying a whole bunch of F-16s isn't enough, you want to go for a new bunch of planes? Have mercy on the soul of the economy of Pakistan.

You know what i am sick of hearing this economic ****.To tell you the truth in my opinion Pakistan's economy will remain same forever.There will be no change ever.World will go far far ahead but still Pakistan would be living in the 19th century.

So better would be to buy some hardware otherwise this money would go into the pockets of whom every one knows.

Ha to abhi ha na 1.2 Billion Euro ki deal ha lakin Point ya ha kay ham log bhi bari rakmo kay contract kar saktay ha.Khali India king nahi ha.

Its not about who is king in investting big money...India did that cause India can afford that at this point of time...I am sure in coming years when Pakistan's economy will be more better then even Pakistan can easily invest billions into these kind of deals..but you just need to ask yourself what are the priorities for you right now..you'll get the answer yourself...all the best :tup:

Whatever yar MODS please Close the thread as there is nothing to discuss because everywhere Pakistan's economy comes.

Back
Top Bottom