What's new

Why Do We Keep On Putting Bhutto's in Office?

KeenGuy

BANNED
Reaction score
They have been screwing us over for the past 40 years. Today we are still getting screwed by them, and their kids are in office.

We lost land because of them, we lost money because of them, the list is endless.

What is the deal with this?

Because normal pakistani people think that the buttos while somehow magicially fix all their problems. And if the buttos fail then they will just blame them. Basically they choose the buttos and other familys over and over again because they don't want any responislbility. they just want others to fix their problems and don't want to fix it themsevles.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

sorry for the krapy spelling

Peoples party offers jobs without any degree or qualification for their workers and supporters
who could say no to that?

Peoples party offers jobs without any degree or qualification for their workers and supporters
who could say no to that?
yes thats true, btw every party does that!!! we as a nation like to build heavenly statues of out leaders and cant even think they can do anything wrong... apart from jamat e islami no other political party holds 'in party elections' so the so called 'leader' stays in power until he dies!!!

isn't Z.A.Bhutto considered second only to QAID ....although imo he was not that great person..

All i can say is Benazir was much better then NZ.Although she did compromise a little on national security but looking back i think she faced a lot of issues and hurdles.She just could not genuinely do anything due to cronies.

All i can say is Benazir was much better then NZ. Although she did compromise a little on national security but looking back i think she faced a lot of issues and hurdles.She just could not genuinely do anything due to cronies.

See what i mean there is always an excuse to put them back in office.
If alive this time she will steal 10 billion, but we will find an excuse to re-elect her for another term.

Its almost guranteed that Zardari has deposted atleast 100 million of Pakistan's money into his bank account by now and he is rigging the books.

Sigh...:disagree:

Look I am not biased.I would prefer Bhuttos in office rather then Sharifs.I don't want PM to delcare himself Ameer-ul-Momineen.I despise PML because if its right wing links.Other parties i would like to see at the center is MQM.

Look I am not biased.I would prefer Bhuttos in office rather then Sharifs.I don't want PM to delcare himself Ameer-ul-Momineen.I despise PML because if its right wing links.Other parties i would like to see at the center is MQM.
so you can steal all you want... kill as many as you want... but dont declare yourself the all mighty... nice idea!!!!

No we executed him. We lost East Pakistan because of him.

Although iam not a fan of current lot of Bhutto's, but dont accuse Z.A.B of east Pakistan debacle, there r lot of skeleton's in that cupborad, and if i elaborate that, than lot of my dear friend's in this forum will get upset.

So let bygone's be bygone's its an end less debate.

We owe collective responsibility for east Pakistan debacle, keep it that way, my advise to you. :pakistan::cheers:

Although iam not a fan of current lot of Bhutto's, but dont accuse Z.A.B of east Pakistan debacle, there r lot of skeleton's in that cupborad, and if i elaborate that, than lot of my dear friend's in this forum will get upset.

So let bygone's be bygone's its an end less debate.

We owe collective responsibility for east Pakistan debacle, keep it that way, my advise to you. :pakistan::cheers:
rightly said... every major player from the army to the politicians played their part starting right after assassination of Liaqat Ali Khan...

foreigners think that bhuttos are praised all over pakistan and they were the best thing ever happened to pakistan, but that aint the case, they are criticized alot, but as they are murdered so everyone is trying to cash their dead bodies!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom