What's new

Why Do We Keep On Putting Bhutto's in Office?

They have been screwing us over for the past 40 years. Today we are still getting screwed by them, and their kids are in office.

We lost land because of them, we lost money because of them, the list is endless.

What is the deal with this?

Severe stupidity is why we keep on putting these criminals in office. Their son is head Co-Chairman of PPP, and their daughters have ambitions to enter politics. We are screwed. :frown:

we worship the person not his job. look at last 40 years what PPL got from PPP give me the name of 5000 pakistani which got roti kapra makan ? its just a drug for us . today we have worlds most currupt person as a presedent which is totaly unable to ba presedent can some one think he is able to ba genral director of a firm is he able to be a genral manger of a big company is he able to be a given some big responcbilty? i thing no but he is our presedent. shame on us.and look at the ministers beleve me the can't got a job in a private firm in some were in EU because they are uneducated brainless guys. they are not at all hard worker job lovers and can do some thing no one of them can even proove him self as a master in any field but they are highest ranks of ministers in our country what they can delever to us is TV talk shows. now eat drink and sleep with TV talk shows of kanger khana.

Back
Top Bottom