What's new

Why Do So Many Chinese Expect War?

Because current generation Chinese are so brainwashed by government propoganda, that they believe China will not face any cost for waging a war against other countries...in short..they have no clue about "cost of war" that China will have to pay. ..according to them...China will attack and other country will take it lying down out of sheer respect to china....
ROFL

Bro, you indian are brainwashed by your country newspaper and media is too deep. you are being lied to, Don't you think?

:-)
your point is meanless with "should be like this" things.
What made China big like now !? Invasion. So It's natural when you got respond from other in past.

"US shadow" was sneak in Chinese life style nowaday very much, or you living in another world !? :cheesy:

You said your mind or Chinese mind, it's not me "jealous and want to emigrate to the west" ... LOL

It was PRC 's side don't want to cooperate, when they said "peace", but keep building up and create artificial Islands from reef and shoals, keep use CMS, CCG ships attack and harass Vietnamese fishing ship whenever they have chance.

Trick you what, kid !?
So China didn't have problems with other countries !?
And what the hell is Tailand of you !?
:cheesy:

You IQ is degraded to such an extent ? boy
still don't understand what i say ?

Really feel shameful about your coment and please go on kiss up to USA.
You know why we creat artificial islands?Because we are afriand that the thief would steal...
Your country has get a large amount of profit from South China See and that part takes a large amount of your country revenue.
You are afraid of the loss.
Moreover,when you talk about your "FRIENDS" TAIWAN,I am sorry that TAIWAN has the same view with China Mainland.
In addition,China has been highlighting "leave aside the dispute,go for cooperative development".
I mean US shadow which could influcence the politics and intervere with the interal affairs.Sorry we don't and in addition we won't ask others countries' warship docking China.
China is very big and thanks for your jealousness and we wont lose any part in the future.Russia is much bigger and no one inch is needless.
Welcome to invade!!!OK,when you make your country strong as China at least.
Remember one thing that the world just believes in CAPACITY....no mercy at all...
Typical Chinese in propaganda trick and angry :D :

Why Chinese guys like you always say: Remember one thing that the world just believes in CAPACITY....no mercy at all... (Ah, many Chinese refer to power for more correct)

But keep try to argue about right and wrong !? :rofl:

1. Who steal from who !?

PRC was side always expansion and occupied reef and shoals under other countries control by military force and armed ships.

2. We earn large profit from sea, inside our EEZ according UNCLOS, yes. Angthing wrong !?
Or you keep thinking the sea belong to you because they name it "South China Sea" and then Vietnamese and others become thieves !? :lol::lol::lol:

What did i say about Taiwan !??? LOL

3. You want "peace and cooperate" but PRC keep violate DOC, ignored to progress COC, keep occupied more reef, building military post on it.
So What's kind of cooperate you want !?

:-)

You IQ is degraded to such an extent ? boy
still don't understand what i say ?
Hey, for real:
What's bullsh*t tailand and others meanless words !?
It's very hard for anyone to understand: "Don't understand what i say" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No no no...
We don't want war, we want make money, we don't want make enemies.
We don't say we want Assam but some indians say they want Tibet which is admitted ly a part of china. Men were killed, factories burned, by antiChina mobs in Vietnam while no Japanese were hurt in most violent protests in China.
So who is more aggressive?
Who is more violent?
In China, there are only a few Keyboard Militants, who vowed to fight back, but would shit in pants when the real war comes.

Last edited:
:azn:
Typical Chinese in propaganda trick and angry :D :

Hey, for real:
What's bullsh*t tailand and others meanless words !?
It's very hard for anyone to understand: "Don't understand what i say" :rofl::rofl::rofl:
U are really a talent ,you don't understand what i say ,it is your IQ have problem. you can read to all my words are taken together .i ask you , why those countries don't blame Thailand? like china ,taiwan , laos ,cambodia, malysia ,phlilippine .....only blame viet ? because viet has many problems with its neighbours,and Thailand no with those , this word(Who's complain about tailand but viet ) is counter you mentioned that Who's complain about us but PRC .I am really worried about your IQ .

Last edited:
U are really a talent ,you don't understand what i say ,it is your IQ has problems. you can read to all my words are taken together .i ask you , why those countries don't blame Thailand? like china ,taiwan , laos ,cambodia, malysia ,phlilippine .....only blame viet ? because viet has many problems with its neighbours,and Thailand no with those , this word(Who's complain about tailand but viet ) is counter you mentioned that Who's complain about us but PRC .I am really worried about your IQ .
LOL, Kid, you're so funny ... try to mock me by complain about "IQ, IQ, ... and IQ" ... you're so good, Mr. Ah-Q :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was try to google "tailand" and it's not work, so I don't know what shjt is it, ok. :omghaha:

And what crap did you saying !?
Blame Thailand for what !???
And who blame Viet !??? for what !???

I really don't understand your english. Did you use google translate or something like that.
If it is, so we can stop here, because your IQ so high, I can't understand your words with that way. :whistle:

:sarcastic:
LOL, Kid, you're so funny ... try to mock me by complain about "IQ, IQ, ... and IQ" ... you're so good, Mr. Ah-Q :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was try to google "tailand" and it's not work, so I don't know what shjt is it, ok. :omghaha:

And what crap did you saying !?
Blame Thailand for what !???
And who blame Viet !??? for what !???

I really don't understand your english. Did you use google translate or something like that.
If it is, so we can stop here, because your IQ so high, I can't understand your words with that way. :whistle:
LOL. Boy , you're so cute .sorry ,that's my fault . Don't know your iQ......Google traslate?hahah... leave out a letter, can't you see that ? all people can see it but you .your IQ really have a problem. boy , I suggest you go to see a doctor.

Last edited:
:sarcastic:
LOL. Boy , you're so cute .sorry ,that's my fault . Don't know your iQ......Google traslate?hahah... leave out a letter, can't you see that ? all people can see it but you .your IQ really have a problem. boy , I suggest you go to see a doctor.
yes, yes, you're good Mr.Ah-Q-IQ ..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Everyone know what did you saying Ah-Q-IQ .... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom