Status
Not open for further replies.

Arya Desa

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hello Friends,

I have observed that non-Chinese always boast of China's success as if it is their own. When faced with any positive information about India they immediately feel the need to bring in China. That is like a man who has a beat down $500 car bragging about his neighbour's Porsche to others. In short, its NOT your success so why do you pretend like it is? Could this be envy for India and China? I understand when Chinese people brag of their country they have all the right to but when a Pakistani or a Bangladeshi does it they really have no rights to.

Hello Friends,

I have observed that non-Chinese always boast of China's success as if it is their own. When faced with any positive information about India they immediately feel the need to bring in China. That is like a man who has a beat down $500 car bragging about his neighbour's Porsche to others. In short, its NOT your success so why do you pretend like it is? Could this be envy for India and China? I understand when Chinese people brag of their country they have all the right to but when a Pakistani or a Bangladeshi does it they really have no rights to.
Bragging is one thing and appreciating is another, don't get them confused, me being a Pakistani also appreciate India's space program, happy now? :lol:

Hello Friends,

Bragging is one thing and appreciating is another, don't get them confused, me being a Pakistani also appreciate India's space program, happy now? :lol:

Hello Friends,

actually they are official cheerleaders of china. They feel its their fundamental right and duty to become CC. Accept the reality and move on!!

Hello Friends,

actually they are official cheerleaders of china. They feel its their fundamental right and duty to become CC. Accept the reality and move on!!

First of all, we don't brag. We are proud.

Second, Pakistan is the best friend of China. True friend are proud of their friends' achievements. I am proud of them too - they can defeat a country 7 times larger than them.

Third, I can not understand why Indians like to brag. India is better than 10 year ago, so are other countries. For example, even after decades of civil war, Lanka's GDP per capita is two times more than India's.

First of all, we don't brag. We are proud.

Second, Pakistan is the best friend of China. True friend are proud of their friends' achievements. I am proud of them too - they can defeat a country 7 times larger than them.

hmmmmmmmmm..............Pakistani chinese

Hello Friends,

I think your title should have been "why do pakistani and bangladeshi ??".. because rest of the people don't brag china here when it comes to India..
I can understand your question, but what else you can do.. u cannot stop cheerleaders from cheering for their team..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom