What's new

Why do married guys fancy cheating with their ex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
main yahan ek sanjeeda topic pe baat karna chahta thaa ...par mere kabil dost mujhe galat aadmee samajte hain....:cry::cry:

Sorry, I promise this is the last joke I will ever post in this thread. I promise!!

Hes climbing in your windows,snatchin yo people up. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband 'cause they rapin' e'rybody out here!

Sorry, I promise this is the last joke I will ever post in this thread. I promise!!

Hes climbing in your windows,snatchin yo people up. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband 'cause they rapin' e'rybody out here!

dint get what you wanted to say maam?????

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kmc492.jpg

for god sake this is a defence forum..if you want to talk about these stupid kitty party topics better join that kind of forum

Thread reported and Mods please ban this idiot GURU DUTT

for god sake this is a defence forum..if you want to talk about these stupid kitty party topics better join that kind of forum

Thread reported and Mods please ban this idiot GURU DUTT

you could show your displeasure without being this rude.... and this is members club... People talk about anything in this part of forum..

ok please do reply without jokin ...if i tell my wife that my EX is calling me & troubling me quite often will that help????????

To get an answer to this Q, apply it in reverse.

How would you react to a similar statement from your wife ?

How would you react if she said her Ex still calls her ?

Whatever is the ans you get ..go ahead.

This was a serous thread since some mebers dont like it ...MODS KINDLY DELETE THIS THREAD >>>>>BYEEEE

yar i am married may my friends think married guy in more tharki and experianced in matters of girls;)

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

guru tu aj bhabi say pitay ga not gona see guru for few days for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom