What's new

Why did pakistani crime rate fall drastically post 2014 ?

I was going through crime statistics of pakistan and saw that Crime or Crime reporting underwent a drastic fall from 2014 to 2015.

Can anyone tell me the possible reasons for that ?

If you study the Graph we find that this fall is not Natural so either the crime is not being reported, or the police is not registering the crime or some drastic improvement has taken place in the Legal system that deals with crime.

Here is the data,

Probably Army action on MQM, making Karachi pretty much crime free.

I have seen some of my country mate replying in a derogatory manner. Please note my friend, if we are going to act and behave like the Indian, what will be the difference between us and them. I used to be on their forum too, i experienced the same thing. I left and with me any chance of peace within me with these Indian. I hate them from the bottom of my heart, before going to that forum situation was not that intense. So please avoid unnecessary bashing.

Salaam

What do you mean by "Home security " ?

Also what is the price of a Bullet proof car in pakistan ? How can a bank manager afford one ?

Haha your question points to the obvious issue. I have yet to see a bank manager with a bullet proof car and a security detail.

A manager may carry arms if they are personally inclined towards that but most of the time it's not the case.

Some people are making it sound like the wild west or something. It isn't.
Salaam

Please do tell you deep dirty secrets to a Hindu sympathizer

What do you suspect will happen bro if we tell him some stuff about crime in Pakistan?

Crimes in Major cities get reported and registered. Those in rural parts rarely gets registered.

I have seen you tube videos of people in pakistan going around with private security carrying machine guns and AK 47 etc. How common is that ?

As a side note, Crime in Bangladesh too seems to have a drastic fall post 2014. That seems like a strange coincidence.

If you look at pakistani and BD crime rate before that, you see some sort of consistency. Post 2014 the change is sudden.
On the private security comment: Many citizens in Pakistan are Lawfully armed and permitted to carry weapons on person. It is very common for a family car to have an AK or Adults carry pistols going about their day....Pakistan Is the USA of Asia and KPK is Texas!

cheers.

If you have pissed off some influential people, then you will need security. A very corrupt tax official will need security for his family because he may piss off lots of people, and either they will attack him in a mob or some of them will be influential and dangerous. A very large shop owner may need security outside of Nothern Punjab, again dependent on how many rivals he has and how much he flaunts his wealth. This is not talking about home security, which all of these people MUST have or they are big easy targets for even regular street criminals.

A bank manager would need a bullet proof car and a few guards while travelling.
Don't lie, or rather don't speak of something you don't know about no bank manager needs security and i know many none of them have a bulletproof car (and i doubt they can afford one) most are just non violent clerky people who don't believe in personal security, and regarding corrupt tax officials they also don't carry personal security other than what is provided to them from the government because they are not dumb enough to piss off influential people they do corruption by not targeting a single individual when they have a better chance of staying out of harms way and earn a lot on a mass scale. And this is all needless to say that most of them do have weapons at their home for self defence infact most Pakistani households have them but not everyone have the money to have a gaurd carry it around for their security that's just a select few who wish to have it and have the money for it.

On the private security comment: Many citizens in Pakistan are Lawfully armed and permitted to carry weapons on person. It is very common for a family car to have an AK or Adults carry pistols going about their day....Pakistan Is the USA of Asia and KPK is Texas!

cheers.

With so many private individuals carrying guns, there surely must be cases of accidental shooting, injuries and deaths. Not to mention violent exchanges between neighbors, business partners, family members etc.

What about guns falling in hands of kids and they using it in anger ? like in the US schools.

With so many private individuals carrying guns, there surely must be cases of accidental shooting, injuries and deaths. Not to mention violent exchanges between neighbors, business partners, family members etc.

What about guns falling in hands of kids and they using it in anger ? like in the US schools.
Well unfortunately with all things human there are accidents associated, Usually Pakistani Gun owners are responsible and the children know that this is a dangerous object and not to be messed with and fortunately Parents are very good at hiding such tools and fortunately Parents are very good at parenting as well.

There are cases of what you mentioned but then again rages can be persuaded by a motorized vehicle as it unfortunately happened in Toronto/Markham.

I have seen people fight while armed usually they pull out the chapals but in extreme cases of rage people do get hurt.

Again what unfortunate factors that can happen with fire arms can be easily and unfortunately achieved by other means.

Back
Top Bottom