What's new

WHY DID I ACCEPT TO BE VACCINATED?

I think insurance companies should announce they aren’t paying for care for those.not vaccinated
a logical step , insurance its a great incentive for some people to go and get vaccinated. insurance companies must stop paying for treatment of people who had access to vaccine and refused to get vaccinated

Vaccination is still necessary to protect ourselves and protect others.
I had two shots of vaccine two months ago,Almost all the people around have vaccinateed.

Are you calling people who caught COVID after taking the vaccine dumb? Are you calling the countless people who died and suffered side effects dumb from the Vaccine? People who are in favour of vaccines are entitled to their belief but shouldn't impose their views on other people. COVID is a weapons grade virus and we shouldn't allow organisations and people to make money out of it. If they succeed today they will create another one tomorrow. Yes, these evil people will and will hold the masses a hostage with Vaccines. Unless these bioweapons are held to account and the masses intervene we will continue to suffer. These are serial/mass murderers in a different guise and no different to the evil ones around the world.
first the number of people who suffered side effect of the vaccine are a lot far less than the number of people who had suffered the disease and side effect of the disease. the vaccine is far safer than Polio vaccine and Measles vaccine only t get politicalized .and I say anybody who refuse to vaccinate his children 30-40 years ago with polio vaccine dumb.
about belief, the ones who refuse getting vaccinated are the ones who responsible for mutation of the virus.
and no the virus in any aspect contradict any single desired trend in weapon grade germs .

lol whats the point in your getting accinated if they stay quarantined..
the point is no vaccine is 100% proof it will reduce your chance of getting sick.
when you don't vaccinate and probably consider face mask as a muzzle you endanger others .denying the necessity of vaccination is just like denying the necessity of traffic laws , denying the necessity of traffic lights at crossroads ,.....

the point is no vaccine is 100% proof it will reduce your chance of getting sick.
when you don't vaccinate and probably consider face mask as a muzzle you endanger others .denying the necessity of vaccination is just like denying the necessity of traffic laws , denying the necessity of traffic lights at crossroads ,.....

Natural immunity>> vaccine induced immunity.

Well a person should trust their own T cells which are better than what covid 19 vaccines have to offer unless offcourse he has weak immunity, has special conditions or aged. In each case its the vulnerable minority that needs to wear masks quarantinine and get vaccinated.. NOT the whole world and that too with something they have still doubt s about..

https://globalnews.ca/news/8015934/covid-coronavirus-booster-pfizer-efficacy-long-term/amp/

noone is denying the legitimacy of vaccines. We are discussing the covid 19 vaccines.. which have been rolled out before hand out of panic or political pressures. We are talking about evidence based medicine. It's a well researched subject.

Well a person should trust their own T cells which are better than what covid 19 vaccines have to offer unless offcourse he has weak immunity, has special conditions or aged. In each case its the vulnerable minority that needs to wear masks quarantinine and get vaccinated.. NOT the whole world and that too with something they have still doubt s about..

https://globalnews.ca/news/8015934/covid-coronavirus-booster-pfizer-efficacy-long-term/amp/

noone is denying the legitimacy of vaccines. We are discussing the covid 19 vaccines.. which have been rolled out before hand out of panic or political pressures. We are talking about evidence based medicine. It's a well researched subject.

I believe that Moderna began human trials of it's 'vacines' 63 days after the Wuhan outbreak. Not quite the many, many years it normally takes to manufacture a vaccine.

I believe that Moderna began human trials of it's 'vacines' 63 days after the Wuhan outbreak. Not quite the many, many years it normally takes to manufacture a vaccine.
So they developed the vaccine in 60 to 80 days. And rolled it out in December same year. Lol...
Even the percentage of effectiveness being proposed is subjective. I heard Pfizer's own people sitting in panels declaring its effectiveness.

yes your choice but don’t try to discourage other people from taking the vaccine.
because these people take up hospital beds and occupy medical facilities through their dumb choices.

Why should others that need non COVID related medical care have to be denied medical assistance because these idiots have clogged up hospitals?

True and you both have good points.

I am 44, slim and healthy and rarely ever take a day off work for colds/flu as I have a very robust immune system. Exercise regularly and eat a varied and balanced die with little saturated fats, sugar and salt.

It was a no brainer for me to not take a vaccine as I knew that I have more chance of being struck and killed by lightning than by coronavirus.

Due to the fact that I work both remotely and onsite with hundreds of people every day with little social distancing I am almost certain that I have caught the virus at least once during the last 18 months. Symptons? Just some annoying sore throats etc and slightly runny nose and so that looks like the worst that corona can do against my immune system.

Those who are say over 65 or under that fall into a "vulnerable" category should definitely take the vaccine as they are at real risk from the virus. Any in this category that do not are indeed selfish but there are lots of us who have made a medically informed choice that we gain nothing from the vaccine and potentially could lose either our health or our lives in a very rare circumstance.

Last edited:
Some individuals are not in favour of COVID-19 vaccination and running campaigns on social media against vaccination. Seemingly, they are more influenced by the different conspiracies going around the world against the vaccine.

As I had underlining health conditions and ongoing medications, before the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, Pfizer, I received today (10/07/2021), I had discussed with my Hematologist & infectious disease professional Dr. Jennifer Curnow, I discussed with my General Practitioner, Dr. Islam, and also with my friends who are in the medical profession. All of them have already been vaccinated and advised me to get the vaccination ASAP.

Today, before the vaccination, at Blacktown Hospital, I discussed with the doctor available there and showed him my medical history and medications I am taking and his response was the same as my doctors and medical experts.

Furthermore, the majority of my family members & relatives in Pakistan, the USA, Canada, and the Middle East have received the vaccination and they are fine. Around the world, millions of people have already been vaccinated and being received every day.

Please note, it is not a treatment of Coronavirus, it is a vaccination for prevention, therefore, there is no guarantee once you receive the vaccine you will never catch the virus and its variants, yet the precautionary measure will still be required. What do I understand; COVID-19 vaccine boosts up your immune system and blocks the Coronavirus in your body.

I believe those who are still against vaccination like the Taliban against Polio vaccination in the Northern part of Pakistan and Afghanistan, one day these people will realize to have it for their family members. I believe, having a vaccine is not against Islam as long as there is no non-Halal component in it. The top muftis around the world have already advised being vaccinated as it is not Haram.

Australian Government has offered the best facilities for vaccination to the citizens. It took me 30 minutes to get the vaccine at the Blacktown Priority Clinic, Blacktown Hospital (NSW). The Commonwealth and States governments are working days & nights to roll out vaccination, as soon as possible. Millions of dollars are being spent on the vaccination program for Australians. Therefore, instead of arguing and creating doubts about vaccination on social media, we should behave like loyal and responsible citizens, book themselves for vaccination without any further delay. This will make their’s and everyone's life safe from the pandemic.

(Syed Atiq ul Hassan is a Sydney-based journalist and a writer, his email is shassan@tribune-intl.com).

Syed Atiq ul Hassan,

Mobile: +61 479 143 628

[End]

Why did you choose to be vaccinated? Because you're sensible, educated and not a conspiracy theory nut.

lol whats the point in your getting accinated if they stay quarantined..

If unvacinated people keep mixing, inevitably the virus will spread and make people ill. It will interact with different immune systems, some stronger, others weaker and mutate over time as is the nature of these viruses.

These mutations could potentially put vaccinated people at risk.

There is no certainty in all this, its probability and a high number of unvacinated people simply increase the probability of mutations developing.

first mask are most effective when is wore by the sick persons not when a healthy person wear them .
second your body wont make that much resistance to the disease , the vaccine make t-cells to do that job a lot better

Some individuals are not in favour of COVID-19 vaccination and running campaigns on social media against vaccination. Seemingly, they are more influenced by the different conspiracies going around the world against the vaccine.

As I had underlining health conditions and ongoing medications, before the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, Pfizer, I received today (10/07/2021), I had discussed with my Hematologist & infectious disease professional Dr. Jennifer Curnow, I discussed with my General Practitioner, Dr. Islam, and also with my friends who are in the medical profession. All of them have already been vaccinated and advised me to get the vaccination ASAP.

Today, before the vaccination, at Blacktown Hospital, I discussed with the doctor available there and showed him my medical history and medications I am taking and his response was the same as my doctors and medical experts.

Furthermore, the majority of my family members & relatives in Pakistan, the USA, Canada, and the Middle East have received the vaccination and they are fine. Around the world, millions of people have already been vaccinated and being received every day.

Please note, it is not a treatment of Coronavirus, it is a vaccination for prevention, therefore, there is no guarantee once you receive the vaccine you will never catch the virus and its variants, yet the precautionary measure will still be required. What do I understand; COVID-19 vaccine boosts up your immune system and blocks the Coronavirus in your body.

I believe those who are still against vaccination like the Taliban against Polio vaccination in the Northern part of Pakistan and Afghanistan, one day these people will realize to have it for their family members. I believe, having a vaccine is not against Islam as long as there is no non-Halal component in it. The top muftis around the world have already advised being vaccinated as it is not Haram.

Australian Government has offered the best facilities for vaccination to the citizens. It took me 30 minutes to get the vaccine at the Blacktown Priority Clinic, Blacktown Hospital (NSW). The Commonwealth and States governments are working days & nights to roll out vaccination, as soon as possible. Millions of dollars are being spent on the vaccination program for Australians. Therefore, instead of arguing and creating doubts about vaccination on social media, we should behave like loyal and responsible citizens, book themselves for vaccination without any further delay. This will make their’s and everyone's life safe from the pandemic.

(Syed Atiq ul Hassan is a Sydney-based journalist and a writer, his email is shassan@tribune-intl.com).

Syed Atiq ul Hassan,

Mobile: +61 479 143 628

[End]
Hey everything is fine with Vaccine. You will get that mRNA anyway, somehow.

Back
Top Bottom