What's new

Why Dharmic people are the best warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nationalism should trump all other interests.
So I should start trumping you? Ok....lets start with where do you want to be buried? :pop:

I don't know what these guys are smoking.
But I wouldn't mind trying some of it... ;)
Prob some ape sweat makes them chest thump like an ape? :unsure:

@Developereo
Don't try it...see the OP went pink after few shots! :disagree:

I don't know what these guys are smoking.
But I wouldn't mind trying some of it... ;)

That was a joke, take it easy. I would have quoted you myself if it was serious. But apparently some people can't stop their shit stirring habits.

That was a joke, take it easy. I would have quoted you myself if it was serious. But apparently some people can't stop their shit stirring habits.
You cant take my jokes? :cray: big bully!

Too bad there is no such thing. :azn:

I asked my family members who are Chinese Buddhists, what they thought of the terrorist attempt by the IM to blow up the Bodhi Tree (the most important pilgrimage site in Buddhism).

This is what they said: "Oh, that is sad..."

Now ask them about the Diaoyutai islands. CHINESE SOVEREIGN TERRITORY, **** YOU BRO! :D

That is Dharmic trait again. Loyalty to nation first and foremost.

image.jpg

One thing I learn from this article is the second sentence.

"Since the prehistoric age Vedic tribes from Central Asia mixed with indigenous Indians creating Hinduism."

This article is advocating Aryan invasion theory and its the reason that Indians are formidable warriors. I'm not sure if Indians are any more or less formidable warriors than others. But if an article that brag about India's martial prowess need to cite Aryan invasion, than Aryan invasion must be an accepted fact in India, contrary to what many Indians here believe.

"Since the prehistoric age Vedic tribes from Central Asia mixed with indigenous Indians creating Hinduism."

This article is advocating Aryan invasion theory and its the reason that Indians are formidable warriors. I'm not sure if Indians are any more or less formidable warriors than others. But if an article that brag about India's martial prowess need to cite Aryan invasion, than Aryan invasion must be an accepted fact in India, contrary to what many Indians here believe.

The OP is a tool and was banned twice in two days.. Is it worth discussing the thread content ??

Before I start no one is denying that Hindus and Sikhs have had military failures but are successes outweigh failures.
Since the prehistoric age Vedic tribes from Central Asia mixed with indigenous Indians creating Hinduism.
Many Hindu Kingdoms since then have gone on too be military wonders. An Arab proverb reads as ""Persia is known for its archers, Turks for their cavalry and India for its armies".

Various empires such as the CHOLA EMPIRE have ruled from India to Indonesia and Malaysia, these where made up off TAMIL WARRIORS.

The army of Porus which ruled in Modern day Pakistan was that of the Hindu Pauravas and they although losing to Alexander managed to give him his toughest ever match and caused much tiredness for him. He was eventually to scared to face another Hindu Empire which was the Nanda Empire and his army mutinied.
Then we come to Seculus who had to face the Maurya Empire and got destroyed because they are fags.
Maurayans are proud Hindu warriors. This shows Hindu dominance.

Then we come to Rajputs who although where cowardly when facing the Mughals, tiled much of North India for 500 years and defended India against filthy Arab Ummayad invasion and the only people to defeat the Ummayad caliphate where HINDU WARRIORS!!
Rajputs however showed a decline when the Mughals came and a SCIENTIFIC TEST proves that London contact with Muslims makes you cowardly but even then only 5 out of 36 Rajput clans gave there daughters to Mughals which is very low.

Then we come to Jats who ruled Bharatpur state and fucked Mughals.

Now we reach Marathas who conquered most of India and gave Mughals the last dose of the deathly Hindu injection. Marathas where very brave and beat Muslims for fun although they lost a few battles themselves.

Now we reach Sikh Empire who had only been a religion for 200 years but went on the conquer parts of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Vijay nagar Empire defeated Muslims various times because South Indian Hindu power is evident.

Ahom Kingdom in Assam defeated Mughals numerous times and where never conquered.

Anything else my Hindu brothers can add?
No we were not the best if then no invaders would have won this land so easily..... our side kingdoms never had any war acumen which is why they collapsed easily in the hand of invaders later realising the danger of invaders we began to rebel them but by then it was too late..... we can appreciate the valvor of individual...... Dharmic people practiced peaceful life than the game of killing plundering raping creating a mountain of skeleton. ...

Dharmic people are warior because they believe in rebirth. They believe that they will go to heaven if they laydown their life for motherland to which they owe a lot. Ethist believe in eat, drink and marry and materialism. They do not have any belief and ethics which are dearer to them than their own life.

Last edited:
Banned in the second post ?.. and going by what is written in post No 1 - a good decision too.

My compliments to whoever did the deed.

@ Subject.

Nothing makes better warriors than motivated men.Religion is only one among the many sources of motivation.

Oh bugger off.

It's called Dharmic ummah. :rofl:

:lol::lol::lol:

But Dharmic religions can co - exist unlike Abrahamic religions ..... :)

Anything that rows India's sinking boar :whistle:
:raise: @Developereo
this guy wants to have a word with you but was too shy to quote you so I am helping :ashamed:

Ancient India consists of Strong empires with big armies ....... One of the reason for downfall is they fought with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom