What's new

Why Coronavirus doesnt scare Indians!! - Because India is a SUPERPOWER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard One

Reaction score
Country
Ireland

Second video starts from 4:39

Last edited:
LOL ! India cannot even build toilets but wants to send satellite to the Mars. The racist caste system pervades India where the ruling upper caste Hindus ignore their low castes and want to compete with the advanced countries. May be this photo should represent India rather than Muslim Mughal Taj Mahal whose full name is Roza e Mumtaz Mahal i.e. Mausoleum of the Beauty of the Palace.

LOL ! India cannot even build toilets but wants to send satellite to the Mars. The racist caste system pervades India where the ruling upper caste Hindus ignore their low castes and want to compete with the advanced countries. May be this photo should represent India rather than Muslim Mughal Taj Mahal whose full name is Roza e Mumtaz Mahal i.e. Mausoleum of the Beauty of the Palace.

Don't worry, toilet issues are common in South Asia including Pakistan.

About corona virus, thankfully we Don't have borders unlike Pakistan with china and Iran. So we are in better position to protect ourselves

"Want to send satellites"? :lol:. We have a probe orbiting MARS since 2014....

Maybe it has something to do with the concept of rebirth.

How does a country embroiled in civil war fight a pandemic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom